March 28, 2024, 04:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272462 times)
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2005, 12:02:16 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "bamajo"
dash got run off?   Sad

for the most part i stayed out of that one but --- did leave.  she has left before and always came back.  as bad as it get here. we are still pretty disciplined compared to others because we try to separate known facts from rumors and speculation while at the same time we use all we get, fact and fiction to spin scenarios.

iquitos, You are right about some of us being more disciplined than others..and thank GOD for some sanity here....The daytime posters are better about this i thnk,IMHO..weekend posters can be bad about character assassination, as well..and it is NOT everybody...and that is good..."CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??"

. . .NECK.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2005, 12:03:29 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
dash got run off?   Sad

for the most part i stayed out of that one but --- did leave.  she has left before and always came back.  as bad as it get here. we are still pretty disciplined compared to others because we try to separate known facts from rumors and speculation while at the same time we use all we get, fact and fiction to spin scenarios.

iquitos, You are right about some of us being more disciplined than others..and thank GOD for some sanity here....The daytime posters are better about this i thnk,IMHO..weekend posters can be bad about character assassination, as well..and it is NOT everybody...and that is good..."CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??"

. . .NECK.

See? exactly my point...

"God dont like ugly"
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2005, 12:04:35 PM »

I suspect that there may be former date-rape victims of Joran van der Sloot lurking on this forum. If you are such a person, then I would advise you to contact the FBI or to send a private message to one of the founders of this forum. As a participant on this forum, I can attest that the founders of this forum are people of integrity and are people whom you can trust. You may wish to work out an agreement with them as to how you want that information to be handled, but I would urge anyone who has been victimized by this man, or who feels that she may have been given a date-rape drug by him, to have your voice heard. I have made a similar announcement at Riehl World.
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2005, 12:05:59 PM »

deepak is very careful with his car.  no rough roads and no rough stuff in the back seat.  he loves his car.

I can see that..teeanagers are very proud of their cars..

21 years old is not a 'teenager'.
It's just a correction, but feel free to get angry and call me a 'troll'.
I know your M.O.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2005, 12:07:05 PM »

I suspect that there may be former date-rape victims of Joran van der Sloot lurking on this forum. If you are such a person, then I would advise you to contact the FBI or to send a private message to one of the founders of this forum. As a participant on this forum, I can attest that the founders of this forum are people of integrity and are people whom you can trust. You may wish to work out an agreement with them as to how you want that information to be handled, but I would urge anyone who has been victimized by this man, or who feels that she may have been given a date-rape drug by him, to have your voice heard. I have made a similar announcement at Riehl World.

I myself have often wondered about the women whom were formally involved with JVDS..I have often wondered if any of them have been questioned..IMHO, I feel that there are probably many women who have been involved with JVDS, contrary to what AVDS has said about there only being 2...I feel they could give everyone insight into how he reacts to women....

"God dont like ugly"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2005, 12:07:09 PM »

dash got run off?   Sad
<<

I know I am caustic and wonder if I offend or up the volume.  Going to just lurk for a bit in hopes of a more moderate tone.  But on other list, it was much worse than this one over weekend.  Total assault, bash and trash about everything under sun.

Bad as we were, it was worse elsewhere.  I think more folks had time over the weekend to post was the reason, many free from work.  But I do wish it would stay more on topic and others would not take this opportunity to inform us of everything wrong and negative about us, our culture and country.  Most are completely aware of these opinions and do not need to hear them hourly.  Repetition is not going to change much.

And if the board can be tied up answering the same questions several times a day, this might be more to the liking of some who for whatever reasons do not want the truth be told or do not like what they are reading.  If they can't silence us, they can keep us busy defending our opinions or repeating the same over and over.  I continue to be surprised at how many will ask the same questions that have been answered so many times that it is hard to believe they missed the information after constant repetition both here and in the media.

OTOH, how are we to keep abreast of new developments or get answers to our questions?  So, don't know but think things will tone down with people back at work today.  But I do not get the "look at the victim, fam and friends" concept in such graphic and forensic detail.  It doesn't matter unless there is evidence this pertains in some way and in this case, to date, there is none.  It becomes just elaborate victim bashing which is painful to fam and friends.  Unless there is a connection or a real reason to do so, I just think they should be off limits.  Proof of a reason BEFORE bashing victim.  I don't see even anything suspect there in this case, pretty straightforward.  They have been interrogated and think if reasons existed they have long been brought forward and until they are, it is just beyond speculation.  Others seem to think differently and think the victim should some how be deemed worthy before there can even be suspects.  Odd thinking that, at least to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2005, 12:07:25 PM »

m'kay... you need a lil' time away from the ol' computer my friend...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2005, 12:09:02 PM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
deepak is very careful with his car.  no rough roads and no rough stuff in the back seat.  he loves his car.

I can see that..teeanagers are very proud of their cars..

21 years old is not a 'teenager'.
I know your M.O.

Actually, I have no "m.o"..and i wasnt going to , nor do i think i have ever called anyone a troll....It is attitudes such as this that are posing such a problem here..everyone occasionally makes mistakes, and I do not think every small one should be constantly pointed out, and in such a derrogatory manner... Twisted Evil

"God dont like ugly"
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2005, 12:12:09 PM »

quote="bgcntry7221 years old is not a 'teenager'.
I know your M.O.[/quote]

That is an inciting statement!

"Leave no stone unturned"
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2005, 12:15:15 PM »

21 years old is not a teenager, but it is a time a of youth and i know plenty of single young males in their early 20's (and some a bit beyond) that are very prideful of their vehicles.  so, i don't find deepak to be any different.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2005, 12:16:15 PM »

21 years old is not a teenager, but it is a time a of youth and i know plenty of single young males in their early 20's (and some a bit beyond) that are very prideful of their vehicles.  so, i don't find deepak to be any different.

Thanks Bama..that was the point I was TRYING  to make ... Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
Kristy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2005, 12:17:22 PM »

Its getting close to 1pm and there is nobody posting ?  How odd.   Shocked

Ahh .. nevermind, the board's time is an hour behind my time.  Nevermind !!!
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #252 on: June 27, 2005, 12:18:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kristy"
Its getting close to 1pm and there is nobody posting ?  How odd.   Shocked

That's because there's no news Sad
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2005, 12:18:48 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
heavyheart wrote:

This board was founded with people that wanted to talk about the story, learn about Natalee and be a place of understanding. Not a place place for character assasination.

Remember next time before you hit the submit button...would you say what you are saying about your own daughter

Heavyheart, you just spoke the TRUTH if I have EVER heard it..There has been so much back biting lately  Crying or Very sad

What happened with Dash..and WHO ran her off? a reg?

No Doubt! I watched Dash get run off this weekend and that's why I haven't posted, maybe the Trolls will be back at work under their respective bridges today.
 Crying or Very sad
I only lurked this weekend, this is way too emotional for me to get in the middle of the fighting, this weekend was SAD @ SM. I hope today is better w/ the ppl who care and genuinely want to see resolution and justice for all involved. And THANKYOU to the good Monkeys who behaved  Wink

:here's some banana's for the good monkeys:
Marie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2005, 12:18:56 PM »

What happened to run Dash off?
trimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2005, 12:19:45 PM »

Has anyone heard the report of the married woman who went missing in the past couple of days from a cruise ship in Cozumel?
Going there soon on a cruise, little nervous.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2005, 12:19:52 PM »

I myself have often wondered about the women whom were formally involved with JVDS..I have often wondered if any of them have been questioned..IMHO, I feel that there are probably many women who have been involved with JVDS, contrary to what AVDS has said about there only being 2...I feel they could give everyone insight into how he reacts to women....

One thing I would ask women who have been with Joran is if they were ever at the Marriott beach with him at night, and if they were, exactly where did he take them.  Perhaps there is evidence of Natalee at these spots.
Kristy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2005, 12:20:17 PM »

I fixed the time difference ... Now I understand there is posting.  I thought the last post was at 11something ....  Embarassed

all better now.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:04 PM »

no probs iquitos

i keep running this thing through my head - that maybe there's something out there that we've missed and the second story is true - but i keep coming back to the lie, gerold dompig and the confession, something bad happened. it all keeps coming back to joran.

if the kalpoes can be verified as being at home - logged on to their computers, using mobile phones etc, that brings us back to joran. joran on the beach at the marriott...joran claiming to walk home and framing it with a phone call and a text message?....so we're down to the time between 2 am when the kalpoes supposedly arrived at home and 2:40 when he left a voice mail. how was his voice? could you hear anyone in the background?

The state of the condition insults my intuition
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:27 PM »

Quote from: "trimmer"
Has anyone heard the report of the married woman who went missing in the past couple of days from a cruise ship in Cozumel?
Going there soon on a cruise, little nervous.

here's a link
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/headline/world/3241121

"Leave no stone unturned"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.