March 28, 2024, 01:48:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #29 6/27/05 Monday  (Read 272514 times)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: June 27, 2005, 08:14:28 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Geraldo:  S, Croes himself volunteered, went to the police station himself and told cops he saw the Kalpoes and Joran drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn.

As usual, I don't think Geraldo has his facts straight... Confused
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: June 27, 2005, 08:14:41 PM »

Geraldo:  S, Croes himself volunteered, went to the police station himself and told cops he saw the Kalpoes and Joran drop Natalee off at the Holiday Inn.

There went my theory!!  I heard that, too.  Why would he do that?

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #942 on: June 27, 2005, 08:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
---- Professor ---wrote---" the posters on this forum who cannot accept the eyewitness accounts of Natalee's classmates, and who must continue to paint her as a girl out of control who is merely taking an extended holiday in some Aruban crack house, or who "had it coming."

Can you Please show proof that anyone on this board has EVER Said or POSTED that NATALEE had it coming ? It is posts like this that are purely inflamatory. And I also have Never SEEN where anyone has ever said Natalee is/was in a CRACK House. I can speak for myself in that I dont see any evidence in this case, but HOW can you make the JUMP from that statement to Some of us posters Callking Natalee anything but a teenager on vacation?
 I would very much appreciate you SHOW us by "QUOTING" the post that you REFERENCE to..
Much thanx, as I am sure you can easily show us your statements are true and not just FODDER....

GuyWdog

I would like to know what a fodder is.

FODDER is a great word!  One of my faves....

FODDER:

3.  A consumable, often inferior item or resource that is in demand and usually abundant supply: romantic novels intended as fodder for the pulp fiction market.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: June 27, 2005, 08:15:14 PM »

Quote from: "Ting
OK, so that debunks that. I arrived late to Geraldo. He appears to be calling for some sort of invasion of Aruba, confirming my suspicions that he is a poster on the Riehl World board.

Geraldo stated that there are 200 Dutch marines over there - a well-trained force apparently, and the Aruban government will not let them aid or participate in any search for Natalee.

That's what I got out of it.
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 27, 2005, 08:15:54 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I am more worried about LURKERS than actual posters. ANYONE in the world with an Internet connection can read everything we are all saying.
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  ............. AND  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question
Should I request your "permission" to read this... since I'm 5000 miles away?
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: June 27, 2005, 08:16:46 PM »

Has the thought crossed anybody elses mind...that maybe the quarry was a diversion? Maybe some of Eqqusearch was searching someplace else..an used the "canine hit" at the quarry to lure the press away from the true search area??? Just thinking out loud!!

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 27, 2005, 08:16:55 PM »

Okay:

Lesson:

The NETHERLANDS, NOT ARUBA is in CHARGE of DEFENSE.

Can y'all GUESS who would be in charge of the MARINES then?

Reading, internet, genealogy.
jac723
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: June 27, 2005, 08:17:07 PM »

FYI:I was watching CNN--they said they will be talking to BHT about the search and suspects- coming up next

Jennifer
newshound
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: June 27, 2005, 08:17:26 PM »

Geraldo likes to hear himself talk.  I never trust ANYTHING he says. Maybe it's accurate, but it's 50/50 he's just blowing hot air. He has an inner compulsion to be oversensationalistic. He can't help it....

I watched him the other day huffin' and puffin' that THEY'VE RELEASED EVERYBODY, EVERYONE BEEN RELEASED!!!!!

It was all nonsense.

Maybe Geraldo is Murdock's "token" liberal - just the other day, I heard GR state that he adored Bill Clinton.

I'll be glad when GVS is back on duty tonight.  It's been a LONG weekend...
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 27, 2005, 08:18:30 PM »

About Red Cross, I believe that they were in the group where the dad was in. At least, that's what they were told when they were called for volunteering.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: June 27, 2005, 08:19:17 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

Geraldo stated that there are 200 Dutch marines over there - a well-trained force apparently, and the Aruban government will not let them aid or participate in any search for Natalee.

That's what I got out of it.

I am confident that if US authorities want Dutch marines deployed in Aruba, it will be done.

In other news, there are unconfirmed reports that Geraldo's hair is preparing to declare statehood.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #951 on: June 27, 2005, 08:19:26 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"
Geraldo likes to hear himself talk.  I never trust ANYTHING he says. Maybe it's accurate, but it's 50/50 he's just blowing hot air. He has an inner compulsion to be oversensationalistic. He can't help it....

I watched him the other day huffin' and puffin' that THEY'VE RELEASED EVERYBODY, EVERYONE BEEN RELEASED!!!!!

It was all nonsense.

Maybe Geraldo is Murdock's "token" liberal - just the other day, I heard GR state that he adored Bill Clinton.

Newshound:

I don't want to use up bandwidth to respond to your last post about Bendex...but, it was a great post...very thoughtful and honest. Thanks for sharing.

~Nancy
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: June 27, 2005, 08:19:53 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

FODDER is a great word!  One of my faves....
FODDER:
   3.  A consumable, often inferior item or resource that is in demand and usually abundant supply: romantic novels intended as fodder for the pulp fiction market.

or as in "fodder for the mill," which I've always taken to mean more info for the gossip or rumor market, coloquially speaking around these parts
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 27, 2005, 08:20:08 PM »

I need to say this, just to get it off my mind.

With "rumors" of ransom and insurance policies, and given Jug's behavior at times, I have felt this:

If you thought or KNEW that something/someone you were involved with may have had anything to do with your step-daughter's disappearance, wouldn't you try to find/lead the pack toward any other possible scenario, other than the one that  includes you.

I would most likely want to keep her mother from EVER thinking such a thing, and keep her busy in a completely other direction. Meanwhile, I may be exploring the other options on my own.

Someone posted:

Why would he allow Natalee to go to Aruba after he said himself how awful a place it was accoring to his son.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: June 27, 2005, 08:20:20 PM »

Quote from: "jac723"
FYI:I was watching CNN--they said they will be talking to BHT about the search and suspects- coming up next

If you don't mind, can you post anything new from Beth?  On another board, they were saying that BHT stated today she "knew for a fact that Natalee was in the VDS home at 3:10 a.m. that morning.  The poster did not say where he/she heard or read this.  I wonder if Beth will say anything?

Thanks!  Appreciate it.
m.a. johnson
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 27, 2005, 08:21:48 PM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
Has the thought crossed anybody elses mind...that maybe the quarry was a diversion? Maybe some of Eqqusearch was searching someplace else..an used the "canine hit" at the quarry to lure the press away from the true search area??? Just thinking out loud!!

That's a good point, something that could be employed but in this case I don't believe it was a diversion.

Thanks goes to all the good men and women in uniform that have paid the ultimate sacrifices for our nation. I <3 you M.K.J.
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: June 27, 2005, 08:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "newshound"

You shouldn't insult liberals like that.  No man, Geraldo belongs to Fox and thus is a symbol of conservative news reporting.

Wink
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #957 on: June 27, 2005, 08:24:58 PM »

I've been thinking today about Steve Croes and his connection to this case.  I've been telling myself that Depak and Satish are innocent and really don't know much about what really happened to Natalee.  HOWEVER, today I was driving home thinking it's believable for the brothers to lie and cover for Joran, once.  BUT, WHY WOULD THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY AND ASK STEVE TO COVER FOR THEM ALL?  Makes me think the brothers are more involved.  AND, I hate to think that!!

OFF TOPIC::::

I don't remember the last time I turned off the TV due to a news report that deeply pained me....BUT, THIS "BTK KILLER" IS A FREAK...I had to turn the TV off....

What psychological profile do you give that creep?!?!
katya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: June 27, 2005, 08:25:40 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

OK, so that debunks that. I arrived late to Geraldo. He appears to be calling for some sort of invasion of Aruba, confirming my suspicions that he is a poster on the Riehl World board.

If we invade Aruba, we will issue more last names, as well as insisting that all polis will be retrained in PPP at the LAPD academy.

Sorry OT, but has anyone here ever seen The Mouse that Roared?
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: June 27, 2005, 08:25:55 PM »

NG is going to interview the head of Eqquisearch in a moment.  Talking to Carl Penhall and Jug and BHT now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.