March 28, 2024, 04:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272531 times)
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: June 27, 2005, 06:03:25 PM »

http://www.riehlworldview.com

Looks like that quarry has got a "hit" but the dogs.
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: June 27, 2005, 06:04:31 PM »

bendex,

Is that a feeling for a fact? If it is a fact, do you have proof?
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #742 on: June 27, 2005, 06:04:32 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
sorry guys for being stubborn , joran is innocent . Although it would be a big breaktrough for the case if it would be the body of natalee. I doubt it it is going to be her body.

He's only Innocent Until proven GUILTY!   I beleive the prosecutors have alot more info,. on Joran than we're aware of.  With the hearings, they only have to show a small amount of evidence against him to retain him. With each appearance, they show alittle more.  I'm willing to bet, they have alot of info. that would increase its value with a body. We'll wait and see......
Prayers for Natalee!

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Hat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: June 27, 2005, 06:04:37 PM »

Translate Boca Maho...what is it? Mouth of_________.

Tiburon = shark
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: June 27, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »

I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Quote from: "klaasend"
sorry guys for being stubborn , joran is innocent . Although it would be a big breaktrough for the case if it would be the body of natalee. I doubt it it is going to be her body.

Well unless YOU did something to Natalee.....how could you possibly KNOW that Joran is innocent??  I would just like to know what makes you so sure?

Only the facts
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: June 27, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Greta covered this story with heart and soul and with compassion for Natalies family.  I havent seen reporting like this ever.
She deserves to be number 1 unfortunately its temporary due to the intense interest in this case.

I agree, Greta has poured her heart and sould into this.  She does deserve to be #1 and she can be kept there if we will continue watching her (I do already, I love Fox).  We can show her our appreciation by continuing to support her.  As the Fox promo states...."Greta owns this story".
I loved Greta, but every time I turn on Fox now all I get is Geraldo. Who I CAN"T stand. YUCk Mad
skellman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: June 27, 2005, 06:08:52 PM »

I think the only thing about joran that is innocent is his face. He is a proven liar, gambler,drinker and a player. I am praying that this an animal that fell in to the quarry and not Nat. I still want closure iether way.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: June 27, 2005, 06:09:57 PM »

Main reasons
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Well unless YOU did something to Natalee.....how could you possibly KNOW that Joran is innocent??  I would just like to know what makes you so sure?

Point us to these messgaes. Or any info that she was killed later than may 30th.
a Troll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: June 27, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "Chaumes"
MSM:  Main Stream Media (i.e. Fox, CNN, etc.)

Actually,  the main stream media is ABC, NBC, and CBS.

Actually, the MSM is ABCNNBCBS
rkymtncjngrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: June 27, 2005, 06:10:07 PM »

Main reasons

Your last sentence is really SCARY.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 27, 2005, 06:11:43 PM »

Hello, all....

Can anyone give me a news update?  Our Internet was down at work and couldn't even check in....probably good for me as I was way too connected to this case over the weekend.

The only news I have is I heard back from a friend who is covering this story in Aruba...she says Geraldo is very smart...but, his set is wild and like a movie set...with all the producers yelling at each other.  She says there are huge lights and egos to go with them!  She failed to give me any inside poop on the case...(I doubt there is much)

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Please, an update?

~Nancy
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: June 27, 2005, 06:11:56 PM »

Main reasons

No scars on his FACE, but what about elsewhere?

Almost 3 hours is a long time...

Who might have posted? This info should be forwarded to the proper authorities, IMO.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: June 27, 2005, 06:12:01 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"

He's only Innocent Until proven GUILTY!   I beleive the prosecutors have alot more info,. on Joran than we're aware of.  With the hearings, they only have to show a small amount of evidence against him to retain him. With each appearance, they show alittle more.  I'm willing to bet, they have alot of info. that would increase its value with a body. We'll wait and see......
Prayers for Natalee!

According to Satish's attorney at the last hearing, they still have only the same evidence that they started with. Nothing. Shocked
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: June 27, 2005, 06:12:02 PM »

I have reasons to believe he is innocent...And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Bendex, do you have any links to these entries?  Or is this your intuition talking?
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: June 27, 2005, 06:12:40 PM »

Well there are no really many facts . availible to all of us. But I have a feeling , but my feelings me be wrong .

quote="nisxan"]bendex,

Is that a feeling for a fact? If it is a fact, do you have proof?[/quote]

Only the facts
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: June 27, 2005, 06:12:59 PM »

Sadly, if Natalee is in this quarry; it may take some time to identify. I would imagine being in the wated this long it would be difficult with any certainty immediately.  Probably birthmarks, clothing or jewelry could identify, but not with 100% accuracy.
I pray her mother, dad, step-parents don't have to be the ones that identfy her.  This makes me sick, I feel for everyone involved. Coming from exp. when my brother was killed, this is never pleasant for anyone!
Prayers being said!

la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #756 on: June 27, 2005, 06:13:51 PM »

I have heard one of the Equusearch dogs is one of the top dogs in the country in his field. I have two beagles and I can attest to their incredible ability to follow a scent (they follow squirrels and bunnies, not people or cadavers). However, I have been disappointed with the performance of scent dogs in several high-profile cases:

3 New Jersey kids: Dog followed trail to bank of river, not to trunk of car.

Boy Scout who was recently found alive: Dogs did not track scent.

Runaway Bride: Dogs did not pick up her scent.

Elizabeth Smart: Kidnapped from her home, left on foot to area behind her house. Dogs did not follow her scent.

Danielle van Dam: Bloodhound brought into Westerfield's home; no alert strong enough to accept at trial. Cadaver dog who alerted at his motor home was basically discounted by jury when the handler's credentials were in question.

Chandra Levy: I recall scent dogs were used at first and tracked her scent a short way down the street, but that's it.

I'm sure there's others, too. Can anyone name any cases where dogs did find someone? I'm sure they are out there, but I haven't heard about them lately.

La Cavalière
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: June 27, 2005, 06:14:26 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Sadly, if Natalee is in this quarry; it may take some time to identify. I would imagine being in the wated this long it would be difficult with any certainty immediately.  Probably birthmarks, clothing or jewelry could identify, but not with 100% accuracy.
I pray her mother, dad, step-parents don't have to be the ones that identfy her.  This makes me sick, I feel for everyone involved. Coming from exp. when my brother was killed, this is never pleasant for anyone!
Prayers being said!
Oh Candygirl, so sorry to hear about that.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: June 27, 2005, 06:14:59 PM »

Main reasons

Again...how could you possibly know when or if she was killed?
If you have a suspicion that someone posting on this site is the killer, I certainly hope you have given that information to the proper authorities!
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: June 27, 2005, 06:15:07 PM »

Main reasons

Do you remember who the poster was?Can you direct us to those posts?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.