March 28, 2024, 12:03:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272502 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: June 27, 2005, 07:28:21 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "bendex"
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later. And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Was it you?

I would really like to know who on this blog you think is involved here...or are we leaving it up to LE to discover??

Jeez, Bendex:

WTF?  Are you for real about this?  Is this an attention getter?  Are you having a cocktail this afternoon?  Uhhhhhhh....why would you say something like this?  Have you notified authorities?  Tom?  Red?  Dan?  

Don't go messin' with us!

~Nancy
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 27, 2005, 07:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
So where did I see that he had overheard Deepak say that on the phone to somebody? I think it was one of the news channels, but I could be mistaken.

Yes, that was the second story!  At the time of his detention, the first story was all over the news.
hardin9744
Scared Monkey

« Reply #862 on: June 27, 2005, 07:30:19 PM »

your effort is amazing, Arubagirl!  thank you so much for being willing to help us w/first hand accounts of searches, etc.  

the photos yesterday were great,  they really helped give me a perspective on the locales we've been discussing.

your home is beautiful!    thank you again for taking time out of your real life for us.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 27, 2005, 07:31:39 PM »

My pleasure, hardin

Reading, internet, genealogy.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 27, 2005, 07:32:29 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Tonight on MSNBC Abrams did a lenthy report on the Holloway investigation.  He had M. Croes on.  She sais PvdS was still a suspect and that the prosecutors fought very hard to detain him for longer.  She said he was a murder suspect.  There was video of SC hugging family and friends, said he was well-treated in jail.  There was a reporter live on Aruba who had absolutely nothing to say about the search, which was telling in and of itself.  Dan Abrams said to him that they will go back to him in case there are any developments in the case. There were a couple of lawyers who gave their view on what this all means, nothing we haven't heard before.

thanks arrabba for the update!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: June 27, 2005, 07:32:55 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
So where did I see that he had overheard Deepak say that on the phone to somebody? I think it was one of the news channels, but I could be mistaken.

Yes, that was the second story!  At the time of his detention, the first story was all over the news.

You mean he went to the polis and said he saw them drop her off, then admitted that he had only overheard Deepak say that? I am confused.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: June 27, 2005, 07:34:42 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Tonight on MSNBC Abrams did a lenthy report on the Holloway investigation.  He had M. Croes on.  She sais PvdS was still a suspect and that the prosecutors fought very hard to detain him for longer.  She said he was a murder suspect.  

Did Ms. Croes happen to mention the emergency motion to keep PVDS in jail?  I heard last night that the prosecution was doing that immediately, but never heard any more about it.

Still a suspect, eh?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: June 27, 2005, 07:36:06 PM »

You mean he went to the polis and said he saw them drop her off, then admitted that he had only overheard Deepak say that? I am confused.

You know what I know!  I believe Fox is probably still leaning toward the first scenario when he supposedly said he saw them drop NH off.
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 27, 2005, 07:36:07 PM »

Quote from: "hardin9744"
your effort is amazing, Arubagirl!  thank you so much for being willing to help us w/first hand accounts of searches, etc.  

the photos yesterday were great,  they really helped give me a perspective on the locales we've been discussing.

your home is beautiful!    thank you again for taking time out of your real life for us.

I ditto that Arubagirl, a BIG thank-you!   Laughing Aruba is Beautiful and hope to visit in the future

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: June 27, 2005, 07:36:30 PM »

It was reported on the news today that just because people were released doesnt mean they wont be re arrested.

Innocent people dont lie.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 27, 2005, 07:37:01 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
They interviewed Tom ? from Equusearch yesterday, and he almost garanteed a return of Natalee...I sure hope so but it sure rang like many of the phrases such as 'case will be solved in 24hrs', 'within 24 hrs'.. I wonder if there is a thing in Aruba of a hangup with 24 hrs...

Not to be funny but perhaps we're talking island time....   Sad   This is so frustrating, I want Beth to have her resolution NOW!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: June 27, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »

Arubagirl:

You rock!!!  I adore your pictures and your work on this case is outstanding!!!
It's alot of work for you....and given the language differences and cultural differences...it's a truly amazing job!!!

~Nancy
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: June 27, 2005, 07:40:51 PM »

is there a link to arubagirl's pics somewhere on the main page?  I looked but didn't see one, probably missed it though.  Saw them last night, they were great.  Want to look at something again.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
Belle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: June 27, 2005, 07:41:46 PM »

arubagirl, thanks so much for being here with a first hand report/pictures. You and the other aruban posters and Dash and Arlee are what makes this forum credible (sp?).  Your island is beautiful and I know alot here would love to meet you if/when they visit Aruba.  You give us a truer picture of the situation that is taking place in your little corner of the world.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 27, 2005, 07:42:08 PM »

>>They interviewed Tom ? from Equusearch yesterday, and he almost garanteed a return of Natalee

Sounds psychic to me; that's a little much unless he's privy to inside data.

arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: June 27, 2005, 07:42:08 PM »

I read the link that told about how the search and rescue dogs aid finding people.  A hit means that a dog has located the scent of a human.  In order to help locate where, the dog either has to swim or be taken in a boat.  When the dog begins to signal a strong hit, the place will be marked.  Another dog may be used to verify the hit.  Also marked are areas where the dog does not react.  Now the people have to do their search.  Divers have to go down into the water and perform a search.  Sometimes the remains are hidden from view and will need to be "dragged" out.  This is where it is useful to know where not to look, so you don't drag the whole quarry.  So, basically they are reasonably sure there is a body in the water, however the recovery could take some time.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 27, 2005, 07:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later. And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Was it you?

I would really like to know who on this blog you think is involved here...or are we leaving it up to LE to discover??

Jeez, Bendex:

WTF?  Are you for real about this?  Is this an attention getter?  Are you having a cocktail this afternoon?  Uhhhhhhh....why would you say something like this?  Have you notified authorities?  Tom?  Red?  Dan?  

~Nancy

Hi, Nancy Drew.

I don't quite understand why posters are coming down hard on bendex for his last comment.

Isn't it pretty common knowledge that "most" criminals have a compulsion to return to the scene of the crime; and.... in this day & age of worldwide online connectiveness ---- has it not ever occured to you that MAYBE there are lurkers, if not outright posters at forums like this who are directly associated with the crime being discussed?

Isn't that just common sense?

Wouldn't the authorities long long long long long ago have a way to know everybodies' locations, as they'd presume that a forum such as this would prove irresistable to any criminals at large?

I mean, isn't that just kinda obvious....?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 27, 2005, 07:42:26 PM »

Arubagirl:

You rock!!!  I adore your pictures and your work on this case is outstanding!!!
It's alot of work for you....and given the language differences and cultural differences...it's a truly amazing job!!!

~Nancy

Let's use Arubagirl's place as the HQ and set up our investigation.  How many tickets should I buy?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 27, 2005, 07:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"

Was it you?

Jeez, Bendex:

~Nancy

Hi, Nancy Drew.

I don't quite understand why posters are coming down hard on bendex for his last comment.

Isn't it pretty common knowledge that "most" criminals have a compulsion to return to the scene of the crime; and.... in this day & age of worldwide online connectiveness ---- has it not ever occured to you that MAYBE there are lurkers, if not outright posters at forums like this who are directly associated with the crime being discussed?

Isn't that just common sense?

Wouldn't the authorities long long long long long ago have a way to know everybodies' locations, as they'd presume that a forum such as this would prove irresistable to any criminals at large?

I mean, isn't that just kinda obvious....?

Exactly newshound, most people would never get caught if they'd keep their mouths shut.  But the temptation to talk, often when drinking, leads to their demise.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
LemonDrop
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: June 27, 2005, 07:45:30 PM »

I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this

If Natalee was on roofies or otherwise drugged, there would be nary a scar.  

Duct tape also would prevent facial scars if moved later as well as MORE drugs.

Your suspicions only make me think of you, for there is no other reason to say that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.