April 16, 2024, 08:32:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Prayers Needed for the August 8, 2006 Prayer Chain  (Read 6144 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: August 08, 2006, 08:54:57 PM »

PRAYER CHAIN, AUGUST 8, 2006

THANK YOU MRS. RED AND RED, SCAREDTOM, AND KLASS

THE FAMILY
Natalee Ann Holloway
Beth and Jug Twitty
Dave and Robin Holloway and their children
Natalee's brother
All their relatives and extended family
Natalee's school mates

HELPERS
John Q. Kelly
TES

THE MONKEYS
Mrs. Red's cousin Sharon
Kacky Lacky's family
Magnolia
South Ga Girl
JanFolkArt
KKail's grandson
Klaas
Lala's and her family and her need for God to provide a means to take care of her problems
Peaches
Nonesuche and Mr. None, the MIL, all their children and family
Tidycat's son
Mishy's mother in the hospital, her father, her niece Jacqueline who has ADHD, her sisters, her daughter, her friend Joanie and family - they lost a 97 year old grandmother, Mishy's friend Mike, and her friend Bret who lost his niece and cat
Lala's daughter's best friends grandmother Martha
San's ongoing recovery
SunnyinTX's arm and healing
Jackie's Uncle Mike
Frijole's stepfather Pete and his 92 year old mother who is in the hospital, as well as Frijole's two Schnauzer's at the Vet
SunFreak2's stepmother and father, her friend's husband
Louise's friend Greg, and for her to one day have a relationship with her daughter and her 2 grandsons and to continue in her quest to find happiness if this is not His will (thank you Mishy)
Bearlyhere's nephew's family and her niece
Snoopy's sister and brother
AZSunny
Maw's son who has ADD
CBB's 8 yr old nephew, Hayden, as well as her sister's custody situation
Anna's health, and her mother's pacemaker's replacement
Pdh3's struggle with a career change and other things
Peaches' continued recovery, her friend Steve and Christal
Anna
Tylergal
Yapperz husband
Angie's husband
SSD's student Cullen
Tcumom's husband's depression
Easy, his children and his little mom
Lake Erie Princess's mom with Alzheimer's
Monkeys who have needs and illnesses they don't mention
Families of missing loved ones and their safe return
Those who are abused
Those who are addicted
Those who are homeless

ARUBA
Strength to come forward for the individuals who have information regarding Natalee that will help resolve this case
Jossy Mansur
All the people of Aruba
Justice, resolution and closure for Natalee
For Karma to return in kind to Joran, the Kalpoes, Paulus and Anita, the corrupt officials, the professional cover-upers and every person who took advantage of Natalee

ISRAEL
The IDF
The kidnapped soldiers
All who have been killed in this war
All who have managed to stay alive in bomb shelters

WORLD PEACE (Whirled Peas)
The United States
Our military, their leaders and our politicians and leaders around the world
Israel
Lebanon
Syria
Iraq
Iran
North Korea
Jordan and Egypt (may they remember their peace treaties with Israel)
China
Russia
Europe
India
Pakistan
The UN (United Nothing)
Hezbollah
Al Quida
Hamas

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:44:16 PM »

Wow, LouiseVargas, what a beautiful list!! Thanks!!

Bring Natalee home...
Tess LaCoyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 11:50:36 PM »

Louise, thanks tons for this wonderful list!  I've been making scribbled notes along the way for days and you've now made my prayer time soooo much easier and more inclusive.

I'm off now to join None during her prayer time...and then to do my own time mid-morning, with a lot of scattered moments to join many of you during the next 24 hours.

What a privilege to pray with all of you--and for all of you!

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 12:38:47 AM »

Thank you Mishy and Tess. I know I would never remember all the needed prayers if I don't have a list. If you think of something else, just scribble it down on the list so you won't forget it.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 12:51:43 AM »

Louise-

I posted this in the prayer thread but also wanted to ensure that all knew there are 56 candles for our needs listed, that will burn for 48 hours. Thank you again for compiling this list so diligently.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=SM

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 01:04:12 AM »

Finished my prayer time, but will jump in when others are praying also.  I want to thank you Lousie for such a lovely list.  I saw all those names and realized that God has brought all of us to this place.  This moment in time is for all of us to realize the the world may seem sad and lonely, but there are many of us here.  Just to be able to pray with all of you is more than I could have ever imagined would happen in my life.  Truly, God's grace is magnificent.  Thank you Lord for showing me the way to this forum.  If I never do anything else in my life that is worthwhile I will have been a part of a wonderful group of people.  God Bless all of you.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 02:03:19 AM »

Thank you to all the Monkeys who participated in this prayer time. Thx Mishy for putting it together, and anyone else who might have done that and I just missed.
I love you guys. What a caring great group of folks you are!
I have finished my time but will join others as I can.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 07:43:14 AM »

TY so much Mom~Louise!!!  I wil be sure to keep everyone in prayers and even myself with my vocal cord problem..lol  Smile

HUGS to you all!!
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 04:49:02 PM »

Louise, thank you so much for this list.  I will print it out and use it daily.  Many of these intentions will continue for some time.  I am so thankful to be part of such a loving group of people.  I never imagined anything like this community could happen on-line.  The prayer chain times are priceless to all of us and I'm sure they do make a difference.  I wish sometime we could just keep our prayer slots and do a 5-day prayer chain.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
SSD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 08:56:15 PM »

It was a very real privilege to join you all in prayer today during my alloted time.  I ate a small lunch in my classroom alone and brought up Louise's list on the computer so that I could call each name to the Lord in prayer.  I prayed on my way to the room after leaving the children in the lunchroom and on my way back to get them as well as while I ate.  I felt truly blessed to be a part of such a time of faith and prayer.

Thank you, Louise, for making the list!  Just think, there was a time not too long ago when you wrote that you weren't sure how to pray; now you have become a leader among us and guided many of us in our prayers!  See how God has already worked!

And thank all of you who are praying for my student from last year's class, Cullen.  His surgery yesterday was successful, and he did not lose as much blood as he had the week before in an earlier surgery.  This one was performed in 6 hours rather than the estimated 8 that the doctors had anticipated as well!  So I know God is hearing your prayers for him.  Thank you so much.

God bless you all,
SSD

"I am only one.  But still I am one.  I cannot do everything.  But still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." - Edward Everett Hale
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 12:07:32 AM »

Thank you - all of you. I'm happy to have made a contribution.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 09:29:08 AM »

Thanks so much, Louise.  I printed out the list to refer to as I know many of the needs are so long term.  Great job by all those involved as usual.
Thanks for including me, Christal, and my friend, Steve on the list.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.