March 28, 2024, 05:56:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272469 times)
trimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2005, 12:36:23 PM »

Thanks shataken. Watching my back for sure.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2005, 12:36:57 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
David Kock, defense attorney for Satish Kalpoe, said Sunday he felt the investigation was moving in the right direction, noting that police scrutinized cell phone records and Internet traffic as part of the probe.

Kock said those records show Joran Van Der Sloot called Deepak Kalpoe about 2:40 a.m. on the morning Holloway disappeared.

The lawyer said in that call, according to Deepak Kalpoe's statements, Joran Van Der Sloot told Kalpoe he left Holloway on the beach and was walking home.

Koch said that about 40 minutes later -- about the time it would take him to walk home -- Joran Van Der Sloot text-messaged Deepak Kalpoe to tell him he had arrived.

"I just think this goes to show that the story that Deepak and Satish are telling ... is substantiated by facts," Kock said

"text-messaged" meaning "sent a text message via cell phone" or meaning "emailed from home computer" ?  

Why would he send a message to confirm her got home? Was there a prior arrangement to pick him up?
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2005, 12:37:09 PM »

What the phone call and text message record tells you:
1. He did exactly what he said he had done started to walk at 2:40 and arrived home 40 minutes later - but this begs the question - why would he announce his whereabouts and itinerary to Deepak at that time of day.
2. He was covering up something and sent the messages to establish a time line for a future cover.
3. Deepak was with him or had been with him and knew something bad had happened and this was code for help is on the way, job done.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2005, 12:37:51 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "iquitos"
deepak is very careful with his car.  no rough roads and no rough stuff in the back seat.  he loves his car.

My Son's car  has a "Body Kit" clearance is about 2in. From the road.
You Can't "Off Road" with it.

I have to admit I don't understand the appeal of "Low riders" at all

esp in Canada during the winter, saw some fool driving a low rider when there was ice and snow on the road, I think I heard the crunching

I like a nice shiny sports car, bright colours, stripes, the neon lights the kids put on the cars, I love spoilers but the two inches off the ground thing- I don't get it
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2005, 12:38:04 PM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Quote from: "Marie"
What happened to run Dash off?

The 'I don't have a real job so I sit here and create drama with overreactions' crowd got into it with the 'I just found this board and can't believe how seriously these people take themselves' crowd.
People called each other trolls, or character assassins, and other pleasant names.
I, for one, was on my boat, with my family, away from the wired world.
Some of you need a real hobby, not just 'concerned housewife'.
My $.02.

Dont you enjoy reading posts? I mean.. you're here also just like the rest of us!!  Hope you had a lovely time on your boat.
CanoneroII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: June 27, 2005, 12:38:56 PM »

Hello everyone.  This is my second post and I had some technical issues last night so I'm hoping that all goes well this second time around.

My thought is that this is more of an elaborate scheme, a smokescreen.  We have been told different stories in relation to where Natalee may have been droped off that night, which is of concern to me. It is really hard to get a grasp on what if any of what has been relayed to us is credible. Of course, our ability to test different scenarios is compromised by not having more knowledge surrounding the events of May 30.  I have very little doubt that there are more answers out there that have not been disclosed in relation to this dissapearance.  The suspects, primarily, Joran have more information he's not disclosed in my estimation.

Indifference has no voice and yet speaks volumes.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2005, 12:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
1. He did exactly what he said he had done started to walk at 2:40 and arrived home 40 minutes later - but this begs the question - why would he announce his whereabouts and itinerary to Deepak at that time of day.
2. He was covering up something and sent the messages to establish a time line for a future cover.
3. Deepak was with him or had been with him and knew something bad had happened and this was code for help is on the way, job done.

It makes no sense to me why Joran would let Deepak know he was home.  There is more to this than meets the eye.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2005, 12:40:57 PM »

OK. Now I've seen it all. Fox news just aired a FOX NEWS ALERT:
Flowers delivered to the Van der Sloot home.
I'm not kidding.

"Leave no stone unturned"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2005, 12:41:43 PM »

FOX News ALERT!! Flowers delivered to VDS home, Anita and Paulus not at home, card was in Dutch, an unidentified lady came to the gate, smiled and took the flowers in.

Stay tuned for fair and balanced details on this exciting development as they unfold.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:07 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
I'm not kidding.

Are they from Geraldo or Greta - or the monkey?
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:08 PM »

Riehl just reported on his site that there is a HIT with the dogs in some quarry near the VDS home. Divers are coming in.
trimmer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:20 PM »

Has anyone heard anything else about the investigation into the security guards from the beach concert that were staying at the HI? Did they really investigate this or was this just rumor?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:23 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
I'm not kidding.

I thought i heard that too a little earlier.. BUT I didnt want to say anyhitng on here if I wasnt sure.. !! I guess Im not loosing my mind afterall.!! Laughing
cathicus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:32 PM »

Interesting read by Clint Van Zandt, considering his FBI background.  Nothing new but he does go through the various theories and responds to them.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8376303/

Let a retired greyhound race into your heart
www.greyhoundpetsinc.org
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:46 PM »

it has been theorized that he may have called asking for a lift home since deepak apparently stayed up at night on his computer. we know nothing to support this

you may be right about two and three, but if that was the case, why not work out your story better so you don't have to change it. these bulbs all seem rather dim to me.

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Orangecrush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2005, 12:42:57 PM »

Dan Post at Riehl

Breaking Aruba

Just had a communication from Aruba - search dogs have gotten a "hit" in quarry near the Van der Sloot house, dive team being rounded up.

As posted yesterday, today's grids covered areas more accessible for the boy(s) working on a tight timeline.

I'm told there will be a press conferece at 1PM. Also, dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains. Appears find is in very deep water of quarry, quarry was once drained and a corpse suspected to have been there for approximately ten years was discovered at that time.

Posted by Dan in Natalee Holloway | Permalink
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:06 PM »

Breaking news - from Riehl World:

Just had a communication from Aruba - search dogs have gotten a "hit" in quarry near the Van der Sloot house, dive team being rounded up.

As posted yesterday, today's grids covered areas more accessible for the boy(s) working on a tight timeline.

I'm told there will be a press conferece at 1PM. Also, dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains. Appears find is in very deep water of quarry, quarry was once drained and a corpse suspected to have been there for approximately ten years was discovered at that time.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:38 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Riehl just reported on his site that there is a HIT with the dogs in some quarry near the VDS home. Divers are coming in.

Yikes..
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:50 PM »

I had a hard time finding the site today?????/  Anyway so I looked at the blog (the one we use to use before this) and there are people claiming to be psychic and it is pretty interesting.  Anyone else seen that.
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:52 PM »

Just wonder if location of call could be identified by cell tower location that handled the call(S)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.