February 20, 2019, 10:24:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION
 
   Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 233163 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
UGAmom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 5



« Reply #680 on: June 27, 2005, 04:51:42 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I wonder how many will still doubt Joran killed her if she is found in a quarry close to his house and he was the last person to see her alive and lied about it.
 

I truly wonder how many need more conclusive evidence than that.


I dont know if shes there, in a way I hope she is so the family wont have to suffer any longer, and I hope they were stupid enough to put her so close to their home but his lack of confession leads me to believe this quarry might be a false alarm.


I've heard that this quarry is 4 miles from the VDS home. Is that close?



Also, I'm really thinking they might have something here at this quarry. These cadaver(s?) dogs apparently won't show a HIT unless it is in fact human remains. Gases emitting from the remains of a human will come to the surface and this is what they pick up on.




Not on foot, but by car, I'd say yes.
Logged

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  ~
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 68


« Reply #681 on: June 27, 2005, 04:54:42 PM »

I am confused here...Can someone please help me out.

Many posters have stated that the Quarry was very close to the VDS home, but many have also stated that it is 4 miles from his house.  

Which is correct?
Logged
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 22914



« Reply #682 on: June 27, 2005, 04:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am just sick right now guys..God i hate this..I really hope that the Holloway/Twitty's keep their distance from that area right now...  I have that same feeling...and that same hope
And i keep getting this downlaod security warning everytime i try to post, or refresh or anything..anyone know anything about that?[/quote

I have been getting the same thing...we just changed from dial up to DSL over the weekend and I thought this might be a bug in our system...guess not if you are getting it to....
Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
puggywug
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 291



« Reply #683 on: June 27, 2005, 04:55:44 PM »

Quote from: "UGAmom"
[Also, I'm really thinking they might have something here at this quarry. These cadaver(s?) dogs apparently won't show a HIT unless it is in fact human remains. Gases emitting from the remains of a human will come to the surface and this is what they pick up on.

If it is a body, it may not be Natalee.  Wasn't there someone reported missing last week, where they found his truck, but couldn't find him?
Logged

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
bobntexas
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 65



« Reply #684 on: June 27, 2005, 04:56:27 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
While lively debate is appreciated, moderators and forum admins reserve the right to admonish and/or eject, without notice, those parties who debate using insults, engage in name-calling, or otherwise imflammatory posts. Act like you're at a public place using the manners your mother taught you and you'll be just fine. If you don't have manners, don't bother posting as it just wastes our time mashing the "banned" button. We've got other things to do.

Scott your post has been edited for content.


Speaking of inflammatory, just how much more over the top does Inspector's post have to be for his message to be edited for content?
Logged
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226



« Reply #685 on: June 27, 2005, 04:57:32 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
I am confused here...Can someone please help me out.

Many posters have stated that the Quarry was very close to the VDS home, but many have also stated that it is 4 miles from his house.  

Which is correct?


We dont have a definitive answer on the distance at this time.  Its hard to get a good visual on the logistics, I dont even know where Jorans house is located. It would be nice to see a plot of all these areas in relation to each other.  4 miles to me is pretty close.
Logged

Innocent people dont lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star
******
Offline Offline

Posts: 22914



« Reply #686 on: June 27, 2005, 04:57:58 PM »

Is there any more news from Aruba?  I just saw an update on Fox and they showed a ground search around the Mariott beach,
Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Armchair_Detective
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 23



« Reply #687 on: June 27, 2005, 04:58:07 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"


Photo from Reihl World site.


Thank you for posting the pic.
Logged

Praying for Natalee, her family and friends
puggywug
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 291



« Reply #688 on: June 27, 2005, 04:58:40 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "inspector_detector"
[I think it means you all hope to find Natalee dead, just so you can hang Joran. You people should be ashamed of yourselves... Sad

Your sick!  Edited for content-ABSOLUT

Shouldn't "your" be changed to "you're /you are" in this case to be grammatically correct?
Logged

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Red
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 240


« Reply #689 on: June 27, 2005, 04:58:55 PM »

MONKEY MEDIA ALERT
Tom is on at 5 or 5:05pm today with The Andy Thomas Show

(sorry for the short notice)

http://americasradioshow.com/page1.html
Logged
inthepacific
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 152


« Reply #690 on: June 27, 2005, 04:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "UGAmom"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I wonder how many will still doubt Joran killed her if she is found in a quarry close to his house and he was the last person to see her alive and lied about it.
 

I truly wonder how many need more conclusive evidence than that.


I dont know if shes there, in a way I hope she is so the family wont have to suffer any longer, and I hope they were stupid enough to put her so close to their home but his lack of confession leads me to believe this quarry might be a false alarm.


I've heard that this quarry is 4 miles from the VDS home. Is that close?



Also, I'm really thinking they might have something here at this quarry. These cadaver(s?) dogs apparently won't show a HIT unless it is in fact human remains. Gases emitting from the remains of a human will come to the surface and this is what they pick up on.




Not on foot, but by car, I'd say yes.


Considering the size of this island tho...I mean it is only something like 20 miles long by 8 miles wide?
This doesn't seem very close even by car. I guess any spot on this island would be considered close to the VDS home then. Question
Logged
absolut
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1210



« Reply #691 on: June 27, 2005, 04:59:07 PM »

Quote
I have been getting the same thing...we just changed from dial up to DSL over the weekend and I thought this might be a bug in our system...guess not if you are getting it to....


Check this thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=373
Logged
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 226



« Reply #692 on: June 27, 2005, 04:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "UGAmom"
[Also, I'm really thinking they might have something here at this quarry. These cadaver(s?) dogs apparently won't show a HIT unless it is in fact human remains. Gases emitting from the remains of a human will come to the surface and this is what they pick up on.

If it is a body, it may not be Natalee.  Wasn't there someone reported missing last week, where they found his truck, but couldn't find him?



I hope they dont find another body then leave the quarry and shes still there.  I hope the dogs dont get confused if there is more than one body including hers in that quarry.
Logged

Innocent people dont lie.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 68


« Reply #693 on: June 27, 2005, 04:59:30 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
If it is a body, it may not be Natalee.  Wasn't there someone reported missing last week, where they found his truck, but couldn't find him?


I forgot all about that.  Does anyone know if that person had been found or if there was more information on that?
Logged
KerinTX
Monkey Junky
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1142


« Reply #694 on: June 27, 2005, 04:59:37 PM »

^ 5, Bob
Logged

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Catriana
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 249



« Reply #695 on: June 27, 2005, 04:59:47 PM »

Quote
And i keep getting this download security warning everytime i try to post, or refresh or anything..anyone know anything about that?


I would say it is due to server overload.  I get the same thing when this place is very busy!
Logged

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
scared-tom
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 119



« Reply #696 on: June 27, 2005, 05:00:20 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am just sick right now guys..God i hate this..I really hope that the Holloway/Twitty's keep their distance from that area right now...  I have that same feeling...and that same hope
And i keep getting this downlaod security warning everytime i try to post, or refresh or anything..anyone know anything about that?[/quote

I have been getting the same thing...we just changed from dial up to DSL over the weekend and I thought this might be a bug in our system...guess not if you are getting it to....


The system is stressed to the breaking point. You are getting the security warning because the file is trying to download instead of opening on the page.

Sorry for the headaches , we are working around the clock trying to get it fixed.

Tom
Logged
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.
**
Offline Offline

Posts: 768


WWW
« Reply #697 on: June 27, 2005, 05:01:29 PM »

There are 3 rock quarries ( you mean where they break stone? or where there is quartz)

1) Canashito (near airport)

2) Cashunti (Guadirikiri Caves)

3) Budui (Next to goldmine ruins / boca mahos

None of them are close to Montanja
Logged

Reading, internet, genealogy.
sandraK
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 141



« Reply #698 on: June 27, 2005, 05:03:09 PM »

Well Deepak's  car Didn't go there.
 To rough to drive that Honda.
Logged
puggywug
Scared Monkey
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 291



« Reply #699 on: June 27, 2005, 05:03:14 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am just sick right now guys..God i hate this..I really hope that the Holloway/Twitty's keep their distance from that area right now...And i keep getting this downlaod security warning everytime i try to post, or refresh or anything..anyone know anything about that?

I have been getting the same thing...we just changed from dial up to DSL over the weekend and I thought this might be a bug in our system...guess not if you are getting it to...

I am certainly no computer whiz, but I think when you see a blank white screen with this at the top:
CGI-limits reached, please try again later!it means that many, many people are on this forum and there is heavy "traffic".  From what I understand from our wonderful Admin  Very Happy , it helps if you keep your posts to a minimum and only refresh every few minutes.
Logged

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.
Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC
 
Page created in 0.977 seconds with 19 queries.