March 28, 2024, 04:05:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272460 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: June 27, 2005, 04:20:55 PM »

Inspector  I can assure you that no one here hopes to find Natalee dead.  If they discovered that she ran away on her own free will and is sitting on some beach sipping margaritas, I would be the happiest person in the world.  I have not been one to call Joran names or bash him.  I do have a feeling that he is involved and that he did hurt Natalee.  Innocent until proven guilty is a wonderful concept, but where humans are involved there are emotions and it is very natural to have a feeling one way or the other and sometimes it is hard to be objective.  If Joran were tried in the US and I got a jury summons, I would have to tell them I could not serve because I was already leaning toward him being guilty so that he may be judged by those out there unemotional enough to be impartial.  But please do not assume that I want her dead so he will pay because that could not be further from the truth.  I am a mother, I am emotional, I do have a gut feeling about this case and I can't help that.  I applaud you for not letting emotions sway your opinion, but do not bash me because I do.
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: June 27, 2005, 04:23:20 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"

Pics from today's search

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hyrooduber/detail?.dir=/.ba99&.dnm=d306.jpg&.tok=phOSs0CBPQfD04au&.src=mail
tarmand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: June 27, 2005, 04:24:46 PM »

Photo from Reihl World site.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: June 27, 2005, 04:25:19 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "arrabba"
If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.

I'm not sure how you meant that, but it was in very bad taste,  imo the way I took it anyway.

I know all about the ever present blue plaid shirt but that was not funny Neutral

I didn't take this to be meant in bad taste.  I took it to mean that if a body was found, she hoped that it would be clear who did it and this could be put to rest for all involved.

I think it means you all hope to find Natalee dead, just so you can hang Joran. You people should be ashamed of yourselves... Sad

Your sick!  Edited for content-ABSOLUT
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 27, 2005, 04:26:11 PM »

Actually Inspector....I would prefer that Natalee be found ALIVE and hey, I might even go for Joran and his "butt kicking" comment if the circumstances were right. But sadly as each day goes by, that does not seem to be the case. So "if" she is found dead, then what I HOPE for is that there is enough evidence to convict WHOEVER murdered her....and yes, that would include Joran. Or are we to believe ,if she is found dumped like trash in this hole, (ala Mark Hacking) that she threw HERSELF in??

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: June 27, 2005, 04:29:28 PM »

Quote from: "Scott"
I think it means you all hope to find Natalee dead, just so you can hang Joran. You people should be ashamed of yourselves... Sad
Your sick! Edited for content-ABSOLUT

SCOTT, I have a sneaking suspicion that you just took the words right outta many monkeys' "mouths" (keyboards)...

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
Loren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: June 27, 2005, 04:31:49 PM »

Yes, Scott that was very well put.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: June 27, 2005, 04:33:29 PM »

I would prefer it turn out that Natalie's alive and released unharmed, who was kidnapped by someone we had never heard of.

I don't know Joran. I bear him no ill will but if he killed Natalee, I want his butt hanging in a tree.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 27, 2005, 04:34:15 PM »

thanks guys..and it must not be my day..i cant open the link to the site from the search...grrrr.....

"God dont like ugly"
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: June 27, 2005, 04:37:07 PM »

While lively debate is appreciated, moderators and forum admins reserve the right to admonish and/or eject, without notice, those parties who debate using insults, engage in name-calling, or otherwise imflammatory posts. Act like you're at a public place using the manners your mother taught you and you'll be just fine. If you don't have manners, don't bother posting as it just wastes our time mashing the "banned" button. We've got other things to do.

Scott your post has been edited for content.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: June 27, 2005, 04:37:31 PM »

I wonder how many will still doubt Joran killed her if she is found in a quarry close to his house and he was the last person to see her alive and lied about it.

I truly wonder how many need more conclusive evidence than that.

I dont know if shes there, in a way I hope she is so the family wont have to suffer any longer, and I hope they were stupid enough to put her so close to their home but his lack of confession leads me to believe this quarry might be a false alarm.

Innocent people dont lie.
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: June 27, 2005, 04:39:32 PM »

any one from aruba   in here please update us
Shataken
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: June 27, 2005, 04:40:59 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
I wonder how many will still doubt Joran killed her if she is found in a quarry close to his house and he was the last person to see her alive and lied about it.

I dont know if shes there, in a way I hope she is so the family wont have to suffer any longer, and I hope they were stupid enough to put her so close to their home but his lack of confession leads me to believe this quarry might be a false alarm.

Remember, he had no idea how much attention this story would get.  Probably thought it would be chalked up as a runaway or drowning and forgotten. And he didn't have alot of time to think of where to put it.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: June 27, 2005, 04:43:39 PM »

*having visions of them finding multiple bodies in the pond*   Shocked
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: June 27, 2005, 04:44:24 PM »

I've heard that this quarry is 4 miles from the VDS home. Is that close?

Also, I'm really thinking they might have something here at this quarry. These cadaver(s?) dogs apparently won't show a HIT unless it is in fact human remains. Gases emitting from the remains of a human will come to the surface and this is what they pick up on.
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: June 27, 2005, 04:44:47 PM »

No, inspector, I don't think that's what was meant at all. I think everyone's been hoping and praying she will be found alive. But if not, they want the killer(s) to be caught so they can't do this to someone else. They just don't believe Joran is the innocent little thing you do.

A lie reveals a lot of truth about the liar.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: June 27, 2005, 04:46:35 PM »

Quote from: "tarmand"

Photo from Reihl World site.

so this is the area they are searching in now?  this is the area that is about 4 miles from the VDS home?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: June 27, 2005, 04:47:23 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "arrabba"
If they find Natalee in that quarry, I hope they find her wrapped in a blue plaid shirt.

I'm not sure how you meant that, but it was in very bad taste,  imo the way I took it anyway.

I know all about the ever present blue plaid shirt but that was not funny Neutral

Diva Too - I reread my post and could see the ambiguity in it, I extend an apology for that.  Let me rephrase:
I hope Natalee is alive, however, if she is not, and her remains are in the quarry, I hope there is evidence that points to her assailant(s).  I did not want to name who I thought was the assailant, so I tried to do it obliquely.  Please let me add that if Natalee's life came to a tragic end, I hope her death was void of suffering.  

Many thanks to the monkeys who understood the message I was trying to convey in my original post and posted their thoughts regarding it.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: June 27, 2005, 04:47:45 PM »

Quote from: "Shataken"

Remember, he had no idea how much attention this story would get.  Probably thought it would be chalked up as a runaway or drowning and forgotten. And he didn't have alot of time to think of where to put it.

I myself doubt she's in the quarry or whatever that thing is
if you wan't to hide someone you wouldn't put them in your backyard
plus after a while when a body
sorry
this is gorry
but when a body is in the water a while
it bloats and either washes ashore
or floats to the top
so even if its 'waited' down
it would have to be some pretty heavy wieghts
plus that quarry doesn't look that deep
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 27, 2005, 04:49:56 PM »

I am just sick right now guys..God i hate this..I really hope that the Holloway/Twitty's keep their distance from that area right now...
I was thinking about  the psychic premonition posted earlier...if she did have an "arm around her neck" as stated, one good thing is, no matter how far along decompostion is, there may be a way of determining cause of death by strangulation by wheher or not the hyoid bone is intact....At least that would give some sort of explanation of how she died..the thought of never really knowing makes me shudder..
And i keep getting this downlaod security warning everytime i try to post, or refresh or anything..anyone know anything about that?

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.