March 28, 2024, 01:28:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Unrelated" crime where man's throat was slit  (Read 2095 times)
MominTN
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: June 27, 2005, 12:43:56 PM »

What does the Aruba papers say about the crime where the man's throat was slit?  Who was he and did he have any connection to anyone?
To Americans, this seems very suspicious because we have seen so many people beheaded by Muslim terrorists.
This may be "unrelated" but banks are forced to report suspicious transactions to our government regarding opening or closing of bank accounts and transfer of funds since 9/11.  This has made many people of Middle Eastern descent unhappy with American laws.  My opinion is that banks in Aruba do not have these laws.  Does Aruba provide sanctuary to terrorists or their families?  Do Aruba banks transfer funds to the Middle East?
Read one article on problems of AMSouth.  
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6728924/
I am sure there are many more articles about problems in transferring funds to the Middle East from the USA.
Does Aruba allow all transfers of funds to the Middle East to occur without regulation?  If so, then they are supporting terrorism in my opinion.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 04:55:30 PM »

Now we're supporting terrorism? Oy vey.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.