March 28, 2024, 09:11:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272484 times)
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2005, 11:31:21 AM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Rosalie"
the person who says they saw two men dragging ?? a woman off the beach in the wee hours of the morning that Natalee vanished !!!!

It is interesting that the decision was made not to follow up on that.

much rumors...ant one remember the name of LE who mentioned a wild goose chase with car in columbia/venezula???

If rumors, I would want to know just how those particular rumors got started, by whom, and why.

It was the head guy for the largest newspaper in Aruba during an interview on Fox news.

That was the car chase. The reporter's name is Hobart Thiel, and no one has interviewed him since. It is as if that phone call never happened.

The men dragging a woman from the beach I don't know the source.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 27, 2005, 11:31:53 AM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
Somewhere a few threads back mentioned the promised additional arrests - the only one that talked about that was Beth - she seemed convinced or had a gut feeling or whatever that this was eminent - I don't know about you but maybe the poor lady is suffering some from wishful thinking - which might be natural do to her distressed state - but her hunches and feelings just might not be based on anything really tangible here - including her feelings about the VDS and more arrests!

Well either she knows more then we do about the case, or it is her only hope to find natalee alive. If more people were involved and natalee was being held captive that would lead to more arrests. I think thats what shes hoping for.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2005, 11:32:03 AM »

Quote from: "joebob"
the person who says they saw two men dragging ?? a woman off the beach in the wee hours of the morning that Natalee vanished !!!!

Was this a rumor or a fact?

Good LORD..I had not heard anything like that before right this very minute...if that is fact, then why in the world havent we heard that til now... Shocked

"God dont like ugly"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2005, 11:32:24 AM »

deepak is very careful with his car.  no rough roads and no rough stuff in the back seat.  he loves his car.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 27, 2005, 11:32:44 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
By the way, answer me this. The previous judge was relieved because he had "seen too much of the evidence." (Forget about the fact that that is what judges are supposed to do. Hear evidence.) And so they bring in a new judge, and there are thousands of pages of transcripts and official reports and WITHIN HOURS he is able to wade through it all and come to the conclusion that there is insufficient evidence to hold PVDS any longer. Answer me how it is possible for him to digest all of that material in just a few hours. He must have been to the Evelyn Wood speedreading course.

LOL--Cliff Notes Smile

Jennifer
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 27, 2005, 11:32:53 AM »

Also the Kalpoe mom in an interview said that her son told her that he was worried about the drive to the lighthouse because the car was low.  I think she meant low on gas.  

I've read that Deepaks car had a ground package..meant the car was low to the ground..he was afraid his car would hit the rough ground in that area.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 27, 2005, 11:33:45 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
deepak is very careful with his car.  no rough roads and no rough stuff in the back seat.  he loves his car.

I can see that..teeanagers are very proud of their cars..

"God dont like ugly"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 27, 2005, 11:34:10 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "roxyluv"
Quote from: "heavyheart"

This board was founded with people that wanted to talk about the story, learn about Natalee and be a place of understanding.  Not a place place for character assasination.

Remember next time before you hit the submit button...would you say what you are saying about your own daughter?

Or you could also ask, would you say what are saying about your own son?
<<

Mornin' All!

So, yes, I think I would say about my son any of the things I have stated about Joren but he would be the first to hear it directly from me, post haste.

Anne, between you and my Mom, Joren wouldn't stand a chance  Confused
<<

Well, for those wondering about the psychological ramifications on children reared in such a manner, remember that first of all said son knows I love him more than life itself.  The one I used as an example now holds advanced degree from Georgetown, speaks five languages well enough to pass govt test (imagine that, Eu'ers! an American with language skills!) and holds a highly sensitive job for which he was tested for days including being connected to a polygraph machine for six straight hours.  And that was just to get the job!  Random polys given still.  At least he does not have to worry about keeping his stories straight,  Very Happy

And apparently, no damage to his personality not character but maybe the opposite.  Aiding and abetting sets a child up for a lifetime of sorrow.  Life is complicated enough without creating problems.  I don't know if this is a cultural thing or personal one for I am American but of Dutch ethnicity so tend to think it is a matter of personal ethics and beliefs about what is right and wrong., a parents role (teach them empathy) and what constitutes basic decency.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 27, 2005, 11:35:40 AM »

Indeed if it is confirmed that no one saw him walking home, one could then arrive at the bold conclusion that...no one saw him walking home.

Or you could conclude that no one wants to come forward and say they saw him walking home.  Would you go forward and say this if you could end up in prison in Aruba?  How about if you thought you might lose your head?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: June 27, 2005, 11:35:51 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Good LORD..I had not heard anything like that before right this very minute...if that is fact, then why in the world havent we heard that til now... Shocked

Where've you been girl?   Wink   This has been around the forum for about a week and a half, although no one has brought it up recently, I guess...until now.

There was a lot of info on that last week, for sure.  Can we get into those older threads?  Anyone know?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2005, 11:36:14 AM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
anybody notice the armload of evidence file the female prosecuter carried into court yesterday?

Hey i saw that..someone asked her about evidence, and she sort of nodded her head towards the HUGE stack that was falling out of her arms....I saw that too  Shocked

Let's see. Seven to eight hours to go through all of that. That's like going through your whole summer's reading list in eight hours. Way to go guy!
No Cliff Notes for you.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 27, 2005, 11:36:30 AM »

My Son's car  has a "Body Kit" clearance is about 2in. From the road.
You Can't "Off Road" with it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: June 27, 2005, 11:37:12 AM »

heavyheart wrote:

This board was founded with people that wanted to talk about the story, learn about Natalee and be a place of understanding. Not a place place for character assasination.

Remember next time before you hit the submit button...would you say what you are saying about your own daughter

Heavyheart, you just spoke the TRUTH if I have EVER heard it..There has been so much back biting lately  Crying or Very sad

"God dont like ugly"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 27, 2005, 11:38:18 AM »

Quote from: "joebob"

Was this a rumor or a fact?

we never categorized it as other than rumor.  it was something a radio TOP 95.1 FM guy on aruba said last week early  he was reviewing various stories he had heard, some of which he thought credible or at least looking into.  

-  hysterical woman on marriot beach
-  guy saw hysterical woman being snatched by two guys in front of HI, reported incident and was blown off
-  natalee eating with two guys, one very black and one white at marriott
-  then there is natalee trying to pump an atm for 20 minutes while Lazlo waited for her.  did lazlo do it?  seriously if she used the atm there is a record and the cash could also be a motive for robbery.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 27, 2005, 11:38:34 AM »

Quote from: "bamajo"

I would think you would be more interested in having Greta talk to the person who says they saw two men dragging ?? a woman off the beach in the wee hours of the morning that Natalee vanished !!!![/quote]

that and someone posted something about one of the hotel cameras picking up a girl walking alone on the beach.  whatever became of those two accounts??  

rumour or just not ever followed up on?

I have heard these two stories repeated on this forum. Do we know what the sources are?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: June 27, 2005, 11:39:14 AM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

My Son's car  has a "Body Kit" clearance is about 2in. From the road.
You Can't "Off Road" with it.

Same here. Husbands car had a body kit and sometimes it was hard to just leave a mcdonalds parking lot without it scraping the bottom.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 27, 2005, 11:39:19 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

Where've you been girl?   Wink   This has been around the forum for about a week and a half, although no one has brought it up recently, I guess...until now.

There was a lot of info on that last week, for sure.  Can we get into those older threads?  Anyone know?

hey PINE..LOL>.i guess I just had my eyes closed for a minute whan that was up..GOOD Lawdy...lol..I do think we can look back into the archives..if you see it, let me know about which run and which thread you saw it on...I must be goin' blind..LOL

"God dont like ugly"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 27, 2005, 11:39:47 AM »

I can see that..teeanagers are very proud of their cars..

Yes, the mother even said that is why he always had Satish drive him and drop him at work and pick him up because he didn't want to leave his car unattended while he was working.  Very proud of his car and didn't want any damage to it.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 27, 2005, 11:41:47 AM »

Quote from: "neil"
David Kock, defense attorney for Satish Kalpoe, said police have scrutinized cell phone records and Internet traffic as part of the investigation, CNN reported.

Kock said Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. the morning Holloway disappeared and, according to Deepak Kalpoe's statements, Joran Van Der Sloot told him he had left Holloway on the beach and was walking home. Kock said Joran Van Der Sloot text-messaged Deepak Kalpoe about 40 minutes later that he had arrived
 There is a rumor that there was a Van der Sloot ATM transaction at 3:00AM.  

Also the Kalpoe mom in an intervied said that her son told her that he was worried about the drive to the lighthouse because the car was low.  I think she meant low on gas.  

If this ATM rumor is true is certainly could not have been dad Van at the ATM, otherwise there would be evidence to keep him in jail, so it would have been Joran at the ATM, probably getting money to put gas in the Kalpoe car to transport Natalee's body.  There is serious doubt that Joran could have disposed of the body without a car, unless he appropriated a small boat near the Marriott.

A wonder if the police have looked into gas purchases near the Marriott in that time frame.

Good work! Don't most gas stations have cameras?

Edited to add: Woops... I guess "low" means low to the ground...
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 27, 2005, 11:43:34 AM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
Quote from: "neil"
David Kock, defense attorney for Satish Kalpoe, said police have scrutinized cell phone records and Internet traffic as part of the investigation, CNN reported.

Kock said Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. the morning Holloway disappeared and, according to Deepak Kalpoe's statements, Joran Van Der Sloot told him he had left Holloway on the beach and was walking home. Kock said Joran Van Der Sloot text-messaged Deepak Kalpoe about 40 minutes later that he had arrived
 There is a rumor that there was a Van der Sloot ATM transaction at 3:00AM.  

Also the Kalpoe mom in an intervied said that her son told her that he was worried about the drive to the lighthouse because the car was low.  I think she meant low on gas.  

If this ATM rumor is true is certainly could not have been dad Van at the ATM, otherwise there would be evidence to keep him in jail, so it would have been Joran at the ATM, probably getting money to put gas in the Kalpoe car to transport Natalee's body.  There is serious doubt that Joran could have disposed of the body without a car, unless he appropriated a small boat near the Marriott.

A wonder if the police have looked into gas purchases near the Marriott in that time frame.

LOW as "Low to the ground" it has a " Body Kit"

that is what i took it to mean as well, meaning the car was low to the ground.

They did show a pic of the car--I think a Honda-it was "modified" body kit and all--so I think she did mean Body Kit

Jennifer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.