March 28, 2024, 05:46:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272468 times)
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: June 27, 2005, 05:03:31 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "Ella's Mom"
I am confused here...Can someone please help me out.

Many posters have stated that the Quarry was very close to the VDS home, but many have also stated that it is 4 miles from his house.  

Which is correct?

We dont have a definitive answer on the distance at this time.  Its hard to get a good visual on the logistics, I dont even know where Jorans house is located. It would be nice to see a plot of all these areas in relation to each other.  4 miles to me is pretty close.

I think it's considered close for us in relation to where we live, but isn't this island like 5 miles wide and 19 miles long? (I am sorry I don't recall the exact numbers, but I have been there and the whole island is small so everything is close).
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: June 27, 2005, 05:04:11 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
There are 3 rock quarries ( you mean where they break stone? or where there is quartz)

1) Canashito (near airport)

2) Cashunti (Guadirikiri Caves)

3) Budui (Next to goldmine ruins / boca mahos

None of them are close to Montanja

aruba girl do you know where they are looking and how close it is to jorans house?  

Where is the location of jorans house?

Innocent people dont lie.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 27, 2005, 05:05:06 PM »

Shouldn't "your" be changed to "you're /you are" in this case to be grammatically correct?

Yes it should have been but since it took about 3 minutes to make the changes with the CGI errors on loading the page. I left my mistake. I am very sorry that has offended some posters, the alternative was to delete them and ban several posters and basically bring the board to a halt. I thought this was the better solution.

As for inspectors comment it was in response to a pretty tasteless comment in the first place. So we were willing to let them go. If it is an issue I can delete them all and ban the associated posters.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: June 27, 2005, 05:05:21 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
I have been getting the same thing...we just changed from dial up to DSL over the weekend and I thought this might be a bug in our system...guess not if you are getting it to....

Check this thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=373

Thanks, since I am a techidiot I will have my husband check this out....he specifically told me not to DO A THING!!!  Embarassed ..what I get is asking me about a file download???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: June 27, 2005, 05:05:49 PM »

There are 3 rock quarries ( you mean where they break stone? or where there is quartz)

Hi arubagirl!  A poster on Tom's site has posted this:
Posted by: gemebwai <mailto:gemebwai@hotmail.com> | June 27, 2005 03:10 PM
The quarry they are diving in now is in Moko, about 4 miles from Montaņa. Its deep, dirty and has way to much water to pump out.
The VDS home has never been boarded up in spite of some reports on this blog.
The pres interferring is DUTCH, not ARUBAN! as far as radio reports go.

So which quarry is in Moko, and do you agree that the Moko quarry is the one being searched?
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 27, 2005, 05:05:54 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am just sick right now guys..God i hate this..I really hope that the Holloway/Twitty's keep their distance from that area right now...  I have that same feeling...and that same hope
And i keep getting this downlaod security warning everytime i try to post, or refresh or anything..anyone know anything about that?[/quote

I have been getting the same thing...we just changed from dial up to DSL over the weekend and I thought this might be a bug in our system...guess not if you are getting it to....

Thanks sunny..i am so frustrated right now with this waiting game, and my dang computer...grrrrrr....
I knew i was invloved in this guys, i mean, i spend countless numbers of hours here chatting about this and giving my humble opinions, but not until today did i realize just how involved i was....I am just almost nauseated right now at  the thought of them pulling her from that "dump"..and her poor mother...I am just sick..
It very well could be someone else's body..and i know the dogs are probably right on target with the smelling the methane, etc..But, if it were someone else's body I would be upset about that too...I would love for natalee to be alive..anywhere,,and safe..anywhere..But i think it is time..it is time for the family to know SOMETHING..and if this is it, then at least they will know...They can have the closure they need and quit wondering where she is and if she's ok..because if her body is found, then she IS ok...she is in the presence of her God and that body is just a shell that once housed a beautiful soul...and she IS ok...mixed emotions right now..myapologies for running off at the mouth  Crying or Very sad

"God dont like ugly"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: June 27, 2005, 05:07:31 PM »

Canashito is the one that has been the most to be rumoured to be connected to the case (vans seen leaving, the night of the "confession" everybody went there). If the lighthouse is on the extreme left on the island, then Canashito is in the middle, Cashunti is on the right and Budui is on the northeast site, near the goldmine ruins.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: June 27, 2005, 05:08:05 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Shouldn't "your" be changed to "you're /you are" in this case to be grammatically correct?

Yes it should have been but since it took about 3 minutes to make the changes with the CGI errors on loading the page. I left my mistake. I am very sorry that has offended some posters, the alternative was to delete them and abn several posters and basically bring the board to a halt. I thought this was the better solution.

As for inspectors comment it was in response to a pretty tasteless comment in the first place. So we were willing to let them go. If it is an issue I can delete them all and ban the associated posters.

Sorry, I certainly did not mean to ruffle any feathers.  Embarassed

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: June 27, 2005, 05:09:47 PM »

That's a dam. It was searched twice already.

A friend of mine who was with the TX team today said they didn't find anything today.

But yes, it's close.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: June 27, 2005, 05:10:33 PM »

The system is stressed to the breaking point.  What can we do to help this situation????  I am so happy to have this site....so prhaps you can give us some guidance and perhaps we will ALL follow them!!  You are getting the security warning because the file is trying to download instead of opening on the page.

AAAhhhhh...thank for clarifying that.

Sorry for the headaches , we are working around the clock trying to get it fixed.

Tom[/quote]

Oh no!  Thank you...headaches I can deal with...but I am addicted to this site now!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: June 27, 2005, 05:11:31 PM »

WEll said, Nikkibnurse. I couldn't have worded it better. Smile
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: June 27, 2005, 05:11:59 PM »

Canashito is the one that has been the most to be rumoured to be connected to the case (vans seen leaving, the night of the "confession" everybody went there). If the lighthouse is on the extreme left on the island, then Canashito is in the middle, Cashunti is on the right and Budui is on the northeast site, near the goldmine ruins.

if natalee's body is pulled from the area of which you speak, i imagine there is going to be an "investigation of the investigation" and the holloway-twitty's will demand answers from aruban and/or dutch LE officials.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: June 27, 2005, 05:12:52 PM »

That's a dam. It was searched twice already.

A friend of mine who was with the TX team today said they didn't find anything today.

But yes, it's close.

So is it over then?  They found nothing?  I thought they were putting up markers.

Or are you talking about the team on the ground?
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 27, 2005, 05:13:52 PM »

...It was searched twice already.
A friend of mine who was with the TX team today said they didn't find anything today...

ARUBAGIRL, are you saying that they turned up nothing at the quarry today?  Or did I misunderstand?  Thanks!  Smile

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 27, 2005, 05:14:37 PM »

Good to hear from you arubagirl! What's the word from the island right now? We're just trying to figure out where EquuSearch is looking right now -- if it's near the v.d.Sloot home or not. Do you know?
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #715 on: June 27, 2005, 05:14:41 PM »

Hi arubagirl! A poster on Tom's site has posted this:
Posted by: gemebwai <mailto:gemebwai@hotmail.com> | June 27, 2005 03:10 PM
The quarry they are diving in now is in Moko, about 4 miles from Montaņa. Its deep, dirty and has way to much water to pump out.
The VDS home has never been boarded up in spite of some reports on this blog.
The pres interferring is DUTCH, not ARUBAN! as far as radio reports go.

Sorry...but...WHICH RADIOSTATIONS are you talking about?

I might need to switch my radio station to some other than Top 95

Thanks in advance,
Teo
www.arubadag.com

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 27, 2005, 05:15:19 PM »

No, it was searched by cops and then on the day that the civil servants got off.

They're going to search back at 5.45pm I don't understand because then it'll be dark soon.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: June 27, 2005, 05:15:35 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Anyone else feeling sick with worry right now? Crying or Very sad
<<

Oh, yes, I think most of us are.  Maybe for different reasons but certainly the fam and friends of NH are coming out of their skins.

The cadaver dogs are reliable and while it might no be NH, it is likely at least the remains of somebody so it is always a very solomn time when there is a hit, grim even.  I saw that the US media is staying back as they should but some others trampling all over the scene.  Almost seems they want to throw the dogs off scent.  

I think somebody would use this quarry for disposal if they did not dream of the coverage, exposure and the EquinneSearch Team.  But the suspense is almost painful.  In the event it is not Natalee but still the remains of another human being, they deserve respect as well and I hope the media will remember that.  Since there is no crime on the island and no one ever goes missing, that should increase the odds of it being NH.

And cadaver dogs do make false hits from time to time so we just have to wait for information.  No matter how hard it is for us, that is nothing compared to how her folks must feel about now.  I think they should be told first and it is likely they will be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: June 27, 2005, 05:15:57 PM »

Editorial Note:

With the increased traffic, 350-400 of your fellow internet cousins, I would encourage you to stay on topic and possibly limit the conversation to breaking news as you get it from your "sources".

Also limit your page refreshes to 1 per minute or less per minute.

This affects all threads and all parts of the site.
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: June 27, 2005, 05:22:18 PM »

Boca Maho...don't like the sound of that.
Tiburones?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.