March 28, 2024, 11:10:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272497 times)
Just Wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 27, 2005, 01:48:23 PM »

I am afraid Dash may have been more hurt by Frances Ellen Byrd's comment on Greta " Her GOOD friends would not have let her get in that taxi".
I have the feeling that Dash's "Mother" instincts ("Are you OK Natalee?", checking the other bars making sure no one was left behind,etc.) may have let her down and Frances Ellen's comment cut to the quick.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 27, 2005, 01:49:01 PM »

Quote from: "Zazzu"
Dash did not get run off.  She chose to announce that she was leaving the board.  There were no personal attacks or character assasinations.  

Dash knew NH personally and she is a 17-18 year old kid.  Therefore, it's understandable that she might take some comments personally that a 25+ year old who has no personal relationship with NH would not.    A similar reaction might be had if personal friends of Joran read these threads.

For adults, talking about the possibility of sex, drugs, and alcohol are not character attacks, they are normal behaviors by the majority of adults.  

Personally, I thought Dash (and mbhs05) provided some good insight to the board in the first few weeks, as people were looking to get an idea of who NH was and what happened.   At this point, all the background info is out there, and anything else that Dash knows is probably being witheld to keep from interferring with LE.  She implied that she knew alot more (knew Joran was guilty...), but whether that is true or not doesn't really matter.  If she does know more, I'm sure the people who need to know it also know it.

That was pretty much the way I saw it as well.........[/quote]

I too found that NOBODY ran her off this board yesterday. She went by her own free will. I think the one girl got to her(who's mother wouldn't let her go on a senior trip to Cancun) This girl was banned, and it seemed Dash was very upset by her remarks which she then said she had had enough and left.
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 27, 2005, 01:49:34 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "sandraK"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Anyone with Fox? Any word yet on this HIT with the dogs?

Not a Word

I remember hearing either this morning or late last evening that a member of TexasEquusearch said he thiught they would find her today....did anyone else her that?   And now there is a rumor that the dogs have a 'hit'.  Could it be the reason PVDS was released and agreed to talk re: Joren is that Joren has confessed...to an accident? And PVDS will atttest that this is what he was told?  Perhaps I am reaching...but TXE is good...these guys are trained experts and I was amazed that Tim made that statement.  

Now we wait and pray.

I have to agree...a statement like "we will find her today" makes you wonder if there isn't a confession. I mean how could they be so sure? Good observation Sunny!

Is it possible that there isn't a confession, but they actually got the "hit" last night and wanted to make sure that the family was notified first, before the press started swarming in?

From what I understand they use one day to plot out possiblilties and the next to explore those possibilities.  They were talking last night about some possible "hits" on the sonor.  But this might be different when using the dogs.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 27, 2005, 01:49:38 PM »

Is this the quarry Geraldo was questioning on whether it had been searched?

"Leave no stone unturned"
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 27, 2005, 01:49:55 PM »

If the Texas team found her in a few days, the Arubian Authorities and the FBI will look downright incompetent (to say the least).

puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 27, 2005, 01:50:36 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Perhaps he is not allowed to tell that information IF it's true....he might be a prosecution witness and if he told it would more than likely not be admissable??  I feel in my soul a conclusion is very near....anyone else got that feeling??

I inexplicably started crying when I read a hit had been found in the quarry.  And I'm NOT a psychic.  It was a weird, overwhelmingly heavy & sad feeling.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 27, 2005, 01:50:52 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
WTF this reporter saying now that Kalpoe brothers didint even know JVDS???  This is BIZARRE...and SC not friends with them either?
Sounds to me she may have slipped something..

That doesn't make any sense at all.  Both parents admit the boys knew each other.

Yes they did know each other but I've been going over transcripts this morning and Jorans mom Anita said he didn't see them that often. Iv'e been trying to find transcript regarding the Kalpoe brothers just happening to be at Jorans house when Holloway-Twitty showed back up. That has been bugging me
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 27, 2005, 01:50:58 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
WTF this reporter saying now that Kalpoe brothers didint even know JVDS???  This is BIZARRE...and SC not friends with them either?
Sounds to me she may have slipped something..

That doesn't make any sense at all.  Both parents admit the boys knew each other.

The two Kalpoe brothers appear in photographs with Joran, so they obviously know him.

The depth of their friendship is certainly in question, however.  

The most revealing disclosure was when Deepak was quoted saying,

"I should have never left the girl alone with the Dutch boy"

Why would Deepak say this, and reference a friend generically as 'the Dutch boy', unless Deepak has knowledge or reason to believe that Joran is dangerous or that Natalee wouldn't be safe with him because he was known to have a violent or criminal past with women?
kandeyingeorgia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 27, 2005, 01:51:06 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
It is a circus!!!  They are holding people for no reason whatsoever.  This in unhumane.

I disagree.  JVS and the Kalpoe brothers were the last to see NH alive.  They have admitted this.  They have also lied from the beginning.  The only reason to lie is guilt IMO.  What is inhumane is that Natalee disappeared on May 31 and has not been seen or heard from since.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: June 27, 2005, 01:51:10 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Steve do NOT Know  Joran....Never did.

Again Sandra you make a very pointed KNOWING statement about Steve....?????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 27, 2005, 01:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"

That's what I am trying to figure out..

If the quarry near VDS home is the same as the dump/pond that had not been searched on Hannity & Clomes!!??

Same spot? or 2 diff. places?

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 27, 2005, 01:52:22 PM »

"Leave no stone unturned"
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 27, 2005, 01:52:53 PM »

Sorry, nothing yet folks...just be patience

Teo

My wife said that I missed something when I was typing a while ago. According to her while I was placing my attention on typing as fast as I coulod for you, she said that Top also mentioned that they had more news, but they are waiting for confirmation...

hmmmmm.....

I am getting real curious..

When I hear more, I shall place it here.

Teo
www.arubadag.com for 7 arubian radiostations

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 27, 2005, 01:53:48 PM »

"I should have never left the girl alone with the Dutch boy"

Why would Deepak say this, and reference a friend generically as 'the Dutch boy', unless Deepak has knowledge or reason to believe that Joran is dangerous or that Natalee wouldn't be safe with him because he was known to have a violent or criminal past with women?

When did Deepak say this? To whom
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 27, 2005, 01:54:04 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
My taughts

The timeframe does not ad up, it takes a very calculated and cool person to make a person dissapear. Supposedly three panick strucken wankers cannot do all this in a small timeframe of supposedly 2 hours.

And I think that natalee has not been murdered on the night of the 30th of may. I think they harmed her the days afterwards.  

Joran does not fit the profile.

May 29th Sunday/  May 30th Monday.

8am-10pm       
Sleep, breakfast?

10am-2pm .      
Happy Hour Snorkel Sail with depalm Tours the Afternoon of.
Take in all the pleasures of the sea by enjoying a half-day sail and snorkel experience on Aruba's newest catamaran. Lulled by the rhythm of the sea, lie on the spacious sun deck or enjoy a cocktail under the shaded cabin top. When you are ready to experience the beauty of the sea below the waterline let our friendly crew assist you as you prepare for your snorkeling adventure. Snorkeling stops include the coral-laden Antilla wreck, fish-friendly Boca Catalina and the unique Arashi reef. During your snorkel experience indulge in a delicious lunch prepared by top island chefs or sample a cool tropical drink or beer from the open bar. Any report of pot or heavy drinking?

2pm-7?pm.        
Did Nat take a nap?, shower, shopping drink, eat? pack? take pictures?

5pm?            
Paul Van Der Sloot Arrives in Beatrix Airport with young son Valentijn? Did Joran pick up his father?

7pm-11pm       
MUSIC CONCERT Havana Beach Club
Amphitheatre (outdoor on the beach) 7-11:00 p.m.
Lauryn Hill, Boyz II Men, Hosted by Doug E. Fresh.  Chances are that did Joran meet Natalee here?  Did Mickey Jones meet Natalee and or Joran here?  Was Satish here?  Deepak was working at the Internet café. Was SGC here as well? Where the Security Guards looking for targets? Any report of pot or heavy drinking?

8pm-10pm   
Joran won 4th place in a Poker Tournament?  Was it here that Natalee met Joran for the first time? Reports from Bill O’Reilly, fellow MB student said that Joran may? have met Nat 2 to 3 days before.

11pm      
Paul picks up son Joran at McDonalds. Deepak closes the Internet café and little brother Satish picks Deepak up.  They then head to Jorans house to pick go to CnC.

11.30pm-1.30am.       
Carlos and Charlies. About 40 Mountain Brook student were here eating or drinking.  Scuffle broke out, reason unknown. Bryan Reynolds, 18, "There was almost a fight between my friend and him," Reynolds said they were the first people he considered as potential suspects. That was the first people who came to mind," said Reynolds, who said Holloway is one of his best friends. [http://www.postherald.com/me061005.shtml]

12.00am-1.30am       
Joran sneaks out, arrives with Kalpoes Brothers. Scuffle with Mountain Brook male student.

1.30am-2.30am      
Cruising at California Lighthouse, Fisherman’s Hut/ Arashi Beach?

Deepak and Satish drops off Joran near the Marriot Inn

2.30am-3.00am      
Joran’ s house??, Drowing, OD,Hazing, Kidnapped by SBF security?

2.40am      Joran calls Deepak via Cellphone?

3.30am      Joran reaches home at Montana #9
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: June 27, 2005, 01:54:10 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
They are just now saying on Top 95 that indeed the Texas team got a hit near JvdS house

So I will keep Top 95 on for now...if there is any confirmation I will let you know.

www.arubadag.com

Thanks so much....lets keep hoping and praying they find Natalee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 27, 2005, 01:55:31 PM »

Quote from: "kandeyingeorgia"
Quote from: "Shellbell"
It is a circus!!!  They are holding people for no reason whatsoever.  This in unhumane.

I disagree.  JVS and the Kalpoe brothers were the last to see NH alive.  They have admitted this.  They have also lied from the beginning.  The only reason to lie is guilt IMO.  What is inhumane is that Natalee disappeared on May 31 and has not been seen or heard from since.

When I was 17 I met a guy at the beach when we were on family vacation, he walked me to my motel and that was it.  He never wrote or called whn I got home.  I received a call from the FBI that he had been shot in the parking lot and wanted to know what I saw.  I didnt see anything, so that was that.  He lived though.  If he were have died are you saying I should have been arrested?
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 27, 2005, 01:55:32 PM »

Part of me doesn't want this news, because I know it will be bad.  The other part of me knows that her parents need closure, no matter how bad the news is.

I think now is a great time to say a prayer for Natalee and her family and friends.  God please bless them!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: June 27, 2005, 01:55:37 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
Sorry, nothing yet folks...just be patience

Teo

My wife said that I missed something when I was typing a while ago. According to her while I was placing my attention on typing as fast as I coulod for you, she said that Top also mentioned that they had more news, but they are waiting for confirmation...

hmmmmm.....

I am getting real curious..

When I hear more, I shall place it here.

Thanks again Teo.. I tuned in but dont understand word of it.. We are curious as well..!!

Teo
www.arubadag.com for 7 arubian radiostations
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 27, 2005, 01:55:39 PM »

I can understand the flowers being sent to the home.  

If my best friends or neighbors were accused of doing something awful like this, and I felt in my heart that there was no way they could, I would want them to know that I supported them.  Especially when the whole world is completely against them and trashing them at every corner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.