April 16, 2024, 08:50:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 273054 times)
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: June 27, 2005, 01:39:29 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Steve's Mom just said: Steve Croes was in internet café... he overheard a conversation of Deepak on the telephone... he went to police to tell him about the conversation... and was arrested.

That's interesting, but not enough info.  Getting little tidbits is so frustrating.  WHAT conversation???  The conversation where they concocted the lie?

She said they werent even friends. he just overheard a conversation and went to the police to tell them what he heard. The police felt he must have some involvement based on what he told them he heard. Wonder what he heard?

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: June 27, 2005, 01:39:42 PM »

Steve's Mom just said: Steve Croes was in internet café... he overheard a conversation of Deepak on the telephone... he went to police to tell him about the conversation... and was arrested.

This is not a good sign

Then again - did they not say Steve corroborated the boys alibi - so he would have heard something that supported the boys - guess I am getting confused
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 27, 2005, 01:40:46 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "Teo"
Quote from: "golden"
[/b] Does anyone one speak Pap?  Steves mom said she would talk to Aruban press first.  They have been discussing this case for a while. I can't understand much except the names.  Teo are you on?

Sorry Guys, I just arrived home...missed all the action.

I did read just now about the hit from the search team, but my contact on Aruba said that it was old news, and the same thing I read here also, but why o why is this just showing up at Riel World View, and when rechecking they just placed an UPDATE about 10 minutes agio???

Are they so behind the news??? Or did they received new information about a new hit???

Teo, this seems to be new news from Riehl!
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 27, 2005, 01:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
WTF this reporter saying now that Kalpoe brothers didint even know JVDS???  This is BIZARRE...and SC not friends with them either?
Sounds to me she may have slipped something..

That doesn't make any sense at all.  Both parents admit the boys knew each other.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: June 27, 2005, 01:41:26 PM »

Sandra.. Is Aruba girl on the radio???
Zazzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:04 PM »

Dash did not get run off.  She chose to announce that she was leaving the board.  There were no personal attacks or character assasinations.  

Dash knew NH personally and she is a 17-18 year old kid.  Therefore, it's understandable that she might take some comments personally that a 25+ year old who has no personal relationship with NH would not.    A similar reaction might be had if personal friends of Joran read these threads.

For adults, talking about the possibility of sex, drugs, and alcohol are not character attacks, they are normal behaviors by the majority of adults.  

Personally, I thought Dash (and mbhs05) provided some good insight to the board in the first few weeks, as people were looking to get an idea of who NH was and what happened.   At this point, all the background info is out there, and anything else that Dash knows is probably being witheld to keep from interferring with LE.  She implied that she knew alot more (knew Joran was guilty...), but whether that is true or not doesn't really matter.  If she does know more, I'm sure the people who need to know it also know it.[/quote]

That was pretty much the way I saw it as well.........

"You must be the CHANGE you wish to see in the world"
Mohandas Gandhi
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:09 PM »

Teo, Camp, What are they saying now?

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
PeeCee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:19 PM »

If this has been answered, please forgive my ignorance:

Exactly what is the location of the quarry to the VdS home?
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:33 PM »

WTF this reporter saying now that Kalpoe brothers didint even know JVDS???  This is BIZARRE...and SC not friends with them either?

That doesn't make any sense at all.  Both parents admit the boys knew each other.

There are also numerous photos of them together from their websites.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:39 PM »

delete

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:42 PM »

Steve do NOT Know  Joran....Never did.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:46 PM »

I agree Wench.. maybe she has her facts messed up ...
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 27, 2005, 01:42:56 PM »

They are just now saying on Top 95 that indeed the Texas team got a hit near JvdS house

So I will keep Top 95 on for now...if there is any confirmation I will let you know.

www.arubadag.com

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 27, 2005, 01:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Anyone with Fox? Any word yet on this HIT with the dogs?

Not a Word

I remember hearing either this morning or late last evening that a member of TexasEquusearch said he thiught they would find her today....did anyone else her that?   And now there is a rumor that the dogs have a 'hit'.  Could it be the reason PVDS was released and agreed to talk re: Joren is that Joren has confessed...to an accident? And PVDS will atttest that this is what he was told?  Perhaps I am reaching...but TXE is good...these guys are trained experts and I was amazed that Tim made that statement.  

Now we wait and pray.

I have to agree...a statement like "we will find her today" makes you wonder if there isn't a confession. I mean how could they be so sure? Good observation Sunny!

Is it possible that there isn't a confession, but they actually got the "hit" last night and wanted to make sure that the family was notified first, before the press started swarming in?
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 27, 2005, 01:44:12 PM »

It is a circus!!!  They are holding people for no reason whatsoever.  This in unhumane.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: June 27, 2005, 01:45:26 PM »

Maybe the flowers were sent to throw the dogs off
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 27, 2005, 01:45:29 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Anyone with Fox? Any word yet on this HIT with the dogs?

Not a Word

I remember hearing either this morning or late last evening that a member of TexasEquusearch said he thiught they would find her today....did anyone else her that?   And now there is a rumor that the dogs have a 'hit'.  Could it be the reason PVDS was released and agreed to talk re: Joren is that Joren has confessed...to an accident? And PVDS will atttest that this is what he was told?  Perhaps I am reaching...but TXE is good...these guys are trained experts and I was amazed that Tim made that statement.  

Now we wait and pray.

I have to agree...a statement like "we will find her today" makes you wonder if there isn't a confession. I mean how could they be so sure? Good observation Sunny!

Is it possible that there isn't a confession, but they actually got the "hit" last night and wanted to make sure that the family was notified first, before the press started swarming in?

Excellent Point EMom.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: June 27, 2005, 01:45:38 PM »

They are just now saying on Top 95 that indeed the Texas team got a hit near JvdS house

So I will keep Top 95 on for now...if there is any confirmation I will let you know.

www.arubadag.com

Thank you SO much Teo... aprreciate it.. keep us posted!!
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 27, 2005, 01:46:55 PM »

www.arubadag.com

Thank you SO much Teo... aprreciate it.. keep us posted!!

Confused  I'm listening and all I hear is music, then some weird elevator music.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: June 27, 2005, 01:47:44 PM »

That's interesting, but not enough info.  Getting little tidbits is so frustrating.  WHAT conversation???  The conversation where they concocted the lie?

Perhaps he is not allowed to tell that information IF it's true....he might be a prosecution witness and if he told it would more than likely not be admissable??  I feel in my soul a conclusion is very near....anyone else got that feeling??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.