March 28, 2024, 08:34:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272482 times)
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: June 27, 2005, 07:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
I think Steve Croes' attorney needs to have a chat with Fox News.

Twice today I have heard them say that Steve "lied to police to cover for his friend," however according to the attorney, he heard Deepak say something, reported that to the authorities, and was arrested.

I don't know what the laws regarding any civil recourse he may have are in Aruba, but at the very least his lawyer could get Fox to stop maligning his name.

The American editor of the Aruban newspaper talked to Fox earlier and said that he lied "from the bottom of his heart, to be a nice guy."

Hmmm...Interesting definition of a "nice guy." Your friends are questioned by police because a tourist has gone missing. They ask you to corroborate their alibi, even though you don't know their whereabouts, and you agree. This makes you a "nice guy?"

I find it disturbing that people can accept that uncritically.

Either way, the source of that info is an Aruban source, not Fox News.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 27, 2005, 07:18:03 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "candygirl"
Quote from: "bendex"
I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

What's that common phrase? K.I.S.S?
If Nat is alive, the 3 amigos do not tell that initial lie because she can disprove it. If they know Nat is not alive they can lie all they want. And they did.

I absolutly agree with you on that.  BTW, quote above was NOT mine

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: June 27, 2005, 07:18:37 PM »

Another interesting thing about the Riehl story this afternoon, he initially posted that their was a hit by one of the dogs, but later he posted that it was 'rumored'  one of the dogs got a hit.  So I'm not sure if Dan is even certain of it.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: June 27, 2005, 07:18:39 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "bendex"
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later. And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Was it you?

OH COME ON, NOW.  (and I meant the caps)
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 27, 2005, 07:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Which pictuere was posted?

This picture on Dan Reihl's site.  Even Dan says he's not sure if it's the location in question.
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/images/ac9a.jpg
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 27, 2005, 07:19:25 PM »

What I meant with nothing has been found is that I asked: Was anything found at Moko? He said: No, we didn't find anything today.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: June 27, 2005, 07:19:40 PM »

Which pictuere was posted?

arubagirl...lookat the Breaking News Only thread. Its easier to find there
IMO
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 27, 2005, 07:22:19 PM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "gaijin"
Sorry, been out for an hour and catching up...so what was with the "hit" by the dogs and  then divers? Did this pan out? was it false and never happened? is it ongoing? do we simply not know?...tks anyone...

gaijin, the news broke about 12:40 Eastern Daylight Time that the dogs had made a hit at a quarry. There are three quarries on the island, and there has been some debate about which one.  

Divers were sent in.  The MSM was asked to chill, not make big announcements.  Even so, the Dutch media tried to press in, even tried to get into the water for photos.  A small press conference was held to re-emphasize that the media had to stay back and let the dogs and divers pursue the hit.

many tks...

I'd hasten to add that none of this has been confimred.  And arubgirl said that she spoke with one of the members of the texas team who told her nothing had been found.  

Remember folks, this comes from Dan Riehl, the guy who still though Steve Croes was an EMT long after it had been confimred he wasn't.

LOL, yes we must be careful about this 'so called breaking news', it could not be fact at all from the Riehl site. This could be why there has been no report from the MSM today regarding this.

In defense of Dan, he had the same info. many other's here on this site were receiving from the radio; www.arubaam.com
So I have to beleive there was some sort of truth, just didn't pan out. Or maybe another body not Nat's  Who knows?

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 27, 2005, 07:22:50 PM »

They interviewed Tom ? from Equusearch yesterday, and he almost garanteed a return of Natalee...I sure hope so but it sure rang like many of the phrases such as 'case will be solved in 24hrs', 'within 24 hrs'.. I wonder if there is a thing in Aruba of a hangup with 24 hrs...
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #849 on: June 27, 2005, 07:23:29 PM »

What I meant with nothing has been found is that I asked: Was anything found at Moko? He said: No, we didn't find anything today.

OK, tks. So, as far as you are/were concerned, this "hit" by a dog and subsequent "abyss" search hasnt even taken place today as far as  you know/have heard.
Am I getting that right? from what  you hear.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 27, 2005, 07:23:57 PM »

OK, before anybody asks me, "who are you, how do you know these things?" Let me say that i worked with the coroner, ME, Forensics, etc and have studied alot on forensic science..maybe I can shed a little light..maybe.. Confused
As far as salt water goes, it would act to preserve the body..but , if there is any animal life/marine life that just so happened to wander into the area, such as turtles, ect, that would of course speed the process...at a 3-4 week time period, i would not think that decomposition had set in to the point where a body would be unrecognizable...water acts to preserve better than open air...

"God dont like ugly"
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: June 27, 2005, 07:24:12 PM »

Do the dogs know the difference between the scent of human decay and other animal decay?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #852 on: June 27, 2005, 07:24:38 PM »

Gajijn, that was my understanding, yes.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: June 27, 2005, 07:24:42 PM »

According to sources, Steve stated to police that he had seen the amigos drop Natalee off at the hotel.

Unfortunately, the amigos changed their story the next day to say they had NOT dropped her off at the hotel.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: June 27, 2005, 07:25:04 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Do the dogs know the difference between the scent of human decay and other animal decay?

Yes.
simpleybad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 27, 2005, 07:25:52 PM »

these are trained specifically for human decay
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: June 27, 2005, 07:26:03 PM »

yes, they are supposed to be able to differentiate...
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: June 27, 2005, 07:26:46 PM »

Tonight on MSNBC Abrams did a lenthy report on the Holloway investigation.  He had M. Croes on.  She sais PvdS was still a suspect and that the prosecutors fought very hard to detain him for longer.  She said he was a murder suspect.  There was video of SC hugging family and friends, said he was well-treated in jail.  There was a reporter live on Aruba who had absolutely nothing to say about the search, which was telling in and of itself.  Dan Abrams said to him that they will go back to him in case there are any developments in the case. There were a couple of lawyers who gave their view on what this all means, nothing we haven't heard before.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: June 27, 2005, 07:27:36 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

According to sources, Steve stated to police that he had seen the amigos drop Natalee off at the hotel.

Unfortunately, the amigos changed their story the next day to say they had NOT dropped her off at the hotel.

So where did I see that he had overheard Deepak say that on the phone to somebody? I think it was one of the news channels, but I could be mistaken.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 27, 2005, 07:27:49 PM »

Gajijn, that was my understanding, yes.

OK, well..me...I take THAT as more reliable...coming from you...and assume instead we had another media whillwind of false rumors..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.