March 28, 2024, 10:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272490 times)
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:30 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
heavyheart wrote:

This board was founded with people that wanted to talk about the story, learn about Natalee and be a place of understanding. Not a place place for character assasination.

Remember next time before you hit the submit button...would you say what you are saying about your own daughter

Heavyheart, you just spoke the TRUTH if I have EVER heard it..There has been so much back biting lately  Crying or Very sad

No Doubt! I watched Dash get run off this weekend and that's why I haven't posted, maybe the Trolls will be back at work under their respective bridges today.
 Crying or Very sad
I only lurked this weekend, this is way too emotional for me to get in the middle of the fighting, this weekend was SAD @ SM. I hope today is better w/ the ppl who care and genuinely want to see resolution and justice for all involved. And THANKYOU to the good Monkeys who behaved  Wink

:here's some banana's for the good monkeys:

What happened that Dash was run off this weekend.  Also MBHS05---what happened to both girls.  I also have barely seen AmericaninAruba on here.  I usually only post when I know def details or have a strong feeling/question to ask...but I have noticed no one responding to my posts or mine get deleted out when someone is quoting--it's not a good feeling--cuz I am concerned and want to help or whatever in this matter also!  I even ghost the trolls!

Jennifer
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:33 PM »

Steve's X -wife and son are  @ the jail waiting for his release.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kristy"
I fixed the time difference ... Now I understand there is posting.  I thought the last post was at 11something ....  Embarassed

all better now.

lol, Kristy.  It's okay.  It's Monday!!!!   Laughing
bgcntry72
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:58 PM »

Quote from: "Marie"
What happened to run Dash off?

The 'I don't have a real job so I sit here and create drama with overreactions' crowd got into it with the 'I just found this board and can't believe how seriously these people take themselves' crowd.
People called each other trolls, or character assassins, and other pleasant names.
I, for one, was on my boat, with my family, away from the wired world.
Some of you need a real hobby, not just 'concerned housewife'.
My $.02.

I tell the voices in your head what to say.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2005, 12:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
dash got run off?   Sad

Dash showed a lot of courage to be here in the first place.  It can't be easy to talk openly about a friend disappearing like this.  

I don't blame her if she never comes back, but I will say that I respect her for her strength and wish her the best of luck in the future.

For her sake I pray that they find her friend.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: June 27, 2005, 12:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "Professor"
I suspect that there may be former date-rape victims of Joran van der Sloot lurking on this forum. If you are such a person, then I would advise you to contact the FBI or to send a private message to one of the founders of this forum. As a participant on this forum, I can attest that the founders of this forum are people of integrity and are people whom you can trust. You may wish to work out an agreement with them as to how you want that information to be handled, but I would urge anyone who has been victimized by this man, or who feels that she may have been given a date-rape drug by him, to have your voice heard. I have made a similar announcement at Riehl World.

I myself have often wondered about the women whom were formally involved with JVDS..I have often wondered if any of them have been questioned..IMHO, I feel that there are probably many women who have been involved with JVDS, contrary to what AVDS has said about there only being 2...I feel they could give everyone insight into how he reacts to women....

One thing I would ask women who have been with Joran is if they were ever at the Marriott beach with him at night, and if they were, exactly where did he take them.  Perhaps there is evidence of Natalee at these spots.

Very good question..i wonder if he DOES have regular spots he frequents..hmmm...

"God dont like ugly"
trimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2005, 12:24:56 PM »

Thanks Tkubi7.  Pretty uneasy about the upcoming trip.
Thanks Again
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2005, 12:25:16 PM »

Hi Everyone..  just got caught up reading..!!
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 27, 2005, 12:25:25 PM »

Quote from: "mojo"
no probs iquitos

i keep running this thing through my head - that maybe there's something out there that we've missed and the second story is true - but i keep coming back to the lie, gerold dompig and the confession, something bad happened. it all keeps coming back to joran.

if the kalpoes can be verified as being at home - logged on to their computers, using mobile phones etc, that brings us back to joran. joran on the beach at the marriott...joran claiming to walk home and framing it with a phone call and a text message?....so we're down to the time between 2 am when the kalpoes supposedly arrived at home and 2:40 when he left a voice mail. how was his voice? could you hear anyone in the background?

Was it a voice mail at 2:40? If so, why didn't Satish answer the phone? I know the latter question can't be answered by us.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2005, 12:25:51 PM »

I think over the weekend that this board attracted some people who are sympathetic to Joran...maybe some Arubans. Plus the blame-the-victim crowd.

WHY some people have to believe the worst about Natalee and the MB kids, I have no idea. Some people have this pathological thing that if a girl is pretty and/or rich, she brings things on herself. Disgusting.

We have GOT to keep our eyes on the fact that NATALEE is the VICTIM. And quit feeling sorry for Joran and his dysfunctional family. (I do have some sympathy for the Kalpoes' mom.)

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Shataken
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2005, 12:27:37 PM »

Quote from: "trimmer"
Has anyone heard the report of the married woman who went missing in the past couple of days from a cruise ship in Cozumel?
Going there soon on a cruise, little nervous.

I went to Jamaica last week after the american tourist was murdered and everybody just stayed on the resort properties.  Everybody had planned on going to Dunns river falls, but too many "bad" things happening to Americans in the caribbean right now.
Marie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2005, 12:27:43 PM »

But we also have to keep in mind that there's always a possibility that they are innocent. We just don't know enough facts or have enough evidence. Yes, they lied, we know that. But that's about ALL we know.
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2005, 12:27:47 PM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"

The 'I don't have a real job so I sit here and create drama with overreactions' crowd got into it with the 'I just found this board and can't believe how seriously these people take themselves' crowd.
People called each other trolls, or character assassins, and other pleasant names.
I, for one, was on my boat, with my family, away from the wired world.
Some of you need a real hobby, not just 'concerned housewife'.
My $.02.

Well said.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: June 27, 2005, 12:30:16 PM »

Anyone on that speaks pap. I think they are discussing the case on Top 95

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2005, 12:30:27 PM »

i hate that for dash.  i thought she was very brave in coming on here and answering "monkey questions".  what about mbhs05?  was she run off as well?
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2005, 12:31:38 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "mojo"
no probs iquitos

i keep running this thing through my head - that maybe there's something out there that we've missed and the second story is true - but i keep coming back to the lie, gerold dompig and the confession, something bad happened. it all keeps coming back to joran.

if the kalpoes can be verified as being at home - logged on to their computers, using mobile phones etc, that brings us back to joran. joran on the beach at the marriott...joran claiming to walk home and framing it with a phone call and a text message?....so we're down to the time between 2 am when the kalpoes supposedly arrived at home and 2:40 when he left a voice mail. how was his voice? could you hear anyone in the background?

Was it a voice mail at 2:40? If so, why didn't Satish answer the phone? I know the latter question can't be answered by us.

you're right bob - i think i've read it was a voicemail BUT that is not stated in the CNN article

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/26/aruba.missing/index.html

Kock said those records show Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. on the morning Holloway disappeared.[/url]

The state of the condition insults my intuition
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2005, 12:32:50 PM »

David Kock, defense attorney for Satish Kalpoe, said Sunday he felt the investigation was moving in the right direction, noting that police scrutinized cell phone records and Internet traffic as part of the probe.

Kock said those records show Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. on the morning Holloway disappeared.

The lawyer said in that call, according to Deepak Kalpoe's statements, Joran Van Der Sloot told Kalpoe he left Holloway on the beach and was walking home.

Koch said that about 40 minutes later -- about the time it would take him to walk home -- Joran Van Der Sloot text-messaged Deepak Kalpoe to tell him he had arrived.

"I just think this goes to show that the story that Deepak and Satish are telling ... is substantiated by facts," Kock said
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2005, 12:33:51 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think over the weekend that this board attracted some people who are sympathetic to Joran...maybe some Arubans. Plus the blame-the-victim crowd.

WHY some people have to believe the worst about Natalee and the MB kids, I have no idea. Some people have this pathological thing that if a girl is pretty and/or rich, she brings things on herself. Disgusting.

We have GOT to keep our eyes on the fact that NATALEE is the VICTIM. And quit feeling sorry for Joran and his dysfunctional family. (I do have some sympathy for the Kalpoes' mom.)

VERY well said

"God dont like ugly"
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2005, 12:35:07 PM »

MBHS05 is at camp this week.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2005, 12:35:55 PM »

There were a bunch of new posters here that were convinced that vdS and the Kalpoes  were innocent.  They were making remarks about Natalee that did not portray her in the best of lights.  This was happening for a couple of hours before Dash arrived, and was in full swing when she showed up,  The new posters did not know who she was.  Dash apparently started reading some of the posts, which were not directed to her, and took objection to them.  She seemed very upset by the posts and finally said she was leaving.   The admins had a very hard time that day.  People were upset that one of their friends was banned the day prior.  A 17 year old girl came on and whined about how Natalee ruined her vacation, her parents cancelled her trip to some island somewhere.  I tried to side step the whole thing.  I tried to contribute on-topic, respectful posts so that I could, as much as possible, contribute in a positive way.  I thought it might dilute some of the negativity.  Perhaps the folks that obey the rules around here should band together when trolls enter and drown them out by setting a good example.  Thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.