March 28, 2024, 12:55:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272509 times)
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: June 27, 2005, 03:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "Loren"
Sandy-
How true that PVDS should have know lying would be worse in the long run for his son. But perhaps he thought they would get away with it? He probably did not think for a moment that the media would rain down on Aruba like white on rice. The scrutiny that came upon them shocked them all. The truth will come out as to who did what and when. At least I think so! Confused

It will be easier to find the body than we think if the killers did not realize such a intense search would occur to find her.  Hopefully they operated on the premise that Aruban autorities wouldnt look hard.

Innocent people dont lie.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: June 27, 2005, 03:45:20 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.

I'm not sure how you meant that, but it was in very bad taste,  imo the way I took it anyway.

I know all about the ever present blue plaid shirt but that was not funny Neutral

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
bogey_blusey_chaston
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: June 27, 2005, 03:46:16 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
I think that would be Ted "Axe" Williams: he'll get to the meat n' potaduhs of this.  LOLOLOL Laughing

My husband & I call him "Marble-Mouth".  Laughing

Yes that is quite funny, I sometimes refer to him as marshmallow mouth.  I am always ready for him to spit right into the camera.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: June 27, 2005, 03:46:44 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Does anyone know how close this quarry is in relation to Joran's house?

Yes, and is that one of the locations Arubagirl took a photo of?

Damn.. I cant remember.. I looked at those pics this morning too.. I recall different shots of the lighthouse.. motels..swamps.. mc Donalds.. phoonebooths.. But I dont remember if the quarry was pictured or not..
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: June 27, 2005, 03:47:27 PM »

Just interview with Imelda Juliana? mother of Steve Croes on Top 95

Teo
www.arubadag.com

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: June 27, 2005, 03:49:19 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
In my neighborhood a bad spoiled kid stole another kids bike, refused to cop. Victim kids Dad picked up the other families' golden retreiver and called them on their cell. Bike came back with new tires.

LOL!  Laughing  Laughing Now THAT'S funny.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: June 27, 2005, 03:49:57 PM »

Is this quarry the same one that had dumped cars in it? Or another one

On H&C they interviewed a guy who said it was close to VDS home had not been searched....
If that is where they find her... (the place where all the trucks and vans and trash was dumped) its gonna make it all the more worse. This is so bad  Sad

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: June 27, 2005, 03:50:05 PM »

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject:    

Could "look up, look up" mean Natalee is "face up"? I see sun or light on her, and her thinking she feels warmth from the light. When she feels the light. The person who placed Natalee, thought she was dead, but was mistaken.
SNIPPED
What happened to Natalee was not sudden, however, she was not shocked because she was unable to rationalize what was actually happening. I see something happening to her neck, perhaps a forearm to her neck. I think the male who hurt her, did not realize he was injuring Natalee, until it was to late. I can't see his face.
SNIPPED

and
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject:    
I think she may be in the dump under something in a wet area or water. Just a guess it may mean nothing. I see something pink or pale red

well several interesting things on this forum:  Not that I believe in this stuff, but you never know! BTW--our arubagirl posted her wonderful pics there and another poster from Aruba named Red has lots of information about places and people there. This is one reason I have asked arubagirl about the dump in Noord so many times---from reading this site.
Take it or leave it----slam away if you choose,I just think God gets the truth out  in many ways. Shocked
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: June 27, 2005, 03:50:51 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"

Teo
www.arubadag.com

My heart goes out to that woman and I hope the stress of this does not worsen her health issues.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: June 27, 2005, 03:51:46 PM »

If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.

I'm not sure how you meant that, but it was in very bad taste,  imo the way I took it anyway.

I know all about the ever present blue plaid shirt but that was not funny Neutral

Diva,

I think what arrabba was trying to say is that, if they do find her, that even if Joran does not confess, that there is still evidence that ties him to the crime.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: June 27, 2005, 03:53:34 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"

Teo
www.arubadag.com

Would you please give us a summary of the interview?  Also we have 2 stories about why SC was arrested.....#1 he alibied the 3......and now #2 his mother says he overheard a conversation between Deepak and ???

Once again...nothing matches.....oh my!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: June 27, 2005, 03:54:09 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Does anyone know how close this quarry is in relation to Joran's house?

Yes, and is that one of the locations Arubagirl took a photo of?

Damn.. I cant remember.. I looked at those pics this morning too.. I recall different shots of the lighthouse.. motels..swamps.. mc Donalds.. phoonebooths.. But I dont remember if the quarry was pictured or not..

Just looked again and didn't see anything..I remember she wasn't wanting to take pics of houses I would think the LE has some of those places blocked
visionary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: June 27, 2005, 03:56:02 PM »

To All:

I think my point was missed, I apologize and will not make any furture comments what so ever.

With All Due Respect,

CG[/quote]

LOL at "what so ever".  Guess that 168 IQ doesn't factor in the forgotten grammar lessons....
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: June 27, 2005, 03:56:16 PM »

I don't believe that the comment was in the least bit meant to be offensive.  Just pointing out that IF a body is found we all hope that there is some evidence to link it to Joran.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #634 on: June 27, 2005, 03:56:47 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
 Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject:    

Could "look up, look up" mean Natalee is "face up"?

What forum is this on?

Life's a journey not a destination..
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: June 27, 2005, 03:56:51 PM »

KACKY, what site was that premonition from?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: June 27, 2005, 03:59:46 PM »

hey guys..direct link to arubagirls pics?

"God dont like ugly"
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: June 27, 2005, 04:01:08 PM »

Just looked again and didn't see anything..I remember she wasn't wanting to take pics of houses I would think the LE has some of those places blocked[/quote]

Where are the photos posted?  thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: June 27, 2005, 04:05:23 PM »

I didn't take this to be meant in bad taste.  I took it to mean that if a body was found, she hoped that it would be clear who did it and this could be put to rest for all involved.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: June 27, 2005, 04:08:13 PM »

Why would someplace in such close proximity to the Van Der Sloot home have not been searched earlier???It's easiest to hide something in plain site.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.