March 28, 2024, 04:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272529 times)
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: June 27, 2005, 04:08:48 PM »

Anyone else feeling sick with worry right now? Crying or Very sad
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: June 27, 2005, 04:09:15 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "arrabba"
If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.

I'm not sure how you meant that, but it was in very bad taste,  imo the way I took it anyway.

I know all about the ever present blue plaid shirt but that was not funny Neutral

I don't believe that the comment was in the least bit meant to be offensive.  Just pointing out that IF a body is found we all hope that there is some evidence to link it to Joran.

If a body is found we all hope that there is some evidence to link it to THE KILLER(s)

12 Monkeys
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: June 27, 2005, 04:09:18 PM »

If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.

I'm not sure how you meant that, but it was in very bad taste,  imo the way I took it anyway.

I know all about the ever present blue plaid shirt but that was not funny Neutral

I don't believe that the comment was in the least bit meant to be offensive.  Just pointing out that IF a body is found we all hope that there is some evidence to link it to Joran.

OK, I'm sorry. I'm a bit sensitive today Sad

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: June 27, 2005, 04:09:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Just looked again and didn't see anything..I remember she wasn't wanting to take pics of houses I would think the LE has some of those places blocked

Where are the photos posted?  thanks[/quote]

I had them bookmarked, arubagirl.typepad.com/photos/nh/index html
DallasGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 27, 2005, 04:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
Why would someplace in such close proximity to the Van Der Sloot home have not been searched earlier???It's easiest to hide something in plain site.

I just read a post on the Riehl site and someone said it was 4 miles.  No source was quoted.
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: June 27, 2005, 04:11:52 PM »

Good question as to why they didn't search that place before.  I remember when Nat's father was on H and C, he mentioned that the place smelled really bad.  It looked to me that it would ahve been difficult to get to though, maybe that's one reason that it wasnt' searched.

Yes, I do have a very sick feeling right now.  Everyone was hoping that Nat would be found alive, but this new developement, gives a very eerie feeling.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 27, 2005, 04:12:16 PM »

Just wondering..do cadaver dogs only pick up human smells..or animals too?? Anyone know??

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: June 27, 2005, 04:13:04 PM »

Quote from: "Ella's Mom"

I didn't take this to be meant in bad taste.  I took it to mean that if a body was found, she hoped that it would be clear who did it and this could be put to rest for all involved.

I think it means you all hope to find Natalee dead, just so you can hang Joran. You people should be ashamed of yourselves... Sad
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: June 27, 2005, 04:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"

I can't begin to explain how I feel because I am so conflicted.  I am sickened that a mother may find out soon that her daughter is dead.  I am also, however, so very very hopeful that today will be the day that we all finally know where she is.  I am filled with sadness and with hope at the same time.  I am dreading the moment when Natalee is found, but I am also so anxious for it to happen.  It's a hard day, but I hope for everyone involved that it is the last day.  Crying or Very sad
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 27, 2005, 04:14:14 PM »

I agree heavy heart, with all that is happening, it seems that we should be getting closer to the end of this.  But even if they find something today, do you think we will be informed?  My guess is, if they find a body, they will want to get identification and begin testing before meeting with the media.  Unless of course they annouce "a yet to be identified body has been found."

My heart hurts to think of everyone that has been affected by this.
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: June 27, 2005, 04:14:25 PM »

Quote from: "Twelve Monkeys"

If a body is found we all hope that there is some evidence to link it to THE KILLER(s)

I TRULY am sorry, that is why I asked how it was meant. I have my a$$ on my shoulders today. Plz forgive

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: June 27, 2005, 04:15:59 PM »

the link i had wasnt the right one..sent me to her website and i couldnt find the pics..where are the ones she sent last night?

"God dont like ugly"
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 27, 2005, 04:16:04 PM »

Just wondering..do cadaver dogs only pick up human smells..or animals too?? Anyone know??

They are trained to only pick up human.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 27, 2005, 04:16:20 PM »

it's been said that these particular cadaver dogs that the texas people are using do not mistake dead animals for dead humans.  they are highly trained cadaver dogs that are trained to sniff out rotting and/or decaying human flesh.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: June 27, 2005, 04:17:44 PM »

I can't begin to explain how I feel because I am so conflicted.  I am sickened that a mother may find out soon that her daughter is dead.  I am also, however, so very very hopeful that today will be the day that we all finally know where she is.  I am filled with sadness and with hope at the same time.  I am dreading the moment when Natalee is found, but I am also so anxious for it to happen.  It's a hard day, but I hope for everyone involved that it is the last day.  Crying or Very sad

I know DF...especially since it has been one month today.  Crying or Very sad

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: June 27, 2005, 04:17:45 PM »

From Reihlworld:
I'm told there will be a press conferece at 1PM. Also, dogs said to not false alarm for non-human remains.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: June 27, 2005, 04:19:07 PM »

This is a post on Dan's website (not an article from Dan, just a post):

think it's not as easy to dump a body in a quarry in Aruba as you may think. Most people
in Aruba are afraid of them because in the past
a lot of people/children drowned in them.
There are 2 quarry's currently in question.
The one being searched is at Moko and I have some shots of the search. It is much bigger than the one that was showed on Hanity & Colmes show.
There are also a lot of houses around it but at night you could throw something in it and not be seen.

rgds,
Ho

Posted by: Ho | June 27, 2005 03:25 PM
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: June 27, 2005, 04:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
the link i had wasnt the right one..sent me to her website and i couldnt find the pics..where are the ones she sent last night?

nikki...try arubagirl.typepad.com/nh/index.html
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: June 27, 2005, 04:19:40 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

I think it means you all hope to find Natalee dead, just so you can hang Joran. You people should be ashamed of yourselves... Sad

That is not at all how I meant it. I hope Natalee is found alive, unfortunately it doesn't look like that will be the outcome here.  And, I don't want anyone to "hang" as you put it, for a crime they did not commit.  But, If a crime has been committed, I want justice to be served.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: June 27, 2005, 04:20:36 PM »

AG pics: http://arubagirl.typepad.com/photos/nh/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.