March 28, 2024, 01:59:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272454 times)
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: June 27, 2005, 07:45:31 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Tonight on MSNBC Abrams did a lenthy report on the Holloway investigation.  He had M. Croes on.  She sais PvdS was still a suspect and that the prosecutors fought very hard to detain him for longer.  She said he was a murder suspect.  

Did Ms. Croes happen to mention the emergency motion to keep PVDS in jail?  I heard last night that the prosecution was doing that immediately, but never heard any more about it.

Still a suspect, eh?

No, she just said that they very much wanted to keep PvdS in custody.  She said he could be arrested again if they get more facts or evidence to charge him with.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: June 27, 2005, 07:47:28 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "bendex"
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later. And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this blog.

Was it you?

I would really like to know who on this blog you think is involved here...or are we leaving it up to LE to discover??

Jeez, Bendex:

WTF?  Are you for real about this?  Is this an attention getter?  Are you having a cocktail this afternoon?  Uhhhhhhh....why would you say something like this?  Have you notified authorities?  Tom?  Red?  Dan?  

Don't go messin' with us!

~Nancy

Hi, Nancy Drew.

I don't quite understand why posters are coming down hard on bendex for his last comment.

Isn't it pretty common knowledge that "most" criminals have a compulsion to return to the scene of the crime; and.... in this day & age of worldwide online connectiveness ---- has it not ever occured to you that MAYBE there are lurkers, if not outright posters at forums like this who are directly associated with the crime being discussed?

Isn't that just common sense?

Wouldn't the authorities long long long long long ago have a way to know everybodies' locations, as they'd presume that a forum such as this would prove irresistable to any criminals at large?

I mean, isn't that just kinda obvious....?

Uhhhhhh, nothing seems obvious in this case!!!

Hey, anything is possible!  And, yes, there are cases in recent years where EVERYONE involved in the case kept tabs online.  I don't dispute that possibility at all.  I also know there are posters who say things to shock.  I don't know Bendex well enough to judge which we're dealing with.

And, in all fairness I have not had time to go back and read all the posts from Bendex.  I got online and that post was one of the first I read.  Sorta knocked my socks off!!!!

If Bendex has more details he/she should spit them out...and make sure this info gets to the authorities.

~Nancy
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 27, 2005, 07:48:06 PM »

Arubagirl-- ditto on everyone elses appreciation of your work.  I would also like to thank you for enduring the really stupid things some americans said.  I don't think I could have handled as much crap as you did.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 27, 2005, 07:48:30 PM »

Quote from: "LemonDrop"
Quote from: "bendex"
I have reasons to believe he is innocent.

Main reasons
lack of facial scars on his face .
To short a timeframe 2 hours 40 min to kill and move the body.
Natalee has not been killed on the night of may 30 th but later .
And I have a suspicion that the real person involved left messages on this

If Natalee was on roofies or otherwise drugged, there would be nary a scar.  

Duct tape also would prevent facial scars if moved later as well as MORE drugs.

Your suspicions only make me think of you, for there is no other reason to say that.

PUH-lease!
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 27, 2005, 07:49:57 PM »

Bendex has been claiming for a while people were offbase for judge URINE so harshly.  His post didnt shock me.  I wonder if he would let his daughter date the young lad.

Innocent people dont lie.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 27, 2005, 07:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Arubagirl-- ditto on everyone elses appreciation of your work.  I would also like to thank you for enduring the really stupid things some americans said.  I don't think I could have handled as much crap as you did.

DITTO!!!  Kudos to Arubagirl!  Ignorance is a sad thing.
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: June 27, 2005, 07:51:39 PM »

Here's what I'm seeing:
At the Internet Cafe (don't know what day/date):  Deepak is there working, SC is there also.  DK gets a phone call from ? (should be easy to find out).  Person calling says "Repeat what I say, OK?  We dropped that girl off at the Marriott".  DK says "We dropped that girl off at the Marriott".  SC, in background, goes "Oh, my gosh.  This is crucial info.  I need to tell the authorities this asap".  Goes in next day (or whenever it was, I forget) to LE.  Turns out to not be true, but SC didn't know that.  He thought he was being very helpful.
Just another possibility in the sea of possibilities.  Maybe someone can fill in the dates this happened.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: June 27, 2005, 07:51:54 PM »

They just showed shots of the same dam that I went to on TV. Nothing found.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 27, 2005, 07:52:03 PM »

People are saying JVDS looks like the BTK killer . ha ha

Innocent people dont lie.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: June 27, 2005, 07:52:43 PM »

Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
Quote from: "rogers"

DITTO!!!  Kudos to Arubagirl!  Ignorance is a sad thing.

yes it is..and Arubagirl, you have been so generous of your time to help give us a view of the island and what there is to see..it is a beautiful place, and you ,fellow monkey, are a beautiful person for doing all you can to keep us informed!! Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 27, 2005, 07:53:30 PM »

MominArk, Rogers, I think that a lot of mean, stupid, ignorant comments were made during bad times in the U.S. as well, even worse than made here. So, if anything, I know that one can get through it by looking at the U.S. in that regard.

Not that I would mind if it would stop. Smile

arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 27, 2005, 07:53:59 PM »

O'Reilly is going to take us down to Aruba for the latest on the Holloway case, coming up next.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: June 27, 2005, 07:55:59 PM »

Judging from the description of the method used for searching.  I would think that if today was a windy day (many are there in Aruba), no further searching could take place.

Perhaps after a few hours of calm.  

Arubagirl, you might want to be open to the possibility of there being more efforts there this evening or tonight, if the winds slow down.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 27, 2005, 07:56:01 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
MominArk, Rogers, I think that a lot of mean, stupid, ignorant comments were made during bad times in the U.S. as well, even worse than made here. So, if anything, I know that one can get through it by looking at the U.S. in that regard.

Not that I would mind if it would stop. Smile

I hope that someday I can meet you.  You have a wonderful, forgiving attitude.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 27, 2005, 07:56:26 PM »

---- Professor ---wrote---" the posters on this forum who cannot accept the eyewitness accounts of Natalee's classmates, and who must continue to paint her as a girl out of control who is merely taking an extended holiday in some Aruban crack house, or who "had it coming."

Can you Please show proof that anyone on this board has EVER Said or POSTED that NATALEE had it coming ? It is posts like this that are purely inflamatory. And I also have Never SEEN where anyone has ever said Natalee is/was in a CRACK House. I can speak for myself in that I dont see any evidence in this case, but HOW can you make the JUMP from that statement to Some of us posters Callking Natalee anything but a teenager on vacation?
 I would very much appreciate you SHOW us by "QUOTING" the post that you REFERENCE to..
Much thanx, as I am sure you can easily show us your statements are true and not just FODDER....

GuyWdog
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: June 27, 2005, 07:57:12 PM »

I just really wish i knew for sure if this was another "rumor" or if there actually was a search today for remains in a body of water..i have waited here with bated breath, i have prayed, and I have checked the news and posts at least 300 thousand times today....i am getting so frustrated with trying to wade through what is fact and what is fiction....I am just gonna listen to arubagirl from now on....

"God dont like ugly"
writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 27, 2005, 07:57:54 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Here's what I'm seeing:
At the Internet Cafe (don't know what day/date):  Deepak is there working, SC is there also.  DK gets a phone call from ? (should be easy to find out).  Person calling says "Repeat what I say, OK?  We dropped that girl off at the Marriott".  DK says "We dropped that girl off at the Marriott".  SC, in background, goes "Oh, my gosh.  This is crucial info.  I need to tell the authorities this asap".  Goes in next day (or whenever it was, I forget) to LE.  Turns out to not be true, but SC didn't know that.  He thought he was being very helpful.
Just another possibility in the sea of possibilities.  Maybe someone can fill in the dates this happened.

Except everyone's first story was they dropped her at the HOLIDAY INN.

BENDEX, we're waiting for an answer.

Arubagirl, you're the best.

BENDEX, we're waiting for an answer.
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 27, 2005, 07:58:20 PM »

Arubagirl, How many marinas are there in Aruba? Besides marinas, what other moorages are there?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #898 on: June 27, 2005, 07:58:23 PM »

Rogers, I implored, begged and pleaded with my friend to give me any updates as soon as possible.

MominArk
, there were times that I had to take a walk, though, before I typed something that got me banned.

DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 27, 2005, 07:58:55 PM »

Quote from: "da wench"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Arubagirl:

You rock!!!  I adore your pictures and your work on this case is outstanding!!!
It's alot of work for you....and given the language differences and cultural differences...it's a truly amazing job!!!

~Nancy

Let's use Arubagirl's place as the HQ and set up our investigation.  How many tickets should I buy?

Better yet, we all take a vacation and stay with Arubagirl!!!!!!  That sounds like fun!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.