March 28, 2024, 12:55:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272510 times)
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 27, 2005, 07:03:51 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Sorry, been out for an hour and catching up...so what was with the "hit" by the dogs and  then divers? Did this pan out? was it false and never happened? is it ongoing? do we simply not know?...tks anyone...

gaijin, the news broke about 12:40 Eastern Daylight Time that the dogs had made a hit at a quarry. There are three quarries on the island, and there has been some debate about which one.  

Divers were sent in.  The MSM was asked to chill, not make big announcements.  Even so, the Dutch media tried to press in, even tried to get into the water for photos.  A small press conference was held to re-emphasize that the media had to stay back and let the dogs and divers pursue the hit.
Terry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: June 27, 2005, 07:04:28 PM »

Quote from: "natfortplum"
Quote from: "Terry"
Quote from: "westiehouse1"
Here is an interesting post on Riehl......just a post.

I can tell you that their is a story that she was taken back to his apartment. It is believed she was not cohearant enough to understand what was going on and believed she was being taken back to the hotel. Probably drugged. She had asked to go back the hotel directly form the Lighthouse. It is thought that never happened.
Posted by: Justin T | June 27, 2005 01:23 PM

This is what I've always believed... I think she did refuse to get out of the car, just like Deepak stated. (because she knew something was up) She wasn't at the hoteland she knew it.
No, wasn't that when she wouldn't get out of the car, when her friends asked her to? According to the DPAK email?

Well it was also stated that she told Joran to leave her alone or something to that effect. I am wondering if the statements are correct just the locations were lies. Just trying to figure this out. You are right, though, I do believe he said it was at C&C's that she refused to get out. Wouldn't you think that someone from MB would have come out and said something about that by now? Maybe not.

Well, imo, this is probably when she wouldn't get out, but due to all the lies, and misinfo, who really knows anymore.
I do not think we should boycott Aruba, but storm it. I no longer know what to believe. And it makes me wanna puff puff pass.  Wink
ajmac57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 27, 2005, 07:06:36 PM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "ajmac57"
Is this fresh water or sea water? How deep is the water?

It would be brackish water - this water contains sea salt but not as much as the open sea.

Will brackish water speed or slow down decomposition?
If this is deep water, the water tempature could be cold, I know cold water will slow down the decomposition.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 27, 2005, 07:06:52 PM »

Sorry, been out for an hour and catching up...so what was with the "hit" by the dogs and  then divers? Did this pan out? was it false and never happened? is it ongoing? do we simply not know?...tks anyone...

gaijin, the news broke about 12:40 Eastern Daylight Time that the dogs had made a hit at a quarry. There are three quarries on the island, and there has been some debate about which one.  

Divers were sent in.  The MSM was asked to chill, not make big announcements.  Even so, the Dutch media tried to press in, even tried to get into the water for photos.  A small press conference was held to re-emphasize that the media had to stay back and let the dogs and divers pursue the hit.

many tks...
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 27, 2005, 07:07:05 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "bendex"
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later. And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Was it you?

I would really like to know who on this blog you think is involved here...or are we leaving it up to LE to discover??

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 27, 2005, 07:07:13 PM »

I cannot speculate to the actual depth, just going by prior information gathered earlier in the day. I think that the depth that was being talked about would be less than 200'.

Quote from: "Kipster"
>>The quarry is very deep.

OK, how deep is 'very deep'? Smile 200 feet is pretty 'very deep' as far as a diver is concerned.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
Vander F
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: June 27, 2005, 07:07:20 PM »

allas Also

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject:   
"Van Der Sloot translates to "Van of the Ditch" in English. This has probably been mentioned on this board, I wasn't sure..."

Sorry, 'van der Sloot' translates as ' from the the ditch', coming from: *John* 'living close to the ditch'.
I'm Dutch native, I'm sure.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 27, 2005, 07:09:57 PM »

I can tell you that their is a story that she was taken back to his apartment. It is believed she was not cohearant enough to understand what was going on and believed she was being taken back to the hotel. Probably drugged. She had asked to go back the hotel directly form the Lighthouse. It is thought that never happened.

This is what I've always believed... I think she did refuse to get out of the car, just like Deepak stated. (because she knew something was up) She wasn't at the hoteland she knew it.

Plays right into my theory last night that I don't think they went to the Marriott Beach.  I didn't figure out WHERE they went (though I've suspected the apartment), but I don't think it was the Marriott Beach.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: June 27, 2005, 07:10:17 PM »

That is good to hear...I was worried it might be too deep for the divers to get right down to the bottom.

Quote from: "m.a. johnson"
I cannot speculate to the actual depth, just going by prior information gathered earlier in the day. I think that the depth that was being talked about would be less than 200'.

Quote from: "Kipster"
>>The quarry is very deep.

OK, how deep is 'very deep'? Smile 200 feet is pretty 'very deep' as far as a diver is concerned.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 27, 2005, 07:10:34 PM »

I think Steve Croes' attorney needs to have a chat with Fox News.

Twice today I have heard them say that Steve "lied to police to cover for his friend," however according to the attorney, he heard Deepak say something, reported that to the authorities, and was arrested.

I don't know what the laws regarding any civil recourse he may have are in Aruba, but at the very least his lawyer could get Fox to stop maligning his name.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 27, 2005, 07:10:45 PM »

It would be brackish water - this water contains sea salt but not as much as the open sea.

If this is deep water, the water tempature could be cold, I know cold water will slow down the decomposition.

I would venture to guess that the water in aruba is not cold due to their warm climate.  Brackish water should preserve any findings more so than salt water.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 27, 2005, 07:11:18 PM »

Salt preserves things.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 27, 2005, 07:11:41 PM »

many tks...

I'd hasten to add that none of this has been confimred.  And arubgirl said that she spoke with one of the members of the texas team who told her nothing had been found.  

Remember folks, this comes from Dan Riehl, the guy who still though Steve Croes was an EMT long after it had been confimred he wasn't.
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 27, 2005, 07:12:23 PM »

Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "bendex"
I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

What's that common phrase? K.I.S.S?
If Nat is alive, the 3 amigos do not tell that initial lie because she can disprove it. If they know Nat is not alive they can lie all they want. And they did.
Belle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 27, 2005, 07:13:21 PM »

We have several quarries in our area--lime rock used as a base to build highways was mined for years.  These are fresh water. No I'm not in Aruba.  They are stocked with fish and the water is very clean for swimming.  These are about 35-40 feet deep --how far the rock could be mined from.  Cars have been found in the one by the highway--detected when oil was seen floating on top of the water.  In time nature has reclaimed them-very beautiful--not like the picture of the one posted in Aruba.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: June 27, 2005, 07:14:18 PM »

Editorial Note:

This thread will lock in 8 pages (page 50)

Avatars, PM's and sig lines have been enabled for the time being. We will monitor traffic and make decisions accordingly.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 27, 2005, 07:15:17 PM »

Which pictuere was posted?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: June 27, 2005, 07:16:04 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

many tks...

I'd hasten to add that none of this has been confimred.  And arubgirl said that she spoke with one of the members of the texas team who told her nothing had been found.  

Remember folks, this comes from Dan Riehl, the guy who still though Steve Croes was an EMT long after it had been confimred he wasn't.

LOL, yes we must be careful about this 'so called breaking news', it could not be fact at all from the Riehl site. This could be why there has been no report from the MSM today regarding this.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: June 27, 2005, 07:16:06 PM »

Quote from: "kshe78"

This is what I've always believed... I think she did refuse to get out of the car, just like Deepak stated. (because she knew something was up) She wasn't at the hoteland she knew it.[/quote

Plays right into my theory last night that I don't think they went to the Marriott Beach.  I didn't figure out WHERE they went (though I've suspected the apartment), but I don't think it was the Marriott Beach.

I was thinking along the same lines as you as one of my own possible theories.  This has possibly been nothing more than an elaborate smokescreen to compromise investigation.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: June 27, 2005, 07:16:56 PM »

Quote from: "DT"

many tks...

Actually , this is part of what confused me. To listen to ArubaGirl, and fit together all the crosscurrents, it sounded as thought there were a ground search today and a water search , and I wasnt clear as to which ArubaGirl was referring to when she said that "nothing had been found". And whether that implied that the RieldWorld "reports" were "false" or mislead. Probably, in truth, none of us know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.