March 28, 2024, 04:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #28 6/26/05 Sunday Evening  (Read 294951 times)
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: June 27, 2005, 04:05:09 AM »

Someone noted at least 6 story changes in all by these 3 but yet people still want to claim they are being unfairly persecuted.

Innocent people dont lie.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: June 27, 2005, 04:06:51 AM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Someone noted at least 6 story changes in all by these 3 but yet people still want to claim they are being unfairly persecuted.

To me, that is the most telling thing of all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: June 27, 2005, 04:06:52 AM »

Well, who knows?  Maybe Satish has been sneakin' out with Deepak's pimped out ride when Deepak doesn't know about it!  He probably closes his door (and locks it) so D will think he's home and asleep in bed!
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: June 27, 2005, 04:06:52 AM »

Quote from: "jane"
Unfortunately, they are going to lie until some hard evidence is introduced.  I think at this point the boys are at such odds, they should put them in a room together with some phone records and watch the sparks fly.  Produce some evidence to the weakest link.  They've already lied.

I'd love to know what kind of evidence they do have from phone and internet records. I wonder about Deepak's ability to lay a false trail because of his computer experience. Still, it seems like a lot of fore planning for a gang rape if that is what happened. Could Natalee's disappearance have something to do with the scuffle with the MB teens earlier? Some form of retaliation?

I dont think the scuffle was intense enough to warrant such harsh retaliation.  I just think it was rough sex gone bad.

Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1184 on: June 27, 2005, 04:09:41 AM »

Unfortunately, they are going to lie until some hard evidence is introduced.  I think at this point the boys are at such odds, they should put them in a room together with some phone records and watch the sparks fly.  Produce some evidence to the weakest link.  They've already lied.

I'd love to know what kind of evidence they do have from phone and internet records. I wonder about Deepak's ability to lay a false trail because of his computer experience. Still, it seems like a lot of fore planning for a gang rape if that is what happened. Could Natalee's disappearance have something to do with the scuffle with the MB teens earlier? Some form of retaliation?

I work on computers and I don't think think Deepak is that sophisticated to revise internet records and he has no access to phone records.  I don't think anything was planned.  I don't think any of these bozo's (including the father) is smart enough.  Joran changes his stories more often that I change my shoes.

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: June 27, 2005, 04:11:37 AM »

I dont think the scuffle was intense enough to warrant such harsh retaliation.  I just think it was rough sex gone bad.

Yeah, the conspiracy theories are getting thicker than smoke.  The reality is most likely that this is just what it appears to be--a spoiled kid and his self-concerned buddies who raped a tourist.  If Nat is anything like her mother, she fought them off, and they silenced her.  I'm sure that explains Joran's "what do you want me to do about it?" attitude.  Joran's sense of entitlement would lead in that direction.

BRING NATALEE HOME
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: June 27, 2005, 04:13:09 AM »

I work on computers and I don't think think Deepak is that sophisticated to revise internet records and he has no access to phone records.  I don't think anything was planned.  I don't think any of these bozo's (including the father) is smart enough.  Joran changes his stories more often that I change my shoes.

I definitely agree with you that Joran is an unsophisticated offender. I haven't seen enough about the other two to say.
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: June 27, 2005, 04:13:44 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Tiptoes"

did you hear when they brought all 3 together in a room. Joran said, I called Deepak to come pick me up and deepak said "why are you lying" and then Joran said ok I called Satish.

Really?  What was Satish's response to that?

No one has said.  That's another interesting thing -- they only reveal portions of an event or conversation.  Invariably, something is left out or omitted and very seldom does anyone note this.  Odd.

What is the source of this info?

Homer: "But every time I learn something new, it pushes out something old! Remember that time I took a home wine-making course and forgot how to drive?" Marge: "That's because you were drunk!" Homer: "And how!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: June 27, 2005, 04:14:36 AM »

Unfortunately, the legal system and law enforcement on the island also have a sense of entitlement.  They are less concerned with finding the truth than with finding the most expeditious way out of this mess.

BRING NATALEE HOME
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: June 27, 2005, 04:15:58 AM »

Greta talked about this 3 way confrontation on fox one day last week.

jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: June 27, 2005, 04:16:19 AM »

Yeah, the conspiracy theories are getting thicker than smoke.  The reality is most likely that this is just what it appears to be--a spoiled kid and his self-concerned buddies who raped a tourist.  If Nat is anything like her mother, she fought them off, and they silenced her.  I'm sure that explains Joran's "what do you want me to do about it?" attitude.  Joran's sense of entitlement would lead in that direction.

That's probably true. By the sound of the attorney, though, it sounds like the Kalpoe brothers were home too soon for them to have been involved.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: June 27, 2005, 04:17:12 AM »

did you hear when they brought all 3 together in a room. Joran said, I called Deepak to come pick me up and deepak said "why are you lying" and then Joran said ok I called Satish.

Really?  What was Satish's response to that?

No one has said.  That's another interesting thing -- they only reveal portions of an event or conversation.  Invariably, something is left out or omitted and very seldom does anyone note this.  Odd.

FOX reported the three were brought together in a room and questioned, and this was the example they used to show how the questioning was done.

BRING NATALEE HOME
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1192 on: June 27, 2005, 04:19:12 AM »

That's probably true. By the sound of the attorney, though, it sounds like the Kalpoe brothers were home too soon for them to have been involved.

Thats what attorneys are supposed to say.  They could have been home but if they dropped Nat and Joran off at 1:30 or so why did it take them an hour to get home.  There is nothing in this time frame.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: June 27, 2005, 04:19:31 AM »

I don't know.  It's hard to get a good "feel" for the Kalpoes.  We have so little on them, especially the youngest.

BRING NATALEE HOME
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1194 on: June 27, 2005, 04:19:41 AM »

Unfortunately, the legal system and law enforcement on the island also have a sense of entitlement.  They are less concerned with finding the truth than with finding the most expeditious way out of this mess.

That does seem to have been the attitude to begin with. Maybe all this partial info that keeps being leaked straight from the jail cells is for the appeasment of the Americans. I hope not.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: June 27, 2005, 04:20:34 AM »

I don't know.  It's hard to get a good "feel" for the Kalpoes.  We have so little on them, especially the youngest.

You and I have very similar view points regarding this.  Sure about certain aspects and not so sure about others.

igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: June 27, 2005, 04:21:27 AM »

so true
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: June 27, 2005, 04:22:07 AM »

That does seem to have been the attitude to begin with. Maybe all this partial info that keeps being leaked straight from the jail cells is for the appeasment of the Americans. I hope not.

I do believe they are trying to "appease" and the reality is that the family does not appreciate being placated.  They want truth--and that's a slippery thing in the Carribean.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tiptoes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: June 27, 2005, 04:23:39 AM »

FOX reported the three were brought together in a room and questioned, and this was the example they used to show how the questioning was done.

That is odd.  Especially since Satish was not the one who received the text message.  It was Deepak who received the text message, right?  Why would Joran agree to change his story that quickly?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: June 27, 2005, 04:23:43 AM »

You and I have very similar view points regarding this.  Sure about certain aspects and not so sure about others.

Yes.  I think many people forget to use their good old horse sense about most things.  And when there isn't enough information, be honest enough to say "I don't know."

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.