March 28, 2024, 12:01:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272501 times)
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:57 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "tkubi7"
OK. Now I've seen it all. Fox news just aired a FOX NEWS ALERT:
Flowers delivered to the Van der Sloot home.
I'm not kidding.

I thought i heard that too a little earlier.. BUT I didnt want to say anyhitng on here if I wasnt sure.. !! I guess Im not loosing my mind afterall.!! Laughing

did the delivery "boy" have a mustache???  Laughing

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #301 on: June 27, 2005, 12:44:04 PM »

I'm watching FOX news and watching an outpouring of support as people line up to deliver flowers. . . . .

. . . .to the van der Sloots!

I cannot adequately express my thoughts at this moment. So, I will just leave you with that image.
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2005, 12:44:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sandy"
What the phone call and text message record tells you:
1. He did exactly what he said he had done started to walk at 2:40 and arrived home 40 minutes later - but this begs the question - why would he announce his whereabouts and itinerary to Deepak at that time of day.
2. He was covering up something and sent the messages to establish a time line for a future cover.
3. Deepak was with him or had been with him and knew something bad had happened and this was code for help is on the way, job done.

It makes no sense to me why Joran would let Deepak know he was home.  There is more to this than meets the eye.

I think you do not understand the cell phone and text messaging habits of teenagers or young people

my one nephew teases his brother because he does basically the same thing only worse, he'll be one minute from arriving at X's house and has to call X to say I'm almost at the door, it's like an addiction, how did we ever get through our teenage years without one, barbaric huh
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 27, 2005, 12:44:27 PM »

good morning monkeys  Smile

I have a few things about the phone calls and statements made the 1st few days of Natalee's disappearance.
First off, wasn't it one of the brother's statement that Joran called them about an hour after they dropped him off and joran had said; "I  have to tell you what happened, I'll be online in about an hour when I get home?"
I'm wondering what ever happened to that version and what exactly did he have to tell them??????  Raises too many questions????

On another note; another shark attack just in with teen in fla. 40 miles from fridays attack, WTH?

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 27, 2005, 12:44:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kristy"
Its getting close to 1pm and there is nobody posting ?  How odd.   Shocked

That's because there's no news Sad

Theres know knew news

12 Monkeys
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2005, 12:44:32 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Riehl just reported on his site that there is a HIT with the dogs in some quarry near the VDS home. Divers are coming in.

Any truth to this? I read over on RW that "WE" had said a body had been found... It's like reading in circles...
a Troll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2005, 12:45:56 PM »

Quote from: "bgcntry72"
Quote from: "Marie"
What happened to run Dash off?

The 'I don't have a real job so I sit here and create drama with overreactions' crowd got into it with the 'I just found this board and can't believe how seriously these people take themselves' crowd.
People called each other trolls, or character assassins, and other pleasant names.
I, for one, was on my boat, with my family, away from the wired world.
Some of you need a real hobby, not just 'concerned housewife'.
My $.02.

Dash did not get run off.  She chose to announce that she was leaving the board.  There were no personal attacks or character assasinations.  

Dash knew NH personally and she is a 17-18 year old kid.  Therefore, it's understandable that she might take some comments personally that a 25+ year old who has no personal relationship with NH would not.    A similar reaction might be had if personal friends of Joran read these threads.

For adults, talking about the possibility of sex, drugs, and alcohol are not character attacks, they are normal behaviors by the majority of adults.  

Personally, I thought Dash (and mbhs05) provided some good insight to the board in the first few weeks, as people were looking to get an idea of who NH was and what happened.   At this point, all the background info is out there, and anything else that Dash knows is probably being witheld to keep from interferring with LE.  She implied that she knew alot more (knew Joran was guilty...), but whether that is true or not doesn't really matter.  If she does know more, I'm sure the people who need to know it also know it.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2005, 12:46:32 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
Riehl just reported on his site that there is a HIT with the dogs in some quarry near the VDS home. Divers are coming in.

Any truth to this? I read over on RW that "WE" had said a body had been found... It's like reading in circles...

From Riehlworld website:

Breaking Aruba
Just had a communication from Aruba - search dogs have gotten a "hit" in quarry near the Van der Sloot house, dive team being rounded up.

As posted yesterday, today's grids covered areas more accessible for the boy(s) working on a tight timeline.

I'm told there will be a press conferece at 1PM. Also, dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains. Appears find is in very deep water of quarry, quarry was once drained and a corpse suspected to have been there for approximately ten years was discovered at that time.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2005, 12:46:34 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "iquitos"
deepak is very careful with his car.  no rough roads and no rough stuff in the back seat.  he loves his car.

My Son's car  has a "Body Kit" clearance is about 2in. From the road.
You Can't "Off Road" with it.

I have to admit I don't understand the appeal of "Low riders" at all

esp in Canada during the winter, saw some fool driving a low rider when there was ice and snow on the road, I think I heard the crunching

I like a nice shiny sports car, bright colours, stripes, the neon lights the kids put on the cars, I love spoilers but the two inches off the ground thing- I don't get it

A front spoiler is commonly positioned under the front bumper to reduce aerodynamic drag. A rear spoiler is used to create down force to help increase traction during acceleration
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: June 27, 2005, 12:47:03 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
I'm watching FOX news and watching an outpouring of support as people line up to deliver flowers. . . . .

. . . .to the van der Sloots!

I cannot adequately express my thoughts at this moment. So, I will just leave you with that image.

I know how you feel..
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 27, 2005, 12:47:05 PM »

I read over on RW that "WE" had said a body had been found... It's like reading in circles

No, but we are all over this flower delivery story. We own it.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: June 27, 2005, 12:48:46 PM »

Fox hasnt said anything yet about the dogs or the quarry..
they actually said no news as of yet about the search...
I cant get over the flower BS either.. WTF?
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: June 27, 2005, 12:48:58 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Yikes..

Holy Cow--I am at work with no access to TV--only foxnews online--which seems to be behind---

Hearing this makes me think a couple different outcomes-----now I am anxious!

Jennifer
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2005, 12:49:52 PM »

Fox just showed a live news cast of the searchers and said nothing has been found so far, and no new developments in search.
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:02 PM »

Now might be a good time to say a little prayer for the family...
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:07 PM »

Breaking Aruba
Just had a communication from Aruba - search dogs have gotten a "hit" in quarry near the Van der Sloot house, dive team being rounded up.

As posted yesterday, today's grids covered areas more accessible for the boy(s) working on a tight timeline.

I'm told there will be a press conferece at 1PM. Also, dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains. Appears find is in very deep water of quarry, quarry was once drained and a corpse suspected to have been there for approximately ten years was discovered at that time.

Are these the mines that folks wanted to have searched?
tara
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:15 PM »

I'm a lurker - never post; just read. But I saw the post that mentioned an American tourist being killed in Jamaica. Can someone tell me more abot that or give a link?   thanks very much
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:44 PM »

Wonder what kind of arrest/conviction rate these Aruba LE guys have. I really think they must be very pissed the Curacao judge released PVDS.

Sends an unmistakeable message to Perfect Joran that THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM! Obvious that LE had PVDS in to bvluff a confession out of Joran, which they need very badly. As soon as thje fathers arrest was known to Joran, he must have realized all he has to do is keep quiet and wait it out. Sad.

The Aruba LE blew the best chance at physical evidence by noit seizing vehicles and searching immediately post arrest(s).

Acted like a southern rural Department in the '30's. Let the 3 go for days and days while rousting those two security guards very thouroughly.

So, the prejudice of the society has in a way, sacrificed the poor girl and all of us as the investigation was probably ruined right there.

By the way, that's a pretty big ocean. To think that she would have been buried or hidden landward is ridiculous.

So sorry Miss Natalie. I cried for you in the tears of last Saturday as my blonde daughter was taking her marriage vows.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:48 PM »

Now might be a good time to say a little prayer for the family...

Nice thought.. I have done so already!
Fluffy Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: June 27, 2005, 12:50:50 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I read over on RW that "WE" had said a body had been found... It's like reading in circles

No, but we are all over this flower delivery story. We own it.

Now THAT'S funny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.