April 26, 2024, 12:17:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash on Natalee and my thoughts on the "investigation&q  (Read 2219 times)
genebernat
Scared Monkey

« on: June 26, 2005, 07:25:12 PM »

I know that you are a friend of Natalee's and we are hoping and praying for her safe return.  Making character judgments we can make fair assessments about many of the players in this case.  
Natalee - hardworking, smart and level headed
The Brothers - are at best liars and at worst involved in a horrible crime
Joran - smart, arrogant, a liar, ignores the law by engaging in under age gambling and drinking and disrespectful to Natalee's mother
Paulus - corruption of his minor son suffers from selective memory syndrome and wants his son to keep quite

I am inclined to believe that the "investigators" and I use that term loosely in this case really has nothing other than a group of liars.  Instead of trying to rule things in we should try to rule them out.  This is not a runaway situation and I am strongly inclined to believe that this is not a date rape gone badly.  I think there is something much bigger at work in this case.  I would appreciate somebody answering this based on what we know of Natalee; she does not seem like the type that we get into a car with three strangers.  Did anybody actually see her get into the car is it possible there was some type of coercion involved, might she have been under the influence of something that was put in her drink or was this may be a lapse in better judgment?  

I can not help to wonder if at least Joran had set out that night to kidnap a young woman.  I blonde hair, blue eyed American would have been a bonus to his cause.  Little in this case makes scenes, but I do believe that there is an "elephant in the room" and that is why no evidence has been found.  There is little doubt that Joran and probably his father have an addiction to gambling and I would not be shocked in Joran was involved in drugs.  If father and son have a gambling problem that would mean that there is a good chance that the Van der Sloots are having financial trouble.  Add to this Paulus, had failed his test and was about to loose his job only would add to financial burden of the family's finances.

What is reasonable to think happened.

12:50am Natalee leaves C&C, perhaps on Liquid G or she may have been comfortable enough accepting a ride with them

N/A Joran and Natalee left off at beach: may be she wanted to have sex with him or simply he suggested they could take a nice walk back to the Holiday Inn

N/A At the beach they are joined by Paulus and perhaps someone that is in the sex trade or perhaps a loan shark that he had borrowed money from and Natalee was their compensation

2:30am Joran calls the brothers and ask for them to pick him up,

3:15am after a while the brothers do not show he text messages them saying he found another way home with Paulus

N/A Joran gets Steve and the brothers to be "good friend" and cover for him.

Has anybody checked their gambling habits and the family's financial records?  Joran needed away to remove himself from the disappearance and the story of dropping her off was developed.  He persuades the brothers and Steve to go along with it.  When that story falls through as it started to a day or two after their arrest the brothers began saying that they left Natalee and Joran at the beach.  They may have cracked and that is all they know and that Joran asked them to lie for him.  

I believe that is why Paulus wants to see his son.  I think that he has a controlling personality and that we may find when digging deeper evidence of physical, emotional and possibly sexual abuse in the Van der Sloot home.  Paulus wants to see Joran, because he fears the longer they are apart the more is hold on him is slipping and he will talk.  Joran is probably trying to be the "good boy" and please daddy who has no problem with his drinking and gambling.

I very much think the Natalee is alive and is off
of Aruba; possibly still there and is being forced into the sex trade. By striking up a friendship with Joran she became the easy pray.
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 10:00:49 PM »

You guys enjoy these theories a little too much.  Such a complicated scenario is not likely.  First of all, the number of father and son white slavers where the senior member is a judge and the son is off to college on a scholarship is very low.  Very low indeed.  The likelihood that a loan shark or drug dealer is also a white slaver and wants a prey like Natalee who as would surely be missed is low as well.  A judge who would plan to do such a thing for financial reasons would be risking everything he has, family, reputation, friends, standing in the community, possessions, ability to make a living.  Not likely.  There were a few sitting judges where I live who went bad and had financial problems but what they did was accept a large cash bribe from drug dealers in exchange for a verdict, and they were found out.  If a judge goes bad, it's like that.  Not meeting with white slavers in the bushes.  Does this guy look like he's ever been in the bushes?  He looks indoorsy.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.