March 28, 2024, 05:40:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272537 times)
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 27, 2005, 01:23:21 PM »

[/b] Does anyone one speak Pap?  Steves mom said she would talk to Aruban press first.  They have been discussing this case for a while. I can't understand much except the names.  Teo are you on?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: June 27, 2005, 01:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Editorial Note:

Traffic is building, Avatars, and sig lines will be turned of around the 300 user level. PM's around 350. Thank you.

Sad  I just got a new one  Wink

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: June 27, 2005, 01:24:38 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Anyone with Fox? Any word yet on this HIT with the dogs?

no word on Fox

Thanks gagirl, I thought there might be since the update is saying media is around the sight.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: June 27, 2005, 01:24:59 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "Chaumes"
Quote from: "RichinTx"
PEOPLE!!!! Please go back and at least read 2 or 3 pages when you first log on.  We've been reading for 5 or 6 pages now about the "hit" by the dogs at the quarry.  We don't need it posted over and over and over and over.

Thank you.

Please, folks. Please stop telling us to go back and read the posts and not to repost the "hit." We don't need it posted over and over and over and over.

This...coming from the poster of the "Former victims of JVDS lurking on this board, please contact the FBI" posts.  I think I've read that one about 10 million times there Proffy.
CanoneroII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 27, 2005, 01:25:15 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "bendex"
Sorry guys , you will probably hate me for saying this .
I dont think Joran is guilty to the disapearance of natelee maby responsible for leaving her alone on the beach but not guilty in her dissapearance .

I not going to put more energy in fitting in rumours to these 3 boys , I am going to explore the non obvious route.

Being the devil's advocate, eh?  It's good that all sides are represented here.  I wish Joran was innocent of committing a crime against NH because he seems to have bright future ahead of him.  I wish it was a slime ball that everyone could love to hate.  Families and lives are destroyed.  I hope we all have answers soon.

Good investigators explore all possible scenarios with evidence gathered, yes among a whole host of information, patterns, etc.

Indifference has no voice and yet speaks volumes.
gagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: June 27, 2005, 01:25:43 PM »

inthepacific :

I'll let you know if anything gets said.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: June 27, 2005, 01:26:18 PM »

If I want a body to dissapear I put it in a freezer no dog , no infared plane can detect that.

Only the facts
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: June 27, 2005, 01:26:34 PM »

Update

Word spreading through media, American media cooperating, hanging back. Dutch media swarming, getting in way. Diver's expected to go in around 2PM as of last report.

from RW

SL
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: June 27, 2005, 01:27:38 PM »

Quote from: "SL"
Update

Word spreading through media, American media cooperating, hanging back. Dutch media swarming, getting in way. Diver's expected to go in around 2PM as of last report.

from RW

SL

Thanks, what would we do without you?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: June 27, 2005, 01:27:48 PM »

If I want a body to dissapear I put it in a freezer no dog , no infared plane can detect that.

That's where I hide my bodies.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2005, 01:27:48 PM »

Update

from RW

SL

Fox and CNN both showed live shots of the divers a little while ago, and it didnt look like anything was going on and they said there were no signs.  But who knows.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2005, 01:28:10 PM »

Quote from: "gagirl"
inthepacific :

I'll let you know if anything gets said.

mucho gracias gagirl!

Thank-you!

Mr. Green
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: June 27, 2005, 01:28:11 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

Not a Word

I remember hearing either this morning or late last evening that a member of TexasEquusearch said he thiught they would find her today....did anyone else her that?   And now there is a rumor that the dogs have a 'hit'.  Could it be the reason PVDS was released and agreed to talk re: Joren is that Joren has confessed...to an accident? And PVDS will atttest that this is what he was told?  Perhaps I am reaching...but TXE is good...these guys are trained experts and I was amazed that Tim made that statement.  

Now we wait and pray.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 27, 2005, 01:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Not a Word

I remember hearing either this morning or late last evening that a member of TexasEquusearch said he thiught they would find her today....did anyone else her that?   And now there is a rumor that the dogs have a 'hit'.  Could it be the reason PVDS was released and agreed to talk re: Joren is that Joren has confessed...to an accident? And PVDS will atttest that this is what he was told?  Perhaps I am reaching...but TXE is good...these guys are trained experts and I was amazed that Tim made that statement.  

Now we wait and pray.

I heard that last night as well.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: June 27, 2005, 01:30:11 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"

That's where I hide my bodies.

Shocked

Laughing I won't tell  Wink

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2005, 01:30:11 PM »

Update

from RW

SL

That may be why there is nothing on FOX or CNN news......is there anyone here who can get the Aruban news?

edited once

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 27, 2005, 01:30:42 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Update

from RW

SL

Fox and CNN both showed live shots of the divers a little while ago, and it didnt look like anything was going on and they said there were no signs.  But who knows.

Maybe they dont want to look stupid again by saying something again without 100% verification.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2005, 01:31:27 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Not a Word

Now we wait and pray.

I have to agree...a statement like "we will find her today" makes you wonder if there isn't a confession. I mean how could they be so sure? Good observation Sunny!
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2005, 01:31:56 PM »

I just had a creepy thought. Suppose Joran and the Kalpoes are actually being held in protective custody rather than being detained as suspects? It would explain the fact that none of them has confessed yet, and it would also explain why we hear so many vague and conflicting stories about what they've said or not said.
    Are the authorities waiting for this to blow over, and the Holloways and the camera crews to go home? For the public to lose interest in the case?
   I realize the above theory sounds farfetched, but this is such a bizarre case that almost anything seems possible.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »

Any one know how deep this is?  From a diving perspective, there is deep and then DEEP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.