March 29, 2024, 03:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272593 times)
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: June 27, 2005, 07:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
---- Professor ---wrote---" the posters on this forum who cannot accept the eyewitness accounts of Natalee's classmates, and who must continue to paint her as a girl out of control who is merely taking an extended holiday in some Aruban crack house, or who "had it coming."

Can you Please show proof that anyone on this board has EVER Said or POSTED that NATALEE had it coming ? It is posts like this that are purely inflamatory. And I also have Never SEEN where anyone has ever said Natalee is/was in a CRACK House. I can speak for myself in that I dont see any evidence in this case, but HOW can you make the JUMP from that statement to Some of us posters Callking Natalee anything but a teenager on vacation?
 I would very much appreciate you SHOW us by "QUOTING" the post that you REFERENCE to..
Much thanx, as I am sure you can easily show us your statements are true and not just FODDER....

GuyWdog

I have seen several judgemental posts in reference to Natalee.  Comments were made about her clothes, drinking, and where she spent her nights prior to her dissappearance.  Sad.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 27, 2005, 07:59:08 PM »

Quote from: "ExTexinAZ"
Here's what I'm seeing:
At the Internet Cafe (don't know what day/date):  Deepak is there working, SC is there also.  DK gets a phone call from ? (should be easy to find out).  Person calling says "Repeat what I say, OK?  We dropped that girl off at the Marriott".  DK says "We dropped that girl off at the Marriott".  SC, in background, goes "Oh, my gosh.  This is crucial info.  I need to tell the authorities this asap".  Goes in next day (or whenever it was, I forget) to LE.  Turns out to not be true, but SC didn't know that.  He thought he was being very helpful.
Just another possibility in the sea of possibilities.  Maybe someone can fill in the dates this happened.

Speaking of possibilities...any possibility this is just a horrible nightmare????

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 27, 2005, 07:59:19 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Uhhhhhh, nothing seems obvious in this case!!!

Hey, anything is possible!  And, yes, there are cases in recent years where EVERYONE involved in the case kept tabs online.  I don't dispute that possibility at all.  I also know there are posters who say things to shock.  I don't know Bendex well enough to judge which we're dealing with.

And, in all fairness I have not had time to go back and read all the posts from Bendex.  I got online and that post was one of the first I read.  Sorta knocked my socks off!!!!

If Bendex has more details he/she should spit them out...and make sure this info gets to the authorities.

~Nancy

I've by no means read ALL the postings here; however, when I do peruse the Breaking News Threads, I always read posts by you and posts by bendex and a few others --- who, whether or not I agree with them, I find to be interesting for their inherent logic, seemingly based upon a familiarity with law.

Anyhoo, I'd simply taken it as a given, that IF the criminals are at large, that I presume they are at least READING these posts, if not actually actively participating.

I don't have any familiarity with law OR even with mystery books, lol -- however, several weeks ago when I hoped that NH was alive & well, I wondered if SHE was keeping tabs on the online forums; my wondering about her made me realize, when I discovered all those netpages for Joran and that Deepak worked at an internet cafe...... that MAYBE all sorts of netizens are here, not all of whom have wholesome motives in monitoring this board.

Anyway, thanks for your response.

Also, another reason that Bendex's words did not irritate me, is that I have a DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP wish for NH to be found alive & well & fine & free, and only few posters have not already "convicted" those young men.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 27, 2005, 07:59:57 PM »

I have checked the news and posts at least 300 thousand times today
nikki, we know Wink
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: June 27, 2005, 07:59:59 PM »

Arubagirl!  Thanks for being here.  I have gained alot from your posts.

I missed your pics.  Where can I find them?  

Thank you!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 27, 2005, 08:00:12 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "da wench"
Arubagirl:

You rock!!!  I adore your pictures and your work on this case is outstanding!!!
It's alot of work for you....and given the language differences and cultural differences...it's a truly amazing job!!!

~Nancy

Let's use Arubagirl's place as the HQ and set up our investigation.  How many tickets should I buy?

Better yet, we all take a vacation and stay with Arubagirl!!!!!!  That sounds like fun!!!

I said this once before and arubagirl said we could come stay there and have her car and credit cards...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 27, 2005, 08:00:35 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
---- Professor ---wrote---" the posters on this forum who cannot accept the eyewitness accounts of Natalee's classmates, and who must continue to paint her as a girl out of control who is merely taking an extended holiday in some Aruban crack house, or who "had it coming."

Can you Please show proof that anyone on this board has EVER Said or POSTED that NATALEE had it coming ? It is posts like this that are purely inflamatory. And I also have Never SEEN where anyone has ever said Natalee is/was in a CRACK House. I can speak for myself in that I dont see any evidence in this case, but HOW can you make the JUMP from that statement to Some of us posters Callking Natalee anything but a teenager on vacation?
 I would very much appreciate you SHOW us by "QUOTING" the post that you REFERENCE to..
Much thanx, as I am sure you can easily show us your statements are true and not just FODDER....

GuyWdog

I would like to know what a fodder is.

Innocent people dont lie.
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 27, 2005, 08:00:38 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "da wench"
Arubagirl:

You rock!!!  I adore your pictures and your work on this case is outstanding!!!
It's alot of work for you....and given the language differences and cultural differences...it's a truly amazing job!!!

~Nancy

Let's use Arubagirl's place as the HQ and set up our investigation.  How many tickets should I buy?

Better yet, we all take a vacation and stay with Arubagirl!!!!!!  That sounds like fun!!!

You don't mind, do ya Arubagirl?  Razz

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 27, 2005, 08:00:38 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Rogers, I implored, begged and pleaded with my friend to give me any updates as soon as possible.

MominArk
, there were times that I had to take a walk, though, before I typed something that got me banned.

You have held your temper amazingly well.  I don't think I could have done it.
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: June 27, 2005, 08:00:55 PM »

Writenow, you're right, it was the front of the HI that they stated at first.  It was the Marriott beach, not the hotel.  Thanks for the correction.
I'm so confused!
I guess we all are....We just want her home.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: June 27, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »

Geraldo and Greta will be checking in with O'Reilly.  Think Geraldo can stay tight-lipped?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: June 27, 2005, 08:01:21 PM »

Katya, there are about a dozen.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: June 27, 2005, 08:01:35 PM »

I just checked current weather conditions in Aruba.  Assuming that the info is correct, I would guess that winds of 16mph would preclude any further search.

Am betting that they resume when the winds slow down.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: June 27, 2005, 08:01:50 PM »

Quote from: "RB"
nikki, we know Wink

LMAO!!  Nice one   Razz
skellman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #914 on: June 27, 2005, 08:02:18 PM »

There is no need to worry about anybody on this site being the perp. the young man who drives underage drinks underage and thinks he is absolutley above the law is the one they have in custody! The friendly judge who let dad out hopefully won't be the trail judge. golfing, gambling or fishing buddies?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 27, 2005, 08:02:27 PM »

da wench, all are welcome, if you don't mind sleeping in sleeping bags.

katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: June 27, 2005, 08:02:50 PM »

nikki, we know Wink

OMG you know everbodies click count  Embarassed
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: June 27, 2005, 08:03:35 PM »

MominArk, case in point: skellman's post

Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 27, 2005, 08:03:37 PM »

Quote from: "katya"
nikki, we know Wink

OMG you know everbodies click count  Embarassed

I hope not. Embarassed  Embarassed
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: June 27, 2005, 08:04:06 PM »

Geraldo: Holloway and Twitty family distraught over PvdS release.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.