March 28, 2024, 04:51:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272463 times)
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2005, 02:36:01 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
Quote from: "jpepling"
Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

I just lost contact with Top 95 and I canīt get it back on.
If any other arubian on forum now, maybe you can updates us for now?

Teo

Top 95 went down for a bit, but seems to be back now, Teo.  I just reconnected myself...

Me too.. Police has just arrived, they marked a place, the team is now in the water in the dam (squarry?) and they are under water searching.

Though police is there, no one official yet

Teo.
The reporter Randy Maduro said he will contact Top 95 if there is any new development.

www.arubadag.com

This gives me the chills.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: June 27, 2005, 02:38:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Arubans have probably not rushed to LE with tips due to their "what do you want me to do about it?" attitude.

I think this is a very unfair statement....and unnecessary.....

That is unfair.  One person said this and we know from someone else explaining a situation that occured.

You can't stereotype the island of Aruba off of one person!

Jennifer
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 27, 2005, 02:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Quote from: "sandraK"

Re: Steve, if you don't want to be asked about him, don't mention him. Just a thought...

And a very good thought I might say. You make remarks like that and then seem to get on the defensive if one of us asks about it.  So if you don't post things like thatt...we won't ask.  Okey Dokey?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 27, 2005, 02:40:25 PM »

Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

Teo

Top 95 went down for a bit, but seems to be back now, Teo.  I just reconnected myself...

Me too.. Police has just arrived, they marked a place, the team is now in the water in the dam (squarry?) and they are under water searching.

Teo.
The reporter Randy Maduro said he will contact Top 95 if there is any new development.

www.arubadag.com

Thanks Teo for the translation/update.  I also am reconnected and just heard them say Texas Team--that is all I understood!

Jennifer
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 27, 2005, 02:40:34 PM »

me to wench, me too!

refresh my memory - hey, don't we have a "monkey" that is in aruba this week?  wasn't someone going there for an annual vacation this week?  who is it?  anybody else remember?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: June 27, 2005, 02:40:50 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

Teo

Teo.

www.arubadag.com

Me too Wench.. Wonder if the parents are at the sight as well..  Crying or Very sad
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 27, 2005, 02:41:23 PM »

Arubans have probably not rushed to LE with tips due to their "what do you want me to do about it?" attitude.

I agree.  I haven't heard this attitude from anyone but JVDS.

Nor I.  Aruba is showing a lot more concern for natalee than we usually do for our missing persons.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 27, 2005, 02:42:17 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

Teo

Teo.

www.arubadag.com

Me too Wench.. Wonder if the parents are at the sight as well..  Crying or Very sad

I was just wondering if Beth was there.  God my heart aches for her.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
EdwinW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 27, 2005, 02:42:45 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Any one know how deep this is?  From a diving perspective, there is deep and then DEEP.

I read that the sea south from Aruba is about 150 meters (450 feet) and at some places 190 meters (570 feet)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: June 27, 2005, 02:43:19 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
me to wench, me too!

refresh my memory - hey, don't we have a "monkey" that is in aruba this week?  wasn't someone going there for an annual vacation this week?  who is it?  anybody else remember?

Yes.. it was Rob from PA..  Anyone hear from him???????????
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: June 27, 2005, 02:43:27 PM »

me to wench, me too!

If I recall correctly it is Rob that is there

Jennifer
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 27, 2005, 02:43:29 PM »

me to wench, me too!

Didn't RB say he was going there this week?
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 27, 2005, 02:45:30 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Editorial Note: With the increased traffic I would encourage you to stay on topic and possibly limit the conversation to breaking news as you get it from your "sources".
I am only here to help you to keep the information flowing.
Also limit your page refreshes to 1 per minute
This affects all threads and all parts of the site.

Not to be facetious, but would it also help if people stopped quoting quotes that were quoting quotes (i.e., quotes that are more than 2 deep)?
Just a suggestion?  Smile

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: June 27, 2005, 02:46:01 PM »

i remember now.  yes it is rob from PA.  i bet he will have some insights on his return.

thanks fellow monkeys!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: June 27, 2005, 02:46:52 PM »

Teo[/quote]
Top 95 went down for a bit, but seems to be back now, Teo.  I just reconnected myself...[/quote]

Teo.

www.arubadag.com[/quote]
This gives me the chills.[/quote]
Me too Wench.. Wonder if the parents are at the sight as well..  Crying or Very sad[/quote]

I was just wondering if Beth was there.  God my heart aches for her.[/quote]

Oh my goodness...I would hope someone would have the power to keep her away.....a body that has been in water for  this length of time will be awful...nothing loved ones should see.......I hate if this Natalee....and I hate if it's not

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 27, 2005, 02:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
me to wench, me too!

If I recall correctly it is Rob that is there

When I was down there (late Jan, 2005) internet connections were pricey and very inconsistent, esp from the hotels.  Mine cut out after 2 days and I spent the rest of the week in computer withdrawal.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: June 27, 2005, 02:50:24 PM »

Is this place they are searching.. this quarry near the home. the same place others referred to as the smelly pond??
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: June 27, 2005, 02:50:34 PM »

Not to be facetious, but would it also help if people stopped quoting quotes that were quoting quotes (i.e., quotes that are more than 2 deep)?
Just a suggestion?

Our biggest issue is number of connections when you see the CGI error. [/b]
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 27, 2005, 02:50:48 PM »

I have been on this forum since the beginning of this tragedy. I have not had nor caused any drama and do not intend to start now.  However I am sure Steve and his family find it "unfair" that he has been forced to be away from them because her overheard a phone call and tried to assist the investigation by reporting it.  I don't think that encourages others to come forth.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 27, 2005, 02:53:26 PM »

I believe my short and cryptic statement was misunderstood.  I was in a conversation late last night here about Caribbean situation and culture.  In that conversation, I mentioned an attitude that appears to be prevalent in the Caribbean and is expressed as "what do you want me to do about it?"  This relates to their position in the middle of the drug producing countries of South America and the drug purchasing countries of North America.  The Caribbean islands are used as stepping stones for these transactions.  I believe a part of the Caribbean attitude is from this position, as well as other cultural factors.  I'm sorry I didn't explain that all at the time and that my comment came off as flippant.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.