March 28, 2024, 11:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272496 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #760 on: June 27, 2005, 06:15:35 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "bendex"
sorry guys for being stubborn , joran is innocent . Although it would be a big breaktrough for the case if it would be the body of natalee. I doubt it it is going to be her body.

He's only Innocent Until proven GUILTY!   I beleive the prosecutors have alot more info,. on Joran than we're aware of.  With the hearings, they only have to show a small amount of evidence against him to retain him. With each appearance, they show alittle more.  I'm willing to bet, they have alot of info. that would increase its value with a body. We'll wait and see......
Prayers for Natalee!

According to Satish's attorney at the last hearing, they still have only the same evidence that they started with. Nothing. Shocked

Which sounds to me exactly like what every defense attorney says.  What else can they say?  "They have a ton of evidence against my client but I think with luck on our side we may win."  A defense attorney would say nothing else but "there is no evidence".  And remember that he is the attorney for Satish, and there very well could be little evidence against him, but his lie keeps him detained.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 27, 2005, 06:15:48 PM »

If a body has been in the water 30 days, wouldn't decomposition have set in to the point that identification would most likely  be made by dental records, dna testing?
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 27, 2005, 06:16:20 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

No scars on his FACE, but what about elsewhere?

Almost 3 hours is a long time...

Who might have posted? This info should be forwarded to the proper authorities, IMO.

No way, no way in hell. Well I hope.  Shocked
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: June 27, 2005, 06:17:33 PM »

European Space Agency satellite image of Aruba: The area covers the Lago de Maracaibo and the Guajira and Paraguand peninsulas in Venezuela, with the island of Aruba (top middle) and Curacao in the Caribbean.
(Credits: ESA - 300 metre resolution - Size: 2.276 kb)
http://esamultimedia.esa.int/images/envisat/Venezuela_MER_FR_Orbit05318_20030307_20030324.jpg
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 27, 2005, 06:17:56 PM »

Lets wait and see what they dig up from quarry. If it is  natalee I am death wrong.

But I think many leeds have been generated on this Blog and been investigated  due to public demand .

Only the facts
alpha_fruit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 27, 2005, 06:18:17 PM »

candygirl for you....

westiehouse1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 27, 2005, 06:20:14 PM »

Here is an interesting post on Riehl......just a post.

I can tell you that their is a story that she was taken back to his apartment. It is believed she was not cohearant enough to understand what was going on and believed she was being taken back to the hotel. Probably drugged. She had asked to go back the hotel directly form the Lighthouse. It is thought that never happened.
Posted by: Justin T | June 27, 2005 01:23 PM
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 27, 2005, 06:22:01 PM »

I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Quote from: "klaasend"
sorry guys for being stubborn , joran is innocent . Although it would be a big breaktrough for the case if it would be the body of natalee. I doubt it it is going to be her body.

Well unless YOU did something to Natalee.....how could you possibly KNOW that Joran is innocent??  I would just like to know what makes you so sure?

Really now?  I would be interested in reading those posts?  Are they from bendex?  lol

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 27, 2005, 06:22:22 PM »

Quote from: "boxopen"

That is way cool!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 27, 2005, 06:23:24 PM »

Lets wait and see what they dig up from quarry. If it is  natalee I am death wrong.

But I think many leeds have been generated on this Blog and been investigated  due to public demand .

bendex
I second the motion. I agree with you on most of your points but I am hoping she is still alive. I think we have been on the same page since the beginning, if I am reading you right.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: June 27, 2005, 06:23:28 PM »

Quote from: "alpha_fruit"
candygirl for you....

thank-you soooo very much, you're sweet!  Altho' it was back in '82, he was only 25 and a father of a 4mth old.  Sorry to get off topic, just wanted to make the point that the parents should nOT see her at all!
if this comes to be...Natalee

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: June 27, 2005, 06:23:52 PM »

La Cavalier:

Most of the cases you mentioned regarding the dogs were ones where Live scent dogs were used..ie:  dogs searching for one persons particular scent.. The dogs used by equisearch are cadaver dogs trained in recognizing any decomposing body and the gases emitted during this process.

Innocent people dont lie.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 27, 2005, 06:24:07 PM »

Does anyone know if the divers are still down???  

Teo left a message I didn't quite understand...he was translating a few minutes ago.

It's been awhile - just wondering.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 27, 2005, 06:26:16 PM »

Quote from: "westiehouse1"

I can tell you that their is a story that she was taken back to his apartment. It is believed she was not cohearant enough to understand what was going on and believed she was being taken back to the hotel. Probably drugged. She had asked to go back the hotel directly form the Lighthouse. It is thought that never happened.

OMG! whoever is responsible, are ANIMALS!

candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 27, 2005, 06:33:41 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"
If a body has been in the water 30 days, wouldn't decomposition have set in to the point that identification would most likely  be made by dental records, dna testing?

Yes DNA and dental records are used, but they take time. I meant for any kind of immediate (assummable) identification would be other's mentioned earlier.

spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: June 27, 2005, 06:34:01 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Does anyone know if the divers are still down???  

Teo left a message I didn't quite understand...he was translating a few minutes ago.

It's been awhile - just wondering.

..arubagirl had posted a message earlier that the divers were due back in
the water at 5:45 (Aruba time)
spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: June 27, 2005, 06:36:16 PM »

Yes DNA and dental records are used, but they take time. I meant for any kind of immediate (assummable) identification would be other's mentioned earlier.

.. I would assume her hair would still be intact. That would be a fairly
telling sign IMO..
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: June 27, 2005, 06:37:02 PM »

Quote from: "westiehouse1"

This same poster appears to be in Aruba.  He was asked if the family was aware of the "hit" at the quarry, etc.  He said that the family has asked that nothing be announced to the media unless there's a positive identification.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 27, 2005, 06:37:32 PM »

bendex
I second the motion. I agree with you on most of your points but I am hoping she is still alive. I think we have been on the same page since the beginning, if I am reading you right.[/quote]

What page is that may I ask? What do you 2 seem to know that the rest of us don't?

"bendex"]I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .  - I really don't see the what this is supposed to mean?....so he has no scars on his face??  Are you saying Natalee would have scratched him on his face?  Perhaps....perhaps not....hs is a big guy and she a little lady....

To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.  - huh....why do you think this...I know of several place within 3-4 miles of my home that I could hide a body...
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later . - now just how in the world do you know this??? Were you involved?  And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog. HUH?????  If this is the truth and not merely an attention getter,  ....if you beleive this have you reported your suspecions to authorities??  I am sorry but your reasons have lots of holes as far as I am concerned.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: June 27, 2005, 06:38:13 PM »

Quote from: "spab"

.. I would assume her hair would still be intact. That would be a fairly
telling sign IMO..

Is this fresh water or sea water? How deep is the water?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.