April 28, 2024, 08:08:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Theory: Joran Van Der Sloot knows where she is......  (Read 3666 times)
Aleister
Scared Monkey

« on: June 27, 2005, 07:53:07 AM »

I have been following this story carefully since day one. I am not American, I am British, but I am not easily persuaded by the theories of Fox News or other sensationalist news bulletins.

Here is a recapitulation of the facts;

A. Natalee was seen leaving the night club with Joran at 0130 on May 30th.

B. June 9th the three young men were arrested.

There was a time gap of NINE days.

The brothers, admitted to their Mother they lied initially to the police, to help out their friend Joran. They then told their Mother that Joran and Natalee were kissing in the back of the car. They also said she was feeling dizzy and appeared intoxicated.

I believe these two brothers are innocent of any crime, except being untruthful initially.

I suggest that a 'date-rape' drug was added to Natalee's drink in the club and that she resisted advances of Joran at some point that evening. As a result she might have lost her life.

Joran hold all the answers. Maybe his Father became involved.

How easy is it to dispose of a body on Aruba? In NINE days. A boat out to sea perhaps, from a secluded cove?

I hope Natalee is alive, but if she is then the only way she can be is if she were kidnapped. I don't believe she was kidnapped because Joran would have told the police the truth from day one, and his story would be believed.

Remember he is seventeen and murder even if accidental is an enormous emotional burden. I suggest that disposal of the body, either by land or sea was NOT undertaken by himself alone. I believe help was given.....his Father perhaps?

I do not believe that he will talk. He is blocking events from his mind. He had NINE days to be taught and advised to say nothing. That is my suggestion. Without a body, Dutch law will allow him to remain a free man.

Why is there so much trouble in this world?
BarStine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:56 AM »

I thinks he JvdS may be responsible for some kind of wrongful death, but keep thinking maybe they were clowing around on some rocks or something, & she tripped and hit her head or something bad like that happened.

I've also wondered since like day 2 or three, how easy a cover up would be if she was found unconcious/ dead, and had no ID, that just maybe she was just processed and cremated at the morgue. Theory being that the right hand don't know what the left hand be doing down in Aruba, the info may never be known. How would beach patrol down there process a dead body with no ID on day 1-8( before the original three were detained and any searches went down.)?
bubble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 09:52:08 PM »

I don't get why Joran would brag about sleeping with Natalee at school? Seems like you would be so shaken up you could not bring the person you killed or harmed up. Unless he has done stuff like this before or sold her or really did leave her on the beach.
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 10:04:58 PM »

Natalee had her drivers license in her pocket.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.