March 28, 2024, 11:50:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272499 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: June 27, 2005, 03:24:40 PM »

Quote from: "bogey_blusey_chaston"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
OK...former detective on FOX said send him to Aruba (he is in DC) and he will get a confession! Hmmm ( I think he may be a bit overconfident)

Let me guess, it was that black really irritating dude? right?!

Yes...that's the guy! (and we wonder why we are called Arrogant Americans??)

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: June 27, 2005, 03:24:41 PM »

OK, I finally was able to get to SM homepage, I answered my own  Question

Sorry. I'm blonde, plz forgive  Wink

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: June 27, 2005, 03:25:32 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
My kid is missing all this time and the guy that wouldn't let his son tell me anything about her whereabouts is out on the street?

Guess what, I DON"T GIVE A damn ABOUT YOUR SHITTY LAWS< I grab that dutchman and take him out to int'l waters. NOW that's pressure!!

What is mailing address of JVDS' cell? I start sending him daddy's ear sandwiches until I get some TRUTH, and you better be quick before I get to some really important parts.

best post here ive ever read

Innocent people dont lie.
casualguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: June 27, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"
Steve did  Not lie..he just repeated What  Deepak Had Told Him.

Nice yes,But Dumber than "a Box   O Rocks".. Cool

Sandra:

Whats your IQ? and definition of dumb?..... Why must all these insults persist?

BTW, my IQ is 168.

CG
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: June 27, 2005, 03:26:04 PM »

OK...former detective on FOX said send him to Aruba (he is in DC) and he will get a confession! Hmmm ( I think he may be a bit overconfident)

That's him!!!  lol.  And apparently he irritated Kerin and I both just now!!  lol.   Laughing
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: June 27, 2005, 03:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I know evidence flags here in PA are used by police..detectives..coroners. to mark spots where evidence is and they are numbered also... but thats what they are used for around my area... Sort of like just a marker.
Yup... in this kind of search the flags are used to define a grid and to be more easy to do a systematic search.  Wink
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: June 27, 2005, 03:27:49 PM »

evidence flags up around the area....  if there was that much evidence around the area, I am sure it would already have been found...could this instead be some type of barrier to keep others not involved with the investigation out?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: June 27, 2005, 03:27:51 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
UPDATE:: We have word from multiple sources that divers are in the water at a quarry near the Van Der Sloots home. There are evidence flags up around the area. We will post as more information is available.

This was from the home page.  I am not familiar with this type of search.  Can someone explain to me what evidence flags mean?  Does that mean evidence found in different places in the water, on ground, etc.

What is the source of your update?

Does anyone else have sense of dread sitting in your tummy like a bowling ball? I feel a little sick.... Sad

It does mine...and I have had that feeling ever since the stament was made by TXES that they thought they would find Natalee today.... Crying or Very sad

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: June 27, 2005, 03:28:01 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

That's him!!!  lol.  And apparently he irritated Kerin and I both just now!!  lol.   Laughing

I think that would be Ted "Axe" Williams: he'll get to the meat n' potaduhs of this.  LOLOLOL Laughing

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: June 27, 2005, 03:28:27 PM »

Quote from: "casualguy"

Sandra:

BTW, my IQ is 168.

CG

Casualguy, I truly don't believe that the comment she made was aimed at you.  If I'm wrong here, Sandra can say so.  But I'm not understanding why you took such offense at what she said.  I took it to mean that SC is a very nice guy, but what he did (lie for Deepak) was not exactly the smartest thing he ever did.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: June 27, 2005, 03:28:33 PM »

PVDS said 'I just want to go home to my wife' (or something similar)  - probably - to put my arms around her and tell her we will get through this.
Whatever each of us feels by way of sympathy for the Twitty Holloways we cannot ignore the pain and suffering of this family - as Bendex or someone said - they like the Holloways had great hopes for their child - their child showed great promise - if he in fact caused Natalee to lose her life - I suspect it was an accident - even if he has anger management problems - that is not cause to villify him - it is cause for understanding - this in no is an excuse to lessen his penalty - it is a call for understanding and tolerance. My heart goes out to both families.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: June 27, 2005, 03:28:38 PM »

How I wish PM's were not disabled so I could send one to CasualGuy!! Very Happy  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #592 on: June 27, 2005, 03:28:41 PM »

You sound like a father, gotta have a heart like a lion.

Beth and Jug, we are pulling for you and your little girl.

In my neighborhood a bad spoiled kid stole another kids bike, refused to cop.

Victim kids Dad picked up the other families' golden retreiver and called them on their cell.

Bike came back with new tires.
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: June 27, 2005, 03:28:43 PM »

Let me guess, it was that black really irritating dude? right?![/quote]

Yes...that's the guy! (and we wonder why we are called Arrogant Americans??)[/quote]

That man is a disgrace to Americans, and to the journalism profession.  I am totally surprised he was ever a detective.  He sounds as if he couldnt find his way from his elbow to his thumb, much less solve a case. He interrupts everyone on air, and makes abosolutely hideous statements.  If it wasnt for Greta and the team doing live reporting from ARuba I would never watch fox anyways.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: June 27, 2005, 03:29:28 PM »

This could be markings of a perimeter to keep the public & media away.

If this is the resolution of this sad situation, the family can at least have knowledge and closure. It will also mean that Natalee did not have prolonged suffering, as slight a comfort as that may be. I have dreaded to find out details that would point to her being mistreated somewhere.

My heart and prayers go out to her family and all her friends right now.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: June 27, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
I think that would be Ted "Axe" Williams: he'll get to the meat n' potaduhs of this.  LOLOLOL Laughing

My husband & I call him "Marble-Mouth".  Laughing

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 27, 2005, 03:31:35 PM »

How I wish PM's were not disabled so I could send one to CasualGuy!! Very Happy  Very Happy

lol.  Who needs PM's?   Shocked
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: June 27, 2005, 03:32:54 PM »

I just wanted to interject and say that if there is a body found, which i am afraid there may be,  Crying or Very sad I know that evidence will be hard to gather as will COD..But, if anyone has any questions, or wants to know about the death process, the process of decay, different ways to determine COD after this amount of time, PM me and I will be glad to help and answer what I can..I am no Michael Baden, or cyril Wecht, but have alot of forensic training on post mortem, and might can answer a few questions..If PM's are down, SN is the same on aol...

"God dont like ugly"
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 27, 2005, 03:32:54 PM »

Sandra:

BTW, my IQ is 168.

CG

Hey I'm Steve's Biggest FAN!..LOL Very Happy
casualguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: June 27, 2005, 03:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

Sandra:

BTW, my IQ is 168.

CG

Casualguy, I truly don't believe that the comment she made was aimed at you.  If I'm wrong here, Sandra can say so.  But I'm not understanding why you took such offense at what she said.  I took it to mean that SC is a very nice guy, but what he did (lie for Deepak) was not exactly the smartest thing he ever did.

To All:

I think my point was missed, I apologize and will not make any furture comments what so ever.

With All Due Respect,

CG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.