April 16, 2024, 07:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 273051 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: June 27, 2005, 01:32:05 PM »

Editorial Note:

Avatars, Sig Lines, PM's and Email through the board have been disabled til further notice.

You may want to limit the number of times you "refresh" in a minute if you are getting CGI or Database errors, if you see it roughly 400-500 other peole see it too.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: June 27, 2005, 01:32:30 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Anyone with Fox? Any word yet on this HIT with the dogs?

Not a Word

I remember hearing either this morning or late last evening that a member of TexasEquusearch said he thiught they would find her today....did anyone else her that?   And now there is a rumor that the dogs have a 'hit'.  Could it be the reason PVDS was released and agreed to talk re: Joren is that Joren has confessed...to an accident? And PVDS will atttest that this is what he was told?  Perhaps I am reaching...but TXE is good...these guys are trained experts and I was amazed that Tim made that statement.  

Now we wait and pray.

I heard that last night as well.

Did it strike you as strange? I was immediately taken back by the statement.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2005, 01:32:44 PM »

Quote from: "Orangecrush"
Dan Post at Riehl

Breaking Aruba

Just had a communication from Aruba - search dogs have gotten a "hit" in quarry near the Van der Sloot house, dive team being rounded up.

As posted yesterday, today's grids covered areas more accessible for the boy(s) working on a tight timeline.

I'm told there will be a press conferece at 1PM. Also, dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains. Appears find is in very deep water of quarry, quarry was once drained and a corpse suspected to have been there for approximately ten years was discovered at that time.

Posted by Dan in Natalee Holloway | Permalink

I think this is it. They may have just found Natalee.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: June 27, 2005, 01:32:54 PM »

A hit in a location that is known to have had human remains previously.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: June 27, 2005, 01:33:08 PM »

Quote from: "golden"
[/b] Does anyone one speak Pap?  Steves mom said she would talk to Aruban press first.  They have been discussing this case for a while. I can't understand much except the names.  Teo are you on?

Which radio station?
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: June 27, 2005, 01:33:41 PM »

[/b] Does anyone one speak Pap?  Steves mom said she would talk to Aruban press first.  They have been discussing this case for a while. I can't understand much except the names.  Teo are you on?

Sorry Guys, I just arrived home...missed all the action.

I did read just now about the hit from the search team, but my contact on Aruba said that it was old news, and the same thing I read here also, but why o why is this just showing up at Riel World View, and when rechecking they just placed an UPDATE about 10 minutes agio???

Are they so behind the news??? Or did they received new information about a new hit???

According to my wife about the mother of Steve Croes:
She said that she is happy that her son got released abd that she knew from the beginning that her son was inocent and that she did not have any proof but only her motherheart talking.

She herself is sick, and she need treatment at Curacao but she wil spend some time with her son first at Aruba.

According to the mother her son is a very soft person, even when she is receiving treatment her son can not stay with her, because he can´t stand to see her suffer. And that he is a very jolly person. During the whole time that her son was detained, she wasn´t allowed to see her son. She respected that decision that she could not see her son.

Thats more or less what my wife recals from the interview the mother gave to Top FM 95

Greetings Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: June 27, 2005, 01:34:14 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Sorry guys , you will probably hate me for saying this .
I dont think Joran is guilty to the disapearance of natelee maby responsible for leaving her alone on the beach but not guilty in her dissapearance .

I not going to put more energy in fitting in rumours to these 3 boys , I am going to explore the non obvious route.

Being the devil's advocate, eh?  It's good that all sides are represented here.  I wish Joran was innocent of committing a crime against NH because he seems to have bright future ahead of him.  I wish it was a slime ball that everyone could love to hate.  Families and lives are destroyed.  I hope we all have answers soon.
<<

Surely we do not hate each other because of differences of opinions  Exclamation   No, I always try to read even more carefully and give full consideration to those who do not agree with me to try to understand their reasons why.  I, for one, really like the different input and opinion because I want to know why one would think as they do about the situation and so consider things I might not have thought about before.  How else could we get that perspective?

I do like it to be reasonable, logical and well-thought-out of course, not just blindly defending somebody but when it is logical and factual, I always feel I need to know that info.  If we all agreed, would not make for much of a discussion and I think those whose opinions are different than my own are the most likely to tell me something I do not already know.  I think most of us are pretty open and receptive to any new facts and theories, at least I know I am.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jane
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: June 27, 2005, 01:34:34 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
I'm watching FOX news and watching an outpouring of support as people line up to deliver flowers. . . . .

. . . .to the van der Sloots!

I cannot adequately express my thoughts at this moment. So, I will just leave you with that image.

Yes. That will be quite an image if simultaneously they are finding the remains of Natalee Holloway near the home.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #428 on: June 27, 2005, 01:34:53 PM »

Quote from: "joebob"
A hit in a location that is known to have had human remains previously.

Yes, I wonder if this cadaver dog is SO good that he's detecting the scent of the old remains.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: June 27, 2005, 01:34:58 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Anyone with Fox? Any word yet on this HIT with the dogs?

Not a Word

I remember hearing either this morning or late last evening that a member of TexasEquusearch said he thiught they would find her today....did anyone else her that?   And now there is a rumor that the dogs have a 'hit'.  Could it be the reason PVDS was released and agreed to talk re: Joren is that Joren has confessed...to an accident? And PVDS will atttest that this is what he was told?  Perhaps I am reaching...but TXE is good...these guys are trained experts and I was amazed that Tim made that statement.  

Now we wait and pray.

To tell you the truth, I just thought they must have a strong suspician about the quarry based on the location of it.

I heard that last night as well.

Did it strike you as strange? I was immediately taken back by the statement.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Chaumes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: June 27, 2005, 01:35:09 PM »

SunnyinTX:

Nice observations.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: June 27, 2005, 01:35:55 PM »

My taughts

The timeframe does not ad up, it takes a very calculated and cool person to make a person dissapear. Supposedly three panick strucken wankers cannot do all this in a small timeframe of supposedly 2 hours.

And I think that natalee has not been murdered on the night of the 30th of may. I think they harmed her the days afterwards.  

Joran does not fit the profile.

Only the facts
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: June 27, 2005, 01:36:46 PM »

Steve's Mom just said: Steve Croes was in internet café... he overheard a conversation of Deepak on the telephone... he went to police to tell them about the conversation... and was arrested.

She might come back later if she finds out more info.

She says Steve is NOT friends with the Kalpoe brothers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: June 27, 2005, 01:37:19 PM »

Hmmm per FOX.. SC went to the police because he was at the interent cafe and heard Deepak on the phone.. now the reporter dont know what he heard OR what time it was.. ughhhh....
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: June 27, 2005, 01:37:27 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"

Which radio station?

TOP 95

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: June 27, 2005, 01:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"

Sorry Guys, I just arrived home...missed all the action.

I did read just now about the hit from the search team, but my contact on Aruba said that it was old news, and the same thing I read here also, but why o why is this just showing up at Riel World View, and when rechecking they just placed an UPDATE about 10 minutes agio???

Are they so behind the news??? Or did they received new information about a new hit???

According to my wife about the mother of Steve Croes:
She said that she is happy that her son got released abd that she knew from the beginning that her son was inocent and that she did not have any proof but only her motherheart talking.

She herself is sick, and she need treatment at Curacao but she wil spend some time with her son first at Aruba.

According to the mother her son is a very soft person, even when she is receiving treatment her son can not stay with her, because he can´t stand to see her suffer. And that he is a very jolly person. During the whole time that her son was detained, she wasn´t allowed to see her son. She respected that decision that she could not see her son.

Thats more or less what my wife recals from the interview the mother gave to Top FM 95

Greetings Teo

So much commercial on Top today..whatdup?
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #436 on: June 27, 2005, 01:37:57 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Steve's Mom just said: Steve Croes was in internet café... he overheard a conversation of Deepak on the telephone... he went to police to tell him about the conversation... and was arrested.

This is not a good sign
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: June 27, 2005, 01:37:58 PM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Steve's Mom just said: Steve Croes was in internet café... he overheard a conversation of Deepak on the telephone... he went to police to tell him about the conversation... and was arrested.

That's interesting, but not enough info.  Getting little tidbits is so frustrating.  WHAT conversation???  The conversation where they concocted the lie?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: June 27, 2005, 01:38:36 PM »

Angela  "Aruba Today", is talking !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: June 27, 2005, 01:39:18 PM »

WTF this reporter saying now that Kalpoe brothers didint even know JVDS???  This is BIZARRE...and SC not friends with them either?
Sounds to me she may have slipped something..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.