November 16, 2019, 09:06:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 238247 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Hat
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 125



« Reply #560 on: June 27, 2005, 02:55:50 PM »

My kid is missing all this time and the guy that wouldn't let his son tell me anything about her whereabouts is out on the street?

Guess what, {{edit}} I grab that dutchman and take him out to int'l waters. NOW that's pressure!!

What is mailing address of JVDS' cell? I start sending him {{edit}} until I get some TRUTH, and you better be quick before I get to some really important parts.
Logged
Ting
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 362



« Reply #561 on: June 27, 2005, 03:04:18 PM »

There is speculation on Riehl World that maybe the media is not talking about the search team activity in order to give the family some privacy in case something related to Natalee is found.

I cannot claim to hold such a complimentary view of the media.

Fox says the Aruba Red Cross is helping the Texas team.
Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #562 on: June 27, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »

hmmmmmmmm  so SC did lie then.. JUST to be a nice guy? Per Fox news.. thats why he was arrested.. he cooberated the story with the brothers... then they change their story and SC says he was JUST trying to be nice?  (no dont get all upset Sandrak..but it was on tv)
Logged
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 18


« Reply #563 on: June 27, 2005, 03:05:16 PM »

FOX news 3 pm update didn;t mention this-  only rehash of Croes and Red Cross helping volunteers.
Logged
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 502


« Reply #564 on: June 27, 2005, 03:05:55 PM »

Maybe there's too much internet traffic on aruban radio website link right now. Maybe those who don't understand papiamento should log off Top95 so people like Teo, etc. who do understand won't lose their connection. It's more important they hear so they can translate for us.
Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #565 on: June 27, 2005, 03:08:16 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Maybe there's too much internet traffic on aruban radio website link right now. Maybe those who don't understand papiamento should log off Top95 so people like Teo, etc. who do understand won't lose their connection. It's more important they hear so they can translate for us.


Ihad it on like for 2 seconds and logged off.. dont understand it.. Im sure there are other forums listening to it and probably Aruba folks as well!
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #566 on: June 27, 2005, 03:10:05 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I believe my short and cryptic statement was misunderstood.  I was in a conversation late last night here about Caribbean situation and culture.  In that conversation, I mentioned an attitude that appears to be prevalent in the Caribbean and is expressed as "what do you want me to do about it?"  This relates to their position in the middle of the drug producing countries of South America and the drug purchasing countries of North America.  The Caribbean islands are used as stepping stones for these transactions.  I believe a part of the Caribbean attitude is from this position, as well as other cultural factors.  I'm sorry I didn't explain that all at the time and that my comment came off as flippant.

I got ya', Lady!
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 22914



« Reply #567 on: June 27, 2005, 03:11:15 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Maybe there's too much internet traffic on aruban radio website link right now. Maybe those who don't understand papiamento should log off Top95 so people like Teo, etc. who do understand won't lose their connection. It's more important they hear so they can translate for us.


I agree.....let's all cooperate.....and let our friends give us the news as quickly as they can get it..
Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #568 on: June 27, 2005, 03:12:56 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
hmmmmmmmm  so SC did lie then.. JUST to be a nice guy? Per Fox news.. thats why he was arrested.. he cooberated the story with the brothers... then they change their story and SC says he was JUST trying to be nice?  (no dont get all upset Sandrak..but it was on tv)

I told a little monkey last week
"He was a very Nice Guy"   Shocked
Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 22914



« Reply #569 on: June 27, 2005, 03:13:23 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I believe my short and cryptic statement was misunderstood.  I was in a conversation late last night here about Caribbean situation and culture.  In that conversation, I mentioned an attitude that appears to be prevalent in the Caribbean and is expressed as "what do you want me to do about it?"  This relates to their position in the middle of the drug producing countries of South America and the drug purchasing countries of North America.  The Caribbean islands are used as stepping stones for these transactions.  I believe a part of the Caribbean attitude is from this position, as well as other cultural factors.  I'm sorry I didn't explain that all at the time and that my comment came off as flippant.


Thanks for the explanation....Wink
Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #570 on: June 27, 2005, 03:17:42 PM »

Steve did  Not lie..he just repeated What  Deepak Had Told Him.

Nice yes,But Dumber than "a Box   O Rocks".. Cool
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #571 on: June 27, 2005, 03:18:01 PM »

OK...former detective on FOX said send him to Aruba (he is in DC) and he will get a confession! Hmmm ( I think he may be a bit overconfident)
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 68


« Reply #572 on: June 27, 2005, 03:18:09 PM »

UPDATE:: We have word from multiple sources that divers are in the water at a quarry near the Van Der Sloots home. There are evidence flags up around the area. We will post as more information is available.

This was from the home page.  I am not familiar with this type of search.  Can someone explain to me what evidence flags mean?  Does that mean evidence found in different places in the water, on ground, etc.
Logged
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 937


« Reply #573 on: June 27, 2005, 03:19:26 PM »

You know, these detectives from the US that they talk to all the time on the news really have no idea what is going on down there.  They talk on the air about what they would do to break this case and how they could get the confession and all of those things, when they no NOTHING more than we do!!!  They don't know what interrogation techniques Aruba LE are using.  It just infuriates me to listen to "know it alls" that really have no clue what is and isn't being done down there.  Sorry, had to rant.
Logged
Loren
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 59


« Reply #574 on: June 27, 2005, 03:21:29 PM »

Does anyone know anything more from the news about the Texas search team at the quarry? If they do find NH I am more than sure the three will start to confess. All those three were hoping for that there would be no body. For the parents of Natalee, I wish them peace of mind knowing their daughter is in a better place. Not knowing must be a living hell.   Crying or Very sad
Logged
DivaToo
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 216



« Reply #575 on: June 27, 2005, 03:21:48 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
UPDATE:: We have word from multiple sources that divers are in the water at a quarry near the Van Der Sloots home. There are evidence flags up around the area. We will post as more information is available.

This was from the home page.  I am not familiar with this type of search.  Can someone explain to me what evidence flags mean?  Does that mean evidence found in different places in the water, on ground, etc.


What is the source of your update?

Does anyone else have sense of dread sitting in your tummy like a bowling ball? I feel a little sick.... Sad
Logged

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 42


« Reply #576 on: June 27, 2005, 03:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
OK...former detective on FOX said send him to Aruba (he is in DC) and he will get a confession! Hmmm ( I think he may be a bit overconfident)


Let me guess, it was that black really irritating dude? right?!
Logged
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star
*****
Offline Offline

Posts: 11005



« Reply #577 on: June 27, 2005, 03:22:31 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
UPDATE:: We have word from multiple sources that divers are in the water at a quarry near the Van Der Sloots home. There are evidence flags up around the area. We will post as more information is available.

This was from the home page.  I am not familiar with this type of search.  Can someone explain to me what evidence flags mean?  Does that mean evidence found in different places in the water, on ground, etc.


I know evidence flags here in PA are used by police..detectives..coroners. to mark spots where evidence is and they are numbered also.. this is in PA.. I dont know if it is the same in Aruba.. I have been on sites to fatal car accidents.. and have seen evidence flgas posted where a person was ejected from the vehicle.. meatime seeing the poor souls body print in the ground if it were in dirt.
 I hope this helped some.. but thats what they are used for around my area.. Sort of like just a marker.
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #578 on: June 27, 2005, 03:22:49 PM »

DF...I soooo agree. Do these guys have any idea of who trained Aruban LE in the first place? It was the Dutch and the Americans! So I trust that they are using the correct technique (just not sharing their case with the US media which I know INFURIATES them!)
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1526



« Reply #579 on: June 27, 2005, 03:23:56 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
UPDATE:: We have word from multiple sources that divers are in the water at a quarry near the Van Der Sloots home. There are evidence flags up around the area. We will post as more information is available.

This was from the home page.  I am not familiar with this type of search.  Can someone explain to me what evidence flags mean?  Does that mean evidence found in different places in the water, on ground, etc.



sorry if this has already been answered, but evidence flags are used when evidence is found, in most cases, by placing a flag at EACH individual piece of evidence..such as , jewelery, shoes, clothing, etc..there would be a flag at each piece....just an example..hope it helps! Very Happy
Logged

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 10.137 seconds with 19 queries.