March 28, 2024, 12:23:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272505 times)
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: June 27, 2005, 06:50:57 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
Been to Moko damn closes to Montanja (about 2 minutes driving)

NOTHING. All quiet. No evidence tags, no one in the water, nothing.

Asked a friend helping in TX group. He searched until 4 pm, found nothing.

Is it at all possible that they're waiting for confirmation on identity before announcing it, or they in fact found nothing?

I would say that nothing had yet been found in that it would likely be portioned off if that were the case.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
mishj
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 27, 2005, 06:51:34 PM »

Please elaborate, Bendex, on your theories - or if you cant do it publicly, do it privately - send me private email?

I am intrigued, esp as your suspicions are clearly shared by someone else on the same page as you

da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #802 on: June 27, 2005, 06:52:15 PM »

Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "MsPooh"
Quote from: "bendex"
I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

o.k. you are either involved,just plain wierd or a troll..hey maybe you know the guy or persons involved, do we need to go back and read all of YOUR posts to see what conclusion we can come up with..well hell maybe your just a troll...whuteva!

GEEZE! that was tacky! just because someone has a theory that doesn't include your theory or a lot of the eople on here that want to bring Joran in and lynch him, they are a troll, a weirdo or involved?
I have been here reading and posting on occassion from the beginning and I see RED and TOM trying very hard to keep this forum under control, but some of you people are WAY OUT OF LINE!  What in the world is going on here?

Seems like a lotta puffing, and a lotta passing.... Wink  Wink

Well if there is any puffing, it damn well better get passed to me!

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Charlotte
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: June 27, 2005, 06:53:53 PM »

Quote from: "natfortplum"
Quote from: "westiehouse1"
Here is an interesting post on Riehl......just a post.

I can tell you that their is a story that she was taken back to his apartment. It is believed she was not cohearant enough to understand what was going on and believed she was being taken back to the hotel. Probably drugged. She had asked to go back the hotel directly form the Lighthouse. It is thought that never happened.
Posted by: Justin T | June 27, 2005 01:23 PM

This is what I've always believed... I think she did refuse to get out of the car, just like Deepak stated. (because she knew something was up) She wasn't at the hoteland she knew it.

I also believe that.  It makes more sense to me than all this driving back and forth to the beach, lighthouse, etc,  Also the fact that Mommy was out of town.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, its a duck.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: June 27, 2005, 06:55:03 PM »

arubagirl:
NOTHING. All quiet. No evidence tags, no one in the water, nothing. Asked a friend helping in TX group. He searched until 4 pm, found nothing.

As usual thx, love the photos BTW. This would explain/confirm the relative MSM silence today. Actually, it's been 2nd-page news since the PVDS release. Greta, get on a plane.

inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: June 27, 2005, 06:55:06 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "spab"
Has anyone heard how deep this quarry is??
 Question

Also, if I'm not mistaken, hair is the first thing to leave the body while submerged.

I've not heard anything about the depth or the Fresh vs. Sea water...

I believe arubagirl had said it was a Dam NOT a quarry...

...what the hell is a 'quarry' anyhow?... I just keep thinking of
The Flintstone's...

A quarry is where they dig for whatever reason?(maybe for the dirt) and is continually dug until holes from deep down start releasing water. This is what fills up the the area.

I'm sorry, I know that isn't a very clear explanation but this is what I have heard it is.

A quarry is where rock has been blasted or dug out of the ground, leaving behind a deep hole.  Quite often, the hole fills with ground water and the area becomes a deep lake.

Embarassed
 Embarassed Was I a little close? Embarassed
                  Embarassed
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 27, 2005, 06:56:47 PM »

Inthepacific, I thought you were very close.  Just not straight from the dictionary, but very close!!!   Wink
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 27, 2005, 06:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "littletxlady"
Quote from: "MsPooh"
I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

o.k. you are either involved,just plain wierd or a troll..hey maybe you know the guy or persons involved, do we need to go back and read all of YOUR posts to see what conclusion we can come up with..well hell maybe your just a troll...whuteva!

GEEZE! that was tacky! just because someone has a theory that doesn't include your theory or a lot of the people on here that want to bring Joran in and lynch him, they are a troll, a weirdo or involved?
I have been here reading and posting on occassion from the beginning and I see RED and TOM trying very hard to keep this forum under control, but some of you people are WAY OUT OF LINE!  What in the world is going on here?

Seems like a lotta puffing, and a lotta passing.... Wink  Wink

Well if there is any puffing, it damn well better get passed to me!

ROFLMAO   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Wink

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: June 27, 2005, 06:58:11 PM »

Quote from: "bob_in_MD"
Has anyone heard how deep this quarry is??
 Question
Also, if I'm not mistaken, hair is the first thing to leave the body while submerged.

I've not heard anything about the depth or the Fresh vs. Sea water...

I believe arubagirl had said it was a Dam NOT a quarry...

...what the hell is a 'quarry' anyhow?... I just keep thinking of
The Flintstone's...

A quarry is where they dig for whatever reason?(maybe for the dirt) and is continually dug until holes from deep down start releasing water. This is what fills up the the area.

I'm sorry, I know that isn't a very clear explanation but this is what I have heard it is.

A quarry is where rock has been blasted or dug out of the ground, leaving behind a deep hole.  Quite often, the hole fills with ground water and the area becomes a deep lake.

Embarassed
 Embarassed Was I a little close? Embarassed
                  Embarassed

close enough for government work  Wink

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: June 27, 2005, 06:58:22 PM »

Except that we don't have groundwater, and I don't think it's that deep Smile

We call that a dam. Quarry made me think of somewhere they were actually breaking stone.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
natfortplum
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: June 27, 2005, 06:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "natfortplum"
Quote from: "westiehouse1"
Here is an interesting post on Riehl......just a post.

I can tell you that their is a story that she was taken back to his apartment. It is believed she was not cohearant enough to understand what was going on and believed she was being taken back to the hotel. Probably drugged. She had asked to go back the hotel directly form the Lighthouse. It is thought that never happened.
Posted by: Justin T | June 27, 2005 01:23 PM

This is what I've always believed... I think she did refuse to get out of the car, just like Deepak stated. (because she knew something was up) She wasn't at the hoteland she knew it.
No, wasn't that when she wouldn't get out of the car, when her friends asked her to? According to the DPAK email?

Well it was also stated that she told Joran to leave her alone or something to that effect. I am wondering if the statements are correct just the locations were lies. Just trying to figure this out. You are right, though, I do believe he said it was at C&C's that she refused to get out. Wouldn't you think that someone from MB would have come out and said something about that by now? Maybe not.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: June 27, 2005, 06:59:36 PM »

The quarry is very deep.  A body was recovered from there about ten years ago during a drought when the waters had receeded.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 27, 2005, 06:59:57 PM »

Sorry, been out for an hour and catching up...so what was with the "hit" by the dogs and  then divers? Did this pan out? was it false and never happened? is it ongoing? do we simply not know?...tks anyone...
spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 27, 2005, 07:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Inthepacific, I thought you were very close.  Just not straight from the dictionary, but very close!!!   Wink

... I second that opinion inthepacific!

... I was stuck on The Flintstones forGodsake... Laughing
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 27, 2005, 07:00:20 PM »

A humble thank-you dragonfly.    Embarassed
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 27, 2005, 07:01:21 PM »

Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later. And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Was it you?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: June 27, 2005, 07:01:40 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Sorry, been out for an hour and catching up...so what was with the "hit" by the dogs and  then divers? Did this pan out? was it false and never happened? is it ongoing? do we simply not know?...tks anyone...

We don't know yet.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: June 27, 2005, 07:01:50 PM »

... I second that opinion inthepacific!

... I was stuck on The Flintstones forGodsake... Laughing

A yabadabadoo ty to u spab!
 Laughing
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: June 27, 2005, 07:02:20 PM »

>>The quarry is very deep.

OK, how deep is 'very deep'? Smile 200 feet is pretty 'very deep' as far as a diver is concerned.

gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: June 27, 2005, 07:02:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "gaijin"

We don't know yet.

Tks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.