April 17, 2024, 08:39:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 295593 times)
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1160 on: June 27, 2005, 03:48:37 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
The Kalpoes' mom said she woke up and saw that the boys' doors were closed to their rooms, so she knew they were home.  Don't know why it keeps going around that the doors were locked.

That doesnt convince me that both of them were home. Im not saying shes lying I just think these kids are good at blowing smoke up their parents.

Mama Kalpoe sure does seem like a nice lady but, i am at the point now where i dont believe anything these families say. And her story both helps her sons with the current timeline while at the same time gives them plenty of wiggle room for a change if needed. she is basically saying she doesnt know...as oppossed to a PVDS classic "i dont remember".
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: June 27, 2005, 03:50:22 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Tiptoes"

He only kills people when mom goes on vacation.

Why isn't that in the travel brochure?

Make a note to contact the Aruba Travel Authority about modifying the brochure.  We have some pics around here, don't we...

LMAO!

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: June 27, 2005, 03:50:25 AM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Where did the information appear that Joran said if his mom had been home he wouldn't have sneaked out

That was the interview by Greta and jorans mom.  Jorans mom said

"I asked my son why he was out so late and she said that joran said "mom if you would have been home I never would have even thought about sneaking out"

she was trying to portray her son as a good boy but all she did was solidify what a jerk he was

It cracked me up that Anita said that, because the day before that interview, I had posted that *I bet* Joran wouldn't have acted the way he did towards Beth Twitty on Tuesday morning (3AM or whatever) during the confrontation if his mother had been home!  GTMA

He only kills people when mom goes on vacation.

Seriously, I think his mother is a significant filter for him as to what is right or wrong.  He doesn't seem to innately know or be able to judge for himself.

He knows the difference hes just good at disguising his motives, telling people what they want to hear (especially his mom) and using good or bad at getting what he wants.

Innocent people dont lie.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: June 27, 2005, 03:51:32 AM »

It's rather like the Caribbean state of mind regarding the rampant drug trafficking.  Drugs are trafficked from Columbia & Argentina to the US, through the Caribbean, and the Carribean islanders shrug their shoulders and say "what to you expect me to do about it?"  Interesting attitude--does that sum up the cultural differences?

BRING NATALEE HOME
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1164 on: June 27, 2005, 03:52:26 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Mama Kalpoe sure does seem like a nice lady but, i am at the point now where i dont believe anything these families say. And her story both helps her sons with the current timeline while at the same time gives them plenty of wiggle room for a change if needed. she is basically saying she doesnt know...as oppossed to a PVDS classic "i dont remember".

I agree, I dont believe any of the parents I just was trying to put it nicely so that people wouldnt think I was heartless towards them.  Im looking for other witnesses that saw them home or phone or computer trails that show them where they said they were.

AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: June 27, 2005, 03:53:13 AM »

The Kalpoes' mom said she woke up and saw that the boys' doors were closed to their rooms, so she knew they were home.  Don't know why it keeps going around that the doors were locked.

That doesnt convince me that both of them were home. Im not saying shes lying I just think these kids are good at blowing smoke up their parents.

I agree.  The Kalpoe's mother does seem like a nice lady and can only rely on what is being told to her by the boys.   She already knows that she was lied to once by them and is obviously distraught that her family has been caught up in this situation.
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: June 27, 2005, 03:54:53 AM »

That was my impression, too. I couldn't find her comments about the boys' doors, though.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: June 27, 2005, 03:54:57 AM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Does anyone know what causes pm's to hang in your Outbox?  I have pm's hanging in my outbox for nearly 30 minutes and they won't send.

Well, this might not be it, but: you have to type something (anything, even an "x") in the Subject line and then click the Submit button.
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1168 on: June 27, 2005, 03:56:46 AM »

I agree, I dont believe any of the parents I just was trying to put it nicely so that people wouldnt think I was heartless towards them.  Im looking for other witnesses that saw them home or phone or computer trails that show them where they said they were.

Unfortunately, they are going to lie until some hard evidence is introduced.  I think at this point the boys are at such odds, they should put them in a room together with some phone records and watch the sparks fly.  Produce some evidence to the weakest link.  They've already lied.

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: June 27, 2005, 03:58:32 AM »

I have enormous admiration for the Holloways and Twitty's in how they've conducted themselves under these difficult conditions.   I'm afraid I would have revealed every piece of dirt I uncovered at the top of my lungs--and believe me, there is lots of dirt under the rocks in Aruba.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1170 on: June 27, 2005, 03:59:44 AM »

I have enormous admiration for the Holloways and Twitty's in how they've conducted themselves under these difficult conditions.   I'm afraid I would have revealed every piece of dirt I uncovered at the top of my lungs--and believe me, there is lots of dirt under the rocks in Aruba.

Yes, I think we all can learn from them about grace under pressure.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: June 27, 2005, 03:59:53 AM »

Unfortunately, they are going to lie until some hard evidence is introduced.  I think at this point the boys are at such odds, they should put them in a room together with some phone records and watch the sparks fly.  Produce some evidence to the weakest link.  They've already lied.

did you hear when they brought all 3 together in a room. Joran said, I called Deepak to come pick me up and deepak said "why are you lying" and then Joran said ok I called Satish.

AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: June 27, 2005, 03:59:57 AM »

Goodnight everyone.  Time for these old bones to get some zzzz's.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: June 27, 2005, 04:01:08 AM »

Alot of people seem to not be able to think what they would be doing if it were their daughter missing in Aruba and the last 3 that saw her lied to them on day 1.

Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: June 27, 2005, 04:01:31 AM »

did you hear when they brought all 3 together in a room. Joran said, I called Deepak to come pick me up and deepak said "why are you lying" and then Joran said ok I called Satish.

Really?  What was Satish's response to that?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: June 27, 2005, 04:01:41 AM »

Yes, it's as if the events are fluid, and we can say it was this way, or we can say it was that way...  This seems to be a fairly common thing there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1176 on: June 27, 2005, 04:03:25 AM »

I dont know what his response was some say he said Joran stop lying you didnt call me either.  The gist of it was Joran tried to say one of the guys was called and then switched it to the other one when he was called a liar.  Hes changed his story so many times its not even funny, but people wont recognize it as him being dishonest.

jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: June 27, 2005, 04:03:52 AM »

I'd love to know what kind of evidence they do have from phone and internet records. I wonder about Deepak's ability to lay a false trail because of his computer experience. Still, it seems like a lot of fore planning for a gang rape if that is what happened. Could Natalee's disappearance have something to do with the scuffle with the MB teens earlier? Some form of retaliation?
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: June 27, 2005, 04:04:16 AM »

Yes, it's as if the events are fluid, and we can say it was this way, or we can say it was that way...  This seems to be a fairly common thing there.

Yeah, but that's a bold-faced lie and he knows it.  What was Satish's response?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: June 27, 2005, 04:04:46 AM »

No one has said.  That's another interesting thing -- they only reveal portions of an event or conversation.  Invariably, something is left out or omitted and very seldom does anyone note this.  Odd.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.