March 28, 2024, 04:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 228978 times)
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2005, 08:47:58 PM »

Hi everyone!  I just want to say that Tim with Equusearch is so sincere and dedicated to finding NH! That's the first I saw him speaking and he seems so determined!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2005, 08:48:05 PM »

Nancy Grace got excited when the Equissearch guy said he got a hit with the dogs.  I think she knows she may have scooped the story, on TV anyway.  We've all known for 8 or 9 hours now on the blogs.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2005, 08:48:13 PM »

absolut, you said last night, and I concurred, that if the parents were pissed, we'd know we were back to square one. Well last night bombed on the interviews, SOS IMO, but a major attitude adjustment tonight by the Ps on NG--quite the opposite of last nights' interviews. I think the gloves are off until they have closure now...

[edit]Greta's in the house[/edit]

Kristin-SC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2005, 08:48:20 PM »

I believe "not cleared yet" means that they have not concluded that there is nothing to be found here or rather negative results.
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2005, 08:48:31 PM »

Arubagirl, help me out here.  What kind of backlash?
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2005, 08:49:29 PM »

jac723, Great post!   Very Happy

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2005, 08:50:23 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Why HASN'T the US Gov stepped in?  We have enough power to put the heat on them in some way!!

The Aruban LE has turned this into a 3 ring circus as far as I see.  And we are standing by and putting up with it.  

And I thought early on there should be no boycott on Aruba.  Now I am not so sure.  Hit them in the wallet where it really hurts!!!

Enough is enough!!!

Kinda hard to do when the FBI is impressed with LE's work there.  At least that's the story that is being told.

Course it could be the FBI team that is searching for the Anthrax killer down there in Aruba.  hint - US isn't always great at this either. somethings really do take time.  This is not another episode of CSI
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2005, 08:50:29 PM »

If the U.S. government steps in, officially, while right now I am watching on tv that the cops didn't help a lady get her children back from her estranged husband, people will get SO pissed, that less and less attention will be paid. The U.S. government thinks they can solve this? Let them, but we're not going to help and get bashed by American(s) (providing that you're one) at the same time. We're nice, not crazy.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2005, 08:52:44 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
If the U.S. government steps in there WILL be a backlash. I can guarantee it.

And a backlash on the part of the Arubans to this kind of heavy-handedness would be more than justified. Aruba's a sovereign state, not a U.S. protectorate.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2005, 08:52:50 PM »

Are you all feeling hopeless right now. Look at those three precious girls on Nancy Grace. Their mother has no justice.  And most of you get upset when I talk about taking justice in my own hands. Sometimes that might be the only way...Before you call the liberals out to lash me with a wet noodle, just remember, it could be you or your babies.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2005, 08:54:20 PM »

Ok whoever on here has the email, text message and cell phone records please send them to greta, she told O Reilly she'll get em. Smile
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2005, 08:54:30 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
If the U.S. government steps in there WILL be a backlash. I can guarantee it.

The U.S. government will not step in.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2005, 08:54:35 PM »

Backlash, schmacklash. We have GOT to get to the bottom of this and it is going to take resources that Aruba simply doesn't have.

It is a beautiful place and I wish I could go see it, but if they don't let us do whatever it takes to find Natalee, I would never go there even if I could. It is getting ridiculous.

arubagirl, PLEASE don't take that personally. I am grateful for what you are doing.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2005, 08:54:50 PM »

Arubagirl, I would like to thank your parents for raising such a fantastic young lady. You must be their pride and joy. Thank you so much for all you do and please thank your parents for doing their part in making you as wonderful as you are.

"Leave no stone unturned"
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2005, 08:55:11 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "mitzid66"
Why HASN'T the US Gov stepped in?  We have enough power to put the heat on them in some way!!

The Aruban LE has turned this into a 3 ring circus as far as I see.  And we are standing by and putting up with it.  

And I thought early on there should be no boycott on Aruba.  Now I am not so sure.  Hit them in the wallet where it really hurts!!!

Enough is enough!!!

Kinda hard to do when the FBI is impressed with LE's work there.  At least that's the story that is being told.

Course it could be the FBI team that is searching for the Anthrax killer down there in Aruba.  hint - US isn't always great at this either. somethings really do take time.  This is not another episode of CSI

Also add we have our own missing cases here some which havent been solved. Arent those two kids still missing? Shasta and Dylan? Havent heard much about that case and any resolution yet.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2005, 08:55:26 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Are you all feeling hopeless right now. Look at those three precious girls on Nancy Grace. Their mother has no justice.  And most of you get upset when I talk about taking justice in my own hands. Sometimes that might be the only way...Before you call the liberals out to lash me with a wet noodle, just remember, it could be you or your babies.

I trust the parents instincts that they know more than we ever could about who the guilty parties are.  If she doesnt get justice I just hope she can bring her daughter home.  I probably could never leave until she were found one way or another.

A mothers instincts are very powerful, therefore I trust her assumptions regarding PVDS

Innocent people dont lie.
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2005, 08:55:33 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"

I am also watching that, what a shame!! It didn't help when Tim from Equusearch was saying it looked like they might be there searching for a good while  Sad
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 08:55:34 PM »

For the record I agree the US GOVT will not step in.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 08:56:08 PM »

Sb, tell me something honestly. If an Aruban was killed by the anthrax sending person, would the U.S. allow the Aruban police to step in? Seriously?

And I DO take it personally.

I.Don't.Think.So.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 08:56:30 PM »

Ok, lets go INVADE ARUBA....

GWD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.