March 28, 2024, 02:06:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272516 times)
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: June 27, 2005, 12:51:13 PM »

May 29th Sunday/  May 30th Monday.

8am-10pm  
Sleep, breakfast?

10am-2pm .
Happy Hour Snorkel Sail with depalm Tours the Afternoon of.
Take in all the pleasures of the sea by enjoying a half-day sail and snorkel experience on Aruba's newest catamaran. Lulled by the rhythm of the sea, lie on the spacious sun deck or enjoy a cocktail under the shaded cabin top. When you are ready to experience the beauty of the sea below the waterline let our friendly crew assist you as you prepare for your snorkeling adventure. Snorkeling stops include the coral-laden Antilla wreck, fish-friendly Boca Catalina and the unique Arashi reef. During your snorkel experience indulge in a delicious lunch prepared by top island chefs or sample a cool tropical drink or beer from the open bar. Any report of pot or heavy drinking?

2pm-7?pm.  
Did Nat take a nap?, shower, shopping drink, eat? pack? take pictures?

5pm?            
Paul Van Der Sloot Arrives in Beatrix Airport with young son Valentijn? Did Joran pick up his father?

7pm-11pm       
MUSIC CONCERT Havana Beach Club
Amphitheatre (outdoor on the beach) 7-11:00 p.m.
Lauryn Hill, Boyz II Men, Hosted by Doug E. Fresh.  Chances are that did Joran meet Natalee here?  Did Mickey Jones meet Natalee and or Joran here?  Was Satish here?  Deepak was working at the Internet café. Was SGC here as well? Where the Security Guards looking for targets? Any report of pot or heavy drinking?

8pm-10pm   
Joran won 4th place in a Poker Tournament?  Was it here that Natalee met Joran for the first time? Reports from Bill O’Reilly, fellow MB student said that Joran may? have met Nat 2 to 3 days before.

11pm      
Paul picks up son Joran at McDonalds. Deepak closes the Internet café and little brother Satish picks Deepak up.  They then head to Jorans house to pick go to CnC.

11.30pm-1.30am.       
Carlos and Charlies. About 40 Mountain Brook student were here eating or drinking.  Scuffle broke out, reason unknown. Bryan Reynolds, 18, "There was almost a fight between my friend and him," Reynolds said they were the first people he considered as potential suspects. That was the first people who came to mind," said Reynolds, who said Holloway is one of his best friends. [http://www.postherald.com/me061005.shtml]

12.00am-1.30am       
Joran sneaks out, arrives with Kalpoes Brothers. Scuffle with Mountain Brook male student.

1.30am-2.30am      
Cruising at California Lighthouse, Fisherman’s Hut/ Arashi Beach?

Deepak and Satish drops off Joran near the Marriot Inn

2.30am-3.00am      
Joran’ s house??, Drowing, OD,Hazing, Kidnapped by SBF security?

2.40am      Joran calls Deepak via Cellphone?

3.30am      Joran reaches home at Montana #9
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: June 27, 2005, 12:53:02 PM »

no post that there is a positive hit in the quarry here that i saw. did red or tom post it o main page.
CanoneroII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: June 27, 2005, 12:53:02 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
Now might be a good time to say a little prayer for the family...

I'll second that....

Indifference has no voice and yet speaks volumes.
PeeCee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: June 27, 2005, 12:53:09 PM »

Steven Croes (according to Geraldo and others) voluntarily went to the police and said he saw the boys drop Natalee off at the HI.

This explains why the police believed the boys.

To me, this is why the case has problems. If Croes had not lied, the trail to Natalee would have been clearer. I'm surprised that Croes isn't being prosecuted for filing a false report, tampering with an investigation, something.

But why would Croes do this? What's his motivation? I could see if he was saying, why, no, those boys coudn't have stolen that candy bar because I saw them elsewhere. This wasn't trivial. A girl was missing.

So why did he do it? Friendship is just not a good enough answer. What do the boys know about Croes that would make him agreeable to lie for them?

On a lighter note: Do you think PVdS will do another interview with Greta Laughing
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: June 27, 2005, 12:53:25 PM »

Are you sure that the scuffle with Joran and the mb students were at CNC's that night.  I heard it was earlier in the week.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: June 27, 2005, 12:54:01 PM »

Let's not get ahead of ourselves on the post about Riehl saying the dogs got a hit at a quarry. We went through enough of that the night of 6-10 when CNN said there had been a confession.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: June 27, 2005, 12:54:38 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
no post that there is a positive hit in the quarry here that i saw. did red or tom post it o main page.

I was just over on Riehls site and saw it just posted, thought i would share it.

That's all  Question
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: June 27, 2005, 12:55:07 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Let's not get ahead of ourselves on the post about Riehl saying the dogs got a hit at a quarry. We went through enough of that the night of 6-10 when CNN said there had been a confession.

Agree... But we can hope & pray that it is true.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: June 27, 2005, 12:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "bamajo"
21 years old is not a teenager, but it is a time a of youth and i know plenty of single young males in their early 20's (and some a bit beyond) that are very prideful of their vehicles.  so, i don't find deepak to be any different.

Thanks Bama..that was the point I was TRYING  to make ... Very Happy

I knew exactly what you meant...it was pretty clear to me.  Many young adults still have the teen mentality....goodness...age doesn't necessarily equate to maturity....and that was certainly proven this past weekend....what a mess...I finally turned my computer off....shameful what some people feel they have a right to say...why?  just cause.  And when the administrators feel the need to ban a poster...I respect their right to do so, without question.  

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: June 27, 2005, 12:55:42 PM »

Umm  Nikki and Momto5..  you gals still here??
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: June 27, 2005, 12:56:58 PM »

Yellow Ribbon,

I agree. I said last week that I feel that if the TX team can't find anything by today, they won't find anything at all. These folks are professional searchers, and if they can find something in TX, a place as small as Arubs should be a snap. I have to keep believing she's alive somewhere and will be found...
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: June 27, 2005, 12:57:01 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Im here sorta (giving baths and making lucnh ya know the drill  Wink )

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: June 27, 2005, 12:57:51 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
good morning monkeys  Smile

I have a few things about the phone calls and statements made the 1st few days of Natalee's disappearance.
First off, wasn't it one of the brother's statement that Joran called them about an hour after they dropped him off and joran had said; "I  have to tell you what happened, I'll be online in about an hour when I get home?"
I'm wondering what ever happened to that version and what exactly did he have to tell them??????  Raises too many questions????

On another note; another shark attack just in with teen in fla. 40 miles from fridays attack, WTH?

I suspect Joran the player [Don't hate the player hate the game - a slogan noted on his website taken from the song by some rapper]
had a regular ungentlmanly habit of describing his sexual encounters to his homeys

so I would not find his message unusual on the face of it, he could be explaining he had the best sex of his life, or he's met the girls of his dreams or that she was some prude who wasted his time, use your imagination

even teenage girls do that, rehash their exploits with their girlfriends

are we all so far away from that time

we didn't have cell phones or computers so we couldn't call each other up at 3:00am, not without getting in trouble with the parents, and as it was my parents were always trying to get us off the phone - like my mother would say, why are you talking an hour on the phone with someone you are going out with tonight, will you have anything left to talk about tonight.......
Kristy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: June 27, 2005, 12:58:22 PM »

Omg, its raining so hard we lost out sat. signal .... and fox is about to come on with the release  Sad
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: June 27, 2005, 12:58:39 PM »

Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Im here sorta (giving baths and making lucnh ya know the drill  Wink )

i know this is off topic, but momto5, can i just say that as a mom to 2, my hat is off to you!!!!   Smile
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: June 27, 2005, 12:59:54 PM »

Well I don't get FOX at all so I am sitting on pins and needles until I hear here what is happening there
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: June 27, 2005, 12:59:54 PM »

dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains

Hi all my english grammer is maso menos
What is meant in the above sentence

Only the facts
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: June 27, 2005, 01:01:03 PM »

I think this case has turned into a circus.  Alot of people sat here and dogged Paul VDS and Cruse out, totally ruined their character, and humiliated them.  And now they in fact had nothing to do with it.  We should all remember innocent until proven guilty.  No matter how mad you are you should never lash out unless you know.  NOBODY has been charged yet.  Please keep this in mind when you want to dog someone out.  Too many people read this board.  Crues was just released by the way.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: June 27, 2005, 01:01:06 PM »

The dogs don't make a mistake - if they smell something they are on the mark
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: June 27, 2005, 01:01:19 PM »

bendex,

it means the dogs will not indicate if they find non-human (other animal) remains

a "hit" would indicate human remains exclusively
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.