April 19, 2024, 10:10:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 273310 times)
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: June 27, 2005, 03:33:26 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
UPDATE:: We have word from multiple sources that divers are in the water at a quarry near the Van Der Sloots home. There are evidence flags up around the area. We will post as more information is available.

This was from the home page.  I am not familiar with this type of search.  Can someone explain to me what evidence flags mean?  Does that mean evidence found in different places in the water, on ground, etc.

What is the source of your update?

Does anyone else have sense of dread sitting in your tummy like a bowling ball? I feel a little sick.... Sad

It does mine...and I have had that feeling ever since the stament was made by TXES that they thought they would find Natalee today.... Crying or Very sad

I know, it will be good for the family to have closure, BUT this is NOT how I wanted it to end:cry:  I know it's bad, but I was hoping she had been kidnapped and that is why BHT was so confident, and she knew stuff we didn't. But My God, this is tearing MY heart out , I can't begin to imagine what her Mother & Father feel right now. I think it will be harder on Beth, she was giving interviews last wk saying she was alive, Dave seemed a bit more resigned to the fact that she was probably gone. Poor woman, I guess that is all that kept her going. God love her.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 27, 2005, 03:34:06 PM »

deleted

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: June 27, 2005, 03:34:26 PM »

UPDATE:: We have word from multiple sources that divers are in the water at a quarry near the Van Der Sloots home. There are evidence flags up around the area. We will post as more information is available.

This was from the home page.  I am not familiar with this type of search.  Can someone explain to me what evidence flags mean?  Does that mean evidence found in different places in the water, on ground, etc.

Does anyone else have sense of dread sitting in your tummy like a bowling ball? I feel a little sick.... Sad

I also feel the same way--this feeling is horrible and the anticipation of waiting--is it or isn't it-or is it somthing relating to her etc--driving me nuts!

I keep thinking of her friends and family and them waiting to hear!  Thoughts and Prayers!

Jennifer
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: June 27, 2005, 03:34:30 PM »

Sandy-

I agree with you only if it is found that PVDS or anyone else in the family had no knowledge of where or what befell upon Natalee. If anyone did in that house and then refused to disclose it, then they are pond scum. There is no excuse for the pain inflicted on Natalee's parents just to save a very bad seed or for the sake of arguement, a son who accidentally killed her.
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: June 27, 2005, 03:34:59 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
I think that would be Ted "Axe" Williams: he'll get to the meat n' potaduhs of this.  LOLOLOL Laughing

My husband & I call him "Marble-Mouth".  Laughing

Yes that is quite funny, I sometimes refer to him as marshmallow mouth.  I am always ready for him to spit right into the camera.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: June 27, 2005, 03:35:30 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
PVDS said 'I just want to go home to my wife' (or something similar)  - probably - to put my arms around her and tell her we will get through this.
Whatever each of us feels by way of sympathy for the Twitty Holloways we cannot ignore the pain and suffering of this family - as Bendex or someone said - they like the Holloways had great hopes for their child - their child showed great promise - if he in fact caused Natalee to lose her life - I suspect it was an accident - even if he has anger management problems - that is not cause to villify him - it is cause for understanding - this in no is an excuse to lessen his penalty - it is a call for understanding and tolerance. My heart goes out to both families.

I agree with you completely.....so much hurt, so many lives forever changed.....and will the truth ever be known?   Crying or Very sad

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: June 27, 2005, 03:35:37 PM »

If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: June 27, 2005, 03:35:49 PM »

I swear I am laughing so hard at all your comments about Ted "Axe" Williams. I am noticing the name he has...and remembering the whole "frozen head" thing and..well...nevermind...LOL

~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #608 on: June 27, 2005, 03:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
You sound like a father, gotta have a heart like a lion.

Beth and Jug, we are pulling for you and your little girl.

In my neighborhood a bad spoiled kid stole another kids bike, refused to cop.

Victim kids Dad picked up the other families' golden retreiver and called them on their cell.

Bike came back with new tires.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Innocent people dont lie.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: June 27, 2005, 03:36:46 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
I swear I am laughing so hard at all your comments about Ted "Axe" Williams. I am noticing the name he has...and remembering the whole "frozen head" thing and..well...nevermind...LOL

the name "marble mouth" is right on the $$$!!!  hee, hee!

he is extremely irritating to me as well.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: June 27, 2005, 03:37:09 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

It does mine...and I have had that feeling ever since the stament was made by TXES that they thought they would find Natalee today.... Crying or Very sad

I know, it will be good for the family to have closure, BUT this is NOT how I wanted it to end:cry:  I know it's bad, but I was hoping she had been kidnapped and that is why BHT was so confident, and she knew stuff we didn't. But My God, this is tearing MY heart out , I can't begin to imagine what her Mother & Father feel right now. I think it will be harder on Beth, she was giving interviews last wk saying she was alive, Dave seemed a bit more resigned to the fact that she was probably gone. Poor woman, I guess that is all that kept her going. God love her.

I feel the same way, Diva...<sigh> this is sickening

"God dont like ugly"
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: June 27, 2005, 03:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "Loren"
Sandy-

I agree with you only if it is found that PVDS or anyone else in the family had no knowledge of where or what befell upon Natalee. If anyone did in that house and then refused to disclose it, then they are pond scum. There is no excuse for the pain inflicted on Natalee's parents just to save a very bad seed or for the sake of arguement, a son who accidentally killed her.

I too would have difficulty accepting culpability on the part of Joran's family - but again, I would have to understand the motivation - it is incredible to me that they would be directly involved especially given his legal trainig - he had to know being truthful from the first could only help mitigate the penalty
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: June 27, 2005, 03:40:18 PM »

Editorial Note:

With the increased traffic, 350-400 of your fellow internet cousins, I would encourage you to stay on topic and possibly limit the conversation to breaking news as you get it from your "sources".

I am only here to help you to keep the information flowing.

Also limit your page refreshes to 1 per minute

This affects all threads and all parts of the site.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: June 27, 2005, 03:40:59 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.

Amen!!!  With a PVDS business card in the pocket!
cancon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: June 27, 2005, 03:41:18 PM »

sorry if this has already been answered, but evidence flags are used when evidence is found, in most cases, by placing a flag at EACH individual piece of evidence..such as , jewelery, shoes, clothing, etc..there would be a flag at each piece....just an example..hope it helps! Very Happy

not only that they take photos of the crime scene from various angles and the flags are numbered, so they can see where all the evidence was found to try and piece together a theory,

and they would also flag footprints, a cigarette butt, hair, fibers, people can inadvertently leave so many clues behind
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: June 27, 2005, 03:41:22 PM »

Does anyone know how close this quarry is in relation to Joran's house?

Innocent people dont lie.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: June 27, 2005, 03:42:23 PM »

Quote from: "cancon"
sorry if this has already been answered, but evidence flags are used when evidence is found, in most cases, by placing a flag at EACH individual piece of evidence..such as , jewelery, shoes, clothing, etc..there would be a flag at each piece....just an example..hope it helps! Very Happy

not only that they take photos of the crime scene from various angles and the flags are numbered, so they can see where all the evidence was found to try and piece together a theory,

and they would also flag footprints, a cigarette butt, hair, fibers, people can inadvertently leave so many clues behind

Exactly!!

"God dont like ugly"
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: June 27, 2005, 03:42:44 PM »

Sandy-
How true that PVDS should have know lying would be worse in the long run for his son. But perhaps he thought they would get away with it? He probably did not think for a moment that the media would rain down on Aruba like white on rice. The scrutiny that came upon them shocked them all. The truth will come out as to who did what and when. At least I think so! Confused
trikand_123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: June 27, 2005, 03:43:02 PM »

just FYI

http://dogs.about.com/cs/searchandrescue/a/cadaver_dogs.htm
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 27, 2005, 03:43:03 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Does anyone know how close this quarry is in relation to Joran's house?

Yes, and is that one of the locations Arubagirl took a photo of?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.