March 28, 2024, 03:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theory to Explain the Theories  (Read 1976 times)
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« on: June 27, 2005, 07:08:00 AM »

Remember when you were young and your parents took you to Disneyland.  Your favorite ride, if you were about my age, was the PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN.  In fact, until I was an adult that was the single impression I had of the Carribean.  There were pirates, creaky wooden ships, buried treasure, scurvy dogs and eye patches.  

This must the the source of the many elaborate, unlikely, white slavery mafioso/drug lord theories which have five suspects willing to risk months in prison lest they offend these mysterious powerful figures.  Some theorizers seem to love these mysterious powerful overlords and the thought of the white slavery trade so much that they've thought it all out in quite a lot of detail.  The personnel scared shitless of these Carribean pirates include a judge and a minor child, a DJ, and two Surinamese guys; a crossection of the population.  I'm not saying that elements of these stories don't happen, I just think having all these five people scared into silence isn't going to happen.  

Shiver me timbers.  Arg, me hearties!
Nutbrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 09:18:35 AM »

Cerulean-  I agree totally!  Also, I think leaning on people to "confess" leads to a lot of false confessions....we just had a case in Illinois in which a father was held for the murder of his 3 year old daughter because he "confessed" - using the term loosely - and 7 months later was cleared by dna testing paid for by his family.  
   Very odd case, tho, this Aruba thing....
Chunky Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 10:36:30 AM »

Yeah, I guess that these things don't only happen in Aruba. I remember that Nancy Grace was hammering on the dogs that could not find NH...what about the three kids in the trunk...that was pretty pathetic if you ask me...maybe they were Aruban dogs [place sarcasm here]
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.