March 29, 2024, 01:04:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Natalee kidnapped after she left Joran?  (Read 3708 times)
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« on: June 27, 2005, 07:18:12 PM »

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arubagirl wrote:
Jessesmom, I'm fairly sure that the people who stayed for the final event also stayed the night. There are very few flights that leave Sunday evening.

Thank you, Arubagirl .... what do you think about all the "extras" on the island that night? I mean I can picture many "underground" parties being had, whatever that means .... at least private parties of some sort, maybe even groups of these people on the beach. I just have it stuck in my mind that someone could have grabbed her off the beach after Joran left her. These were people that probably all left by boats or planes or whatever the next morning. Possibly they could have transported her off the island. I don't know, maybe I'm reaching.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think a lot of mothers are thinking the same thing.  The night Natalee disappeared was a big party night with many strange people on the island for the concert.  There had to have been many, many boats moored, anchored or docked there.  I understand that there are no ferries to other islands so transportation is by private boat or plane.  If the investigation continues to focus on Joran because they have nothing else, then valuable resources are being wasted looking for a body rather than trying to figure out who could have taken Natalee off the island.
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 07:57:29 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolaruba
The name of the bar is "Hadicurari". It is the local fishermen's storage facility. They rent out a part of it to the bar/restaurant. They keep their fishing gear inside at 2 separate storage locations and their boats are tied up at the pier just in front. It would be normal for fishing expeditions to leave at night as well as the daytime, although mostly in the daytime. For this reason it wouldn't be so strange to find groups of 4 to 5 locals before or after a fishing trip.

Thanks for the information. That makes sense as there always seemed to be a few people around at odd times. Morning and Night.
They had really good and inexpensive drinks that we bought from them while out on the beach. Also enjoyed their music.

Back on topic.........I would assume the local police would have gone to that area to question people to see if anyone saw anything as it may have been possible for someone to have been there and maybe seen something.

For those who dont know this bar is located between the Marriott Surf club and Marriott Ocean Club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see from this post, there are boats tied up in the area where Joran would have left Natalee to walk back to the HI.    Who was docking there on Soul Beach Party night?  Just the fishing boats or somebody else also.
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 12:32:05 PM »

I am praying that after the Texas team has searched the entire island without finding anything at all, that everyone will come to their senses and realize the only logical explanation is that Natalee was forceable taken from that beach.  Valuable time is being wasted.  Somebody knows where the "private house type brothels" are on the other nearby islands.
medleyrelay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 12:43:35 PM »

I fear that if Joran is innocent (and he could be) that Beth and Jug with their hunches and intuition have railroaded this investigation in only one direction from the beginning (with the help of the 3 young men and their security guard alibi) and all the other possibilities could have, floated or flown right off the island. I dare say it might be nice to storm into the brothels but doubt that would ever be done! but if the Texans dont find her she is not on that island!
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 01:24:06 PM »

The fishing crews from Curacao also go to La Guaira, Vargas, Venezuela for a certain marlin season.  La Guaira is a resort town with supposely a big night life.  So maybe their are certain island people with some bad Venezuela connections in that town.  We should be researching and focusing on how Natalee left Aruba and where she might be.  Praying and focusing positive energy is our best hope of finding Natalee alive.  It is so much more productive.
resorttownmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 05:49:35 PM »

I agree and am concerned that all the finger pointing at the Van Der Sloot's has caused so much wasted time.  I am sure the Van Der Sloot's are praying for Natalee's safe return like nobody has ever prayed before.  Their lives are also destroyed but at least they have the blessing of knowing where all their children are.

I wish we could know more about what the Aruban police have done to find her.  Better communication would help.  Tuesday seems to be a freighter day in Aruba.  There is a schedule for Tuesday departure in Orajenstad and Wednesday arrive in Curacao.  Then the sail on for Costa Rica, Columbia and Venezuela before hearing toward San Juan.  She could have been tied up in the hull of a freighter and out of there arriving in Curacao next day.  Maybe that's not likely but whatever happened to Natalee was unusual.

Any theory about how she got off the island makes most sense now.  Why because the entire island has been searched.  The police had hundreds of tips that were followed.  The Arubans would do anything to find her and get this over.
scufflin hillbilly rip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 08:38:45 PM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I fear that if Joran is innocent (and he could be) that Beth and Jug with their hunches and intuition have railroaded this investigation in only one direction from the beginning (with the help of the 3 young men and their security guard alibi) and all the other possibilities could have, floated or flown right off the island. I dare say it might be nice to storm into the brothels but doubt that would ever be done! but if the Texans dont find her she is not on that island!
Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  if joran had wacked her, why in the world would he brag at school the next day that he had sex with her, he would have bragged only if he had indeed left her on the beach and someone else (as reported on todays current affair) got her, yes he then changed his story, only after her disappearance/maybe murder was reported, then after 10 hours of interogation per day told the truth that he left her on the beach, its even been reported joran got back to his house may 30th at 2am, leaving no time to dispose of natalee, the twitty's and the grads in bama need to be looked at HARD, specially her ex and his friends.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.