March 28, 2024, 01:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272511 times)
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 27, 2005, 01:01:49 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains

Hi all my english grammer is maso menos
What is meant in the above sentence

i take it to mean that the dogs are not prone to false alarms.  they will only express a "HIT" if they find something that is indeed a human remain.  for example, they would not mistake dead monkey remains for dead human remains.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: June 27, 2005, 01:02:17 PM »

Other question for people who live in aruba,

Has there been a history of sexual assaults on Aruba
And if so is there a pattern ?

Only the facts
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: June 27, 2005, 01:02:22 PM »

SC been set free as per FOX..
Marie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 27, 2005, 01:02:22 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
I think this case has turned into a circus.  Alot of people sat here and dogged Paul VDS and Cruse out, totally ruined their character, and humiliated them.  And now they in fact had nothing to do with it.  We should all remember innocent until proven guilty.  No matter how mad you are you should never lash out unless you know.  NOBODY has been charged yet.  Please keep this in mind when you want to dog someone out.  Too many people read this board.  Crues was just released by the way.

I couldn't agree more. Let's wait for the facts.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 27, 2005, 01:02:25 PM »

It means they're trained to react only to the scent of human remains, as opposed to animal remains.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 27, 2005, 01:03:39 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
Yellow Ribbon,

I agree. I said last week that I feel that if the TX team can't find anything by today, they won't find anything at all. These folks are professional searchers, and if they can find something in TX, a place as small as Arubs should be a snap. I have to keep believing she's alive somewhere and will be found...

Well let's hope that she will be found alive but that would be a real miracle at this point. I just hope that the family will find her so they can come home. I wouldn't be too discouraged if they can't find her today. If the Island is 19 x 7 miles that is 133 square miles. There is also a lot of water to search.

Just find her.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 27, 2005, 01:03:52 PM »

Unlike pregnancy tests - they don't yeild false positives
CanoneroII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 27, 2005, 01:03:53 PM »

Means that dogs being used may have found a scent of a human being, not something other such as garbage for example.

Indifference has no voice and yet speaks volumes.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 27, 2005, 01:04:15 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Quote from: "candygirl"
good morning monkeys  Smile

I have a few things about the phone calls and statements made the 1st few days of Natalee's disappearance.
First off, wasn't it one of the brother's statement that Joran called them about an hour after they dropped him off and joran had said; "I  have to tell you what happened, I'll be online in about an hour when I get home?"
I'm wondering what ever happened to that version and what exactly did he have to tell them??????  Raises too many questions????

On another note; another shark attack just in with teen in fla. 40 miles from fridays attack, WTH?

I suspect Joran the player [Don't hate the player hate the game - a slogan noted on his website taken from the song by some rapper]
had a regular ungentlmanly habit of describing his sexual encounters to his homeys

so I would not find his message unusual on the face of it, he could be explaining he had the best sex of his life, or he's met the girls of his dreams or that she was some prude who wasted his time, use your imagination

even teenage girls do that, rehash their exploits with their girlfriends

are we all so far away from that time

we didn't have cell phones or computers so we couldn't call each other up at 3:00am, not without getting in trouble with the parents, and as it was my parents were always trying to get us off the phone - like my mother would say, why are you talking an hour on the phone with someone you are going out with tonight, will you have anything left to talk about tonight.......

I agree with what you're saying, but in light of the brothers lieing along with joran as to what happened the night in question, raises too many questions for me.  I do beleive there's more than lieing for a friend here.....something happened that would or could potentionally place all 3 responsible for her disappearance. I mean friendship only goes so far.....IMO

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 27, 2005, 01:04:21 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"

i take it to mean that the dogs are not prone to false alarms.  they will only express a "HIT" if they find something that is indeed a human remain.  for example, they would not mistake dead monkey remains for dead human remains.

This is what I assume as well.  Sad
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: June 27, 2005, 01:04:43 PM »

Innocent untill proven guilty !

Quote from: "Marie"
I think this case has turned into a circus.  Alot of people sat here and dogged Paul VDS and Cruse out, totally ruined their character, and humiliated them.  And now they in fact had nothing to do with it.  We should all remember innocent until proven guilty.  No matter how mad you are you should never lash out unless you know.  NOBODY has been charged yet.  Please keep this in mind when you want to dog someone out.  Too many people read this board.  Crues was just released by the way.

Only the facts
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 27, 2005, 01:05:15 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sandy"
What the phone call and text message record tells you:
1. He did exactly what he said he had done started to walk at 2:40 and arrived home 40 minutes later - but this begs the question - why would he announce his whereabouts and itinerary to Deepak at that time of day.
2. He was covering up something and sent the messages to establish a time line for a future cover.
3. Deepak was with him or had been with him and knew something bad had happened and this was code for help is on the way, job done.

It makes no sense to me why Joran would let Deepak know he was home.  There is more to this than meets the eye.

I think you do not understand the cell phone and text messaging habits of teenagers or young people

my one nephew teases his brother because he does basically the same thing only worse, he'll be one minute from arriving at X's house and has to call X to say I'm almost at the door, it's like an addiction, how did we ever get through our teenage years without one, barbaric huh

Maybe at 2.40 Joran was hoping to get a ride, Deepak said he went home and it too late to drive all the way to the beach....Joran says he will walk hope and text msg him later...since the road is dark at night.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 27, 2005, 01:05:37 PM »

I agree. You never know whose reading what you wrote, and without more facts in front of us we really dont know what happened. We can speculate all day and it doesnt make is true.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: June 27, 2005, 01:05:39 PM »

I agree, although it is difficult to do.  But remember, nobody will be convicted because of the opinions stated here.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 27, 2005, 01:05:41 PM »

Are you sure that the scuffle with Joran and the mb students were at CNC's that night.  I heard it was earlier in the week.
i think there were two.

google aruba scuffle and you will find the articles one source is reynolds and another beau.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 27, 2005, 01:06:12 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
Well I don't get FOX at all so I am sitting on pins and needles until I hear here what is happening there

DITTO that......have only CNN and they're saying Nothing, not ziltch!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 27, 2005, 01:06:25 PM »

Good morning, everyone, btw.  Cool

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 27, 2005, 01:07:17 PM »

Breaking Aruba

Just had a communication from Aruba - search dogs have gotten a "hit" in quarry near the Van der Sloot house, dive team being rounded up.

As posted yesterday, today's grids covered areas more accessible for the boy(s) working on a tight timeline.

I'm told there will be a press conferece at 1PM. Also, dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains. Appears find is in very deep water of quarry, quarry was once drained and a corpse suspected to have been there for approximately ten years was discovered at that time.

FROM RIEHLVIEW

SL
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2005, 01:07:35 PM »

Another thing is that they really obviously dont have a strong case against the boys.  Just because their story changed (if I were interrogated/tortured 11 hours a day my story may change out of fear also).  He has not confessed even when they had his da, he probably is not going to.  They may not have done it.  It could very well may be someone else.  SO please yall lets remember this when you all start slamming them.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 27, 2005, 01:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Good morning, everyone, btw.  Cool

top o' the mornin' to ya as well.  Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.