April 18, 2024, 12:52:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 273183 times)
Nutbrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2005, 08:09:51 AM »

Delurking to ask rogers - who is this missing person on Natalee's flight?  I have seen reference to it but can't find any info  Thanks
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2005, 08:12:39 AM »

Quote from: "Nutbrain"
Delurking to ask rogers - who is this missing person on Natalee's flight?  I have seen reference to it but can't find any info  Thanks

I don't know if you'll find this in print - Greta on Fox made this statement during one of her interviews.  It was not on her regular show, so it won't be in any transcript.

Never heard another thing about it - guess you could go to www.gretawire.com and email her.  She does answer some emails.
wbvious
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2005, 08:13:26 AM »

Quote from: "Cerulean"
Please post sources for the following about Joran or retract:
These are all serious accusations given over and over without any sources.  Either give sources or retract these statements.

is this person a cop?

most will recognize the above as just that ...rumors...
usually (but not always) the above is stated by the 'offending parties' with the full disclosure that it is a rumor...but retract?...is this the Washington Post?...(gosh darn it all, i thought this was a forum for news,  opinions and rumors of news)

it would be great if all of us on the planet could speak with 100% accuracy but unfortunately it invariably comes out more along the lines of
"...well, i heard..."
nevertheless sometimes that can produce very valuable information...(and then a lot of times it doesn't)
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2005, 08:14:38 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
On Aruba, 90 KIA prisoners, including 9 who sewed their mouths shut, held a hunger strike over prison conditions, including lack of recreational time and poor food.

Sandra, thanks for posting this information.  Sounds like they need to open a mental institution as well - "who sewed their mouths shut"??????
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2005, 08:15:41 AM »

Quote from: "mojo"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
Police make arrests in recent kidnapping in Barbados where several men forced a couple into a car.
http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/2005/06/27/kidnapping.shtml

wealthy british guy kidnapped by 5 brits...

and a Spanish woman was kidnapped , also.

obviously i have no info, but my guess would be this was about money. she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2005, 08:17:43 AM »

Quote from: "wbvious"
These are all serious accusations given over and over without any sources.  Either give sources or retract these statements.

is this person a cop?

Yes, this is the Post Police.   Wink

Just ignore it.  That stuff is old, and has been discussed over and over again by most of us here!
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2005, 08:20:30 AM »

Sandra, thanks for posting this information.  Sounds like they need to open a mental institution as well - "who sewed their mouths shut"??????[/quote]
Jenny Criag  Question
**Sorry**
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2005, 08:20:49 AM »

Good mornin' all. I am truly worried about what the next few days will hold. It appears to me that if they let Croes out of jail because all he had done was lied, then we can expect they will release JVDS, Deepak and Satish because all they have on them is their lies.

That is a valid concern. I think we all should prepare ourselves for the possibility that Nat will never be found and no one will ever be punished for her disappearance.  I view the Aruban authorities much like the Colorado authorities in the Jon Benet case.  So much time was wasted that good untouched evidence could have been gathered. Now, it is probably too late.  We need a. a body, b. a confession and good prosecution, c. or try to get over this entire ordeal.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2005, 08:31:32 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "Nutbrain"

I don't know if you'll find this in print - Greta on Fox made this statement during one of her interviews.  It was not on her regular show, so it won't be in any transcript.

Never heard another thing about it - guess you could go to www.gretawire.com and email her.  She does answer some emails.

Thanks for covering for me Pine, I was actually sleeping.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2005, 08:31:32 AM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"

That is a valid concern. I think we all should prepare ourselves for the possibility that Nat will never be found and no one will ever be punished for her disappearance.  I view the Aruban authorities much like the Colorado authorities in the Jon Benet case.  So much time was wasted that good untouched evidence could have been gathered. Now, it is probably too late.  We need a. a body, b. a confession and good prosecution, c. or try to get over this entire ordeal.

Agree. Was thinking about this yesterday, too.  It is also time for Joran's family to change his college plans and their families location, because if this is indeed the case there's bound to be some nutter wanting to exact revenge.  Also, Aruba will have to batten down the hatches because their economy will probably take a hit.  This is, of course, just speculation, but barring the reappearance of Natalee, the view will be that the Aruban LE bungled it up.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2005, 08:49:57 AM »

pushed someone through a plate glass window

actually kicked younger brothers on regular basis

uses date rape drugs on multiple females (or even one)

lived in bachelor apt due to violence against brothers

thank you cerulean for this plea for facts and objectivity
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2005, 08:50:52 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Thanks for covering for me Pine, I was actually sleeping.

I saw you over there hanging on that tree...figured you needed at least 40 winks...

Wink
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2005, 08:53:36 AM »

With all the good places to send money  to help    Natalee ,
What do Monkeys Think is the best?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2005, 08:56:15 AM »

Good mornin' all. I am truly worried about what the next few days will hold. It appears to me that if they let Croes out of jail because all he had done was lied, then we can expect they will release JVDS, Deepak and Satish because all they have on them is their lies.

I would also like to add that if she is dead, and ever is found the chances of finding a cause of death might be slim. Two examples of missing people whose cause of death was never determined are Danielle Van Dam (found on land) and Laci Peterson(washed onto shore). Even though here in the states we knew it was murder, there was no cause of death. Most of the evidence in both cases were circumstancial or pure forensic. With the Van dam case they were able to determine a possible crime scene, otherwise I think her killer might have walked. Natalees case mayb remain a mystery even if she is found.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2005, 08:57:35 AM »

With all the good places to send money  to help    Natalee ,
What do Monkeys Think is the best?

I sent money to the TX search group.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2005, 09:06:09 AM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"

Agree. Was thinking about this yesterday, too.  It is also time for Joran's family to change his college plans and their families location, because if this is indeed the case there's bound to be some nutter wanting to exact revenge.  Also, Aruba will have to batten down the hatches because their economy will probably take a hit.  This is, of course, just speculation, but barring the reappearance of Natalee, the view will be that the Aruban LE bungled it up.

Maybe Geraldo was right, when he said, "I have it from an impeccable source, and impeccable source that someone in the police department said, 'I can't investigate these people. They're my FRIENDS.'" Maybe, just maybe, he was right.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2005, 09:09:39 AM »

Quote from: "Professor
maybe Geraldo was right, when he said, "I have it from an impeccable source, and impeccable source that someone in the police department said, 'I can't investigate these people. They're my FRIENDS.'" Maybe, just maybe, he was right.

That would help explain his being charged with complicity in a premeditated murder one day, and less than 24 hours later, being released.  That really puzzles me.

And save the flames...it's just a thought.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 09:11:20 AM »

Quote from: "momto5"

I would also like to add that if she is dead, and ever is found the chances of finding a cause of death might be slim. Two examples of missing people whose cause of death was never determined are Danielle Van Dam (found on land) and Laci Peterson(washed onto shore). Even though here in the states we knew it was murder, there was no cause of death. Most of the evidence in both cases were circumstancial or pure forensic. With the Van dam case they were able to determine a possible crime scene, otherwise I think her killer might have walked. Natalees case mayb remain a mystery even if she is found.

How long after she was killed did Lacey wash up?  A lot more effort needs /needed to go into question of where a body would make landfall if disposed of at sea off aruba.  i heard it was panama.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 09:12:35 AM »

Quote from: "Professor
maybe Geraldo was right, when he said, "I have it from an impeccable source, and impeccable source that someone in the police department said, 'I can't investigate these people. They're my FRIENDS.'" Maybe, just maybe, he was right.

That would help explain his being charged with complicity in a premeditated murder one day, and less than 24 hours later, being released.  That really puzzles me.

a Judge from Curacao released Paul.
 Aruba LE was Not amused.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 09:13:50 AM »

I wrote a dissertation last night on that, trying to get someone with knowledge of Dutch law to explain if it's standard practice to arrest someone for kidnapping and murder  when you either don't have enough on 'em to make the arrest stick or as a way to pressure someone else. Seems the antithesis of good case-building and ethical procedure??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.