March 28, 2024, 01:19:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272512 times)
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: June 27, 2005, 01:07:58 PM »

Quote from: "Marie"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
I think this case has turned into a circus.  Alot of people sat here and dogged Paul VDS and Cruse out, totally ruined their character, and humiliated them.  And now they in fact had nothing to do with it.  We should all remember innocent until proven guilty.  No matter how mad you are you should never lash out unless you know.  NOBODY has been charged yet.  Please keep this in mind when you want to dog someone out.  Too many people read this board.  Crues was just released by the way.

I couldn't agree more. Let's wait for the facts.

I totally agree with you..I have resorted to "lurk" mode on this board because it gets too heated for me with so many accusations being flung around.  I am ready for the facts/truth to be released.  I think once the facts are out, it will be interesting to go back and read what has been posted...everywhere Confused
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: June 27, 2005, 01:08:43 PM »

Editorial Note:

Please remember to update the breaking news only thread. PVDS release did not get posted there until late evening yesterday.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 27, 2005, 01:08:44 PM »

Another thing is that they really obviously dont have a strong case against the boys.  Just because their story changed (if I were interrogated/tortured 11 hours a day my story may change out of fear also).  He has not confessed even when they had his da, he probably is not going to.  They may not have done it.  It could very well may be someone else.  SO please yall lets remember this when you all start slamming them.

Or, maybe Joran HAS confessed and said his dad knew nothing about it.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 27, 2005, 01:09:09 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
I think this case has turned into a circus.  Alot of people sat here and dogged Paul VDS and Cruse out, totally ruined their character, and humiliated them.  And now they in fact had nothing to do with it.  We should all remember innocent until proven guilty.  No matter how mad you are you should never lash out unless you know.  NOBODY has been charged yet.  Please keep this in mind when you want to dog someone out.  Too many people read this board.  Crues was just released by the way.

I agree, although it is difficult to do.  But remember, nobody will be convicted because of the opinions stated here.

Sometimes being convicted of peers and people you dont know is more damaging than convicted in court.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: June 27, 2005, 01:09:10 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "Professor"
I suspect that there may be former date-rape victims of Joran van der Sloot lurking on this forum. If you are such a person, then I would advise you to contact the FBI or to send a private message to one of the founders of this forum. As a participant on this forum, I can attest that the founders of this forum are people of integrity and are people whom you can trust. You may wish to work out an agreement with them as to how you want that information to be handled, but I would urge anyone who has been victimized by this man, or who feels that she may have been given a date-rape drug by him, to have your voice heard. I have made a similar announcement at Riehl World.

I myself have often wondered about the women whom were formally involved with JVDS..I have often wondered if any of them have been questioned..IMHO, I feel that there are probably many women who have been involved with JVDS, contrary to what AVDS has said about there only being 2...I feel they could give everyone insight into how he reacts to women....

One thing I would ask women who have been with Joran is if they were ever at the Marriott beach with him at night, and if they were, exactly where did he take them.  Perhaps there is evidence of Natalee at these spots.

Very good question..i wonder if he DOES have regular spots he frequents..hmmm...
<<

This would have most likely been already checked in this country where we have more personnel to apply to a case of this nature, especially given the teasing of Joren about "roofies" on one of those websites where he is featured but where would the LE in Aruba even begin for the tragets would not likely be locals.  And remember the practice is to hit girls their last night on vacation so they leave still fuzzy-headed and not thinking clearly.

Girls this young might wonder what happened or think they just passed out or not be able to remember if the sex was consensual or not or even if it happened.  That is part of the point of date rape drugs, the victim cannot remember what happened.  Know a girl who has a baby from just such attack, no idea who the father is and did not realize she was pregnant because she had no recollection of sex. She was in her seventh month before she realized she was even pregnant, thinking she had not had sex and so could not possibly be.  Now being tested every three months for AIDS, too.

These drugs destroy lives and have built in protection for the perpetrators.  But every ssupected sexual predator is investigated for other victims as the establishment of a pattern is admissible evidence in court.  Again, differences in legal systems but might also be admissable in Aruba if there are others and they would come forward.

Our young women must be protected and deserve better than this.  Stiffer sentencing may be required to convice those who would use these drugs that it is just not worth doing so.  It is about far more than just taking sexual advantage of a female for kicks which is bad enough, it has the potential to totally destory lives.

Just my opinion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: June 27, 2005, 01:09:46 PM »

Another thing is that they really obviously dont have a strong case against the boys.  Just because their story changed (if I were interrogated/tortured 11 hours a day my story may change out of fear also).  He has not confessed even when they had his da, he probably is not going to.  They may not have done it.  It could very well may be someone else.  SO please yall lets remember this when you all start slamming them.

If they find a body, a confession is more likely.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: June 27, 2005, 01:10:35 PM »

Good morning, everyone, btw.  Cool

Morning Wench.. Well.. afternoon here in PA..lol
BTW:  Love the avitar.. ha ha ha ha  Cute!
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 27, 2005, 01:10:55 PM »

Fox Reported SC released and left by side door of station.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 27, 2005, 01:11:16 PM »

ya know.  i was just thinking.  the authorities or someone should take the information that reihlworld has about the cadaver dogs finding a hit in that quarry near the VDS home, and present that info before young joran, and ask him, "now son, do you have anything further to add?"  i bet that would be very interesting!!!
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: June 27, 2005, 01:11:26 PM »

I see it's another bad hair day.... Wink
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 27, 2005, 01:12:56 PM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"

I totally agree with you..I have resorted to "lurk" mode on this board because it gets too heated for me with so many accusations being flung around.  I am ready for the facts/truth to be released.  I think once the facts are out, it will be interesting to go back and read what has been posted...everywhere Confused

I would be happy to apologize to anyone I have suspected or accused in my mind once the facts come out.  My gut tells me the liars are lying for a reason and NH's mother's instincts are right on.  If I'm wrong about Joran, I will glady apologize for all the ugly feelings I have for him.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: June 27, 2005, 01:13:18 PM »

If they find a body, a confession is more likely.

True, but you know the thing is, is that some of these people in jail or being released could easily be reading our posts, since this board is so popular.
Ocicat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 27, 2005, 01:13:57 PM »

Possible body found in quarry by search dogs--
I found this info on riehlfworldview:
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/breaking_aruba.html
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 27, 2005, 01:14:27 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

I see it's another bad hair day.... Wink

hehe...dontcha jus luv it?

Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 27, 2005, 01:14:42 PM »

CNN is also saying no sign.  And they are at the site now.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #375 on: June 27, 2005, 01:15:01 PM »

Sorry guys , you will probably hate me for saying this .
I dont think Joran is guilty to the disapearance of natelee maby responsible for leaving her alone on the beach but not guilty in her dissapearance .

I not going to put more energy in fitting in rumours to these 3 boys , I am going to explore the non obvious route.

Only the facts
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: June 27, 2005, 01:15:54 PM »

PEOPLE!!!! Please go back and at least read 2 or 3 pages when you first log on.  We've been reading for 5 or 6 pages now about the "hit" by the dogs at the quarry.  We don't need it posted over and over and over and over.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 27, 2005, 01:16:02 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
I dont think Joran is guilty to the disapearance of natelee maby responsible for leaving her alone on the beach but not guilty in her dissapearance .

I not going to put more energy in fitting in rumours to these 3 boys , I am going to explore the non obvious route.

IMO me either.
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 27, 2005, 01:16:24 PM »

Update

Word spreading through media, American media cooperating, hanging back. Dutch media swarming, getting in way. Diver's expected to go in around 2PM as of last report.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/update_.html

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2005, 01:17:21 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"

Joren text messages kalpoe, kalpoe hits the beach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.