March 28, 2024, 04:22:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229037 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2005, 08:56:30 PM »

FYI Greta has taped interview with Steve Croes at 10, at his house it looks like.
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2005, 08:56:46 PM »

Arubagirl, I do agree, as I just watched the same story.  And I guess I am not so sure they could solve it, as much as I think our people may be able to work better together with the Aruban LE to break these guys!  

These are just my thoughts as a frustrated reader.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2005, 08:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
And most of you get upset when I talk about taking justice in my own hands. Sometimes that might be the only way...Before you call the liberals out to lash me with a wet noodle, just remember, it could be you or your babies.
I don't want to last you with a wet noodle!  And while I probably fall in the liberal camp, I pray for justice too.  But not VIGILANTE-sytle justice.
neil
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2005, 08:57:23 PM »

I think the guy that founded Equisearch in a real standup guy.  

Unlike so many of the parents of lost children who crusade for meaningless new laws, this guy did something that really works.

Just shows you that what private individuals do is superior to government.  Compare the clowns of Aruba law enforcement (or US law enforcement) to Equisearch.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2005, 08:58:13 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Backlash, schmacklash. We have GOT to get to the bottom of this and it is going to take resources that Aruba simply doesn't have.
It is a beautiful place and I wish I could go see it, but if they don't let us do whatever it takes to find Natalee, I would never go there even if I could. It is getting ridiculous.
arubagirl, PLEASE don't take that personally. I am grateful for what you are doing.

Even if this happened in a US territory, like Puerto Rico, the FBI would still have some hurdles to jump in order to lead an investigation there.  It's only frustrating because here in the US, we sometimes give away the farm in our investigations to the general public. You have to respect a law in a different country that doesn't do that - there's great benefit to it, IMO.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2005, 08:58:17 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
I am also watching that, what a shame!! It didn't help when Tim from Equusearch was saying it looked like they might be there searching for a good while  Sad

Those of you who saw Tim Miller from Equusearch tonight, did you notice he said they were bringing in more equipment???  NG kinda stepped on him a couple of times, but I'm positive I heard that.

Just remembered it.
bob_in_MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2005, 08:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Why HASN'T the US Gov stepped in?  We have enough power to put the heat on them in some way!!

The Aruban LE has turned this into a 3 ring circus as far as I see.  And we are standing by and putting up with it.  

And I thought early on there should be no boycott on Aruba.  Now I am not so sure.  Hit them in the wallet where it really hurts!!!

Enough is enough!!!

mitzid - I don't mean to argue with you, but what would you like the US Government to do?  It is Aruba, not the US - our government has NO authority there.  And from all appearances, the Aruban authorities are doing everything they can (within the limits of their law) to find Natalee or whoever has/had her.  They can't lock up everyone on the island.

I'm sorry to sound like I'm lecturing but it gets old hearing people say "When is the government going to step in?"  as if the whole world is our to do whatever we want with.
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2005, 08:59:16 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
If the U.S. government steps in, officially, while right now I am watching on tv that the cops didn't help a lady get her children back from her estranged husband, people will get SO pissed, that less and less attention will be paid. The U.S. government thinks they can solve this? Let them, but we're not going to help and get bashed by American(s) (providing that you're one) at the same time. We're nice, not crazy.

Contrary to what some people think we do NOT rule the world.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2005, 08:59:32 PM »

pinemeadows, heard it too.

I'm going to take a break, because I'm starting to get mad. Will be back if I hear something, otherwise see y'all tomorrow.

Edited to add: Okay, I'm not that mad, but I was pissed at that attorney's comments. Not at the posters here. Seriously. You've all been polite.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2005, 09:00:21 PM »

AubraGirl,,, Just a question,,,,Since the LE does not give out any info, do you think they could have info and it not leak?   In the US,,,nothing is secret,,everybody "leaks" not matter,,,
Am just curious if it would get on the street?

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2005, 09:00:26 PM »

you what to talk about a case the cops have made a mess of    that about the little girl in fla. raped  then buryed alive    every body in the house lied to the cops and not 1 of them has been charge
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2005, 09:00:39 PM »

If the U.S. government steps in, officially, while right now I am watching on tv that the cops didn't help a lady get her children back from her estranged husband, people will get SO pissed, that less and less attention will be paid. The U.S. government thinks they can solve this? Let them, but we're not going to help and get bashed by American(s) (providing that you're one) at the same time. We're nice, not crazy.

I don't believe the US would step in officially.  They'll continue to put huge pressure through diplomatic means...
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2005, 09:01:00 PM »

pinemeadows, heard it too.

I'm going to take a break, because I'm starting to get mad. Will be back if I hear something, otherwise see y'all tomorrow.

Oops yall did it again.

Innocent people dont lie.
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2005, 09:01:44 PM »

kkial, info from cops have completely shut down after the fake confession story.

Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2005, 09:02:11 PM »

Good night arubagirl!  Tomorrow is a new day.  Thanks again for your kindness and your courage.
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2005, 09:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
Arubagirl, I would like to thank your parents for raising such a fantastic young lady. You must be their pride and joy. Thank you so much for all you do and please thank your parents for doing their part in making you as wonderful as you are.

could not agree more!!

"Ok whoever on here has the email, text message and cell phone records please send them to greta, she told O Reilly she'll get em"

Has LE EVER official stated that this is wat we know and need help filling in the blanks.  I have seen / heard "attorneys" but what about on the record from LE spokes person?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2005, 09:02:35 PM »

Taz, please see my edited post.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2005, 09:02:56 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Why HASN'T the US Gov stepped in?  We have enough power to put the heat on them in some way!!

Why because it's not our jursidcition....we including everyone there are guests.....Our government can not just step in for goodness sakes.......

The Aruban LE has turned this into a 3 ring circus as far as I see.  And we are standing by and putting up with it.

Perhaps that's how you see it...but it does not seem to be how the US officials there see it....and I honestly believe  the LE are doing everything humanly posible to find out what happened....let's give them some slack....why n the world would they NOT want to solve this and get rid of all the bad publicity they are getting.....

And I thought early on there should be no boycott on Aruba.  Now I am not so sure.  Hit them in the wallet where it really hurts!!!

Oh for goodness sakes...look at all the 'bad' things that have happened in Jamaica...and people still go there in mass.....some people may decce not to go Aruba...but others will go and many will continue to go time after time....me included.

To our friends in Aruba....I am sure you know this sort of trash talk is NOT the sentiment of the majority in this group...and I apologize to your for these type of statements

Enough is enough!!!
<<<< that is one thing we agree on

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tkubi7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2005, 09:03:07 PM »

I'm so glad certain posters aren't in Aruba working on the case. You would drive all our support away. Intelligence AND diplomacy should work together!

"Leave no stone unturned"
deb73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2005, 09:03:10 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "deb73"
I am also watching that, what a shame!! It didn't help when Tim from Equusearch was saying it looked like they might be there searching for a good while  Sad

Those of you who saw Tim Miller from Equusearch tonight, did you notice he said they were bringing in more equipment???  NG kinda stepped on him a couple of times, but I'm positive I heard that.

Just remembered it.

I think he said if they have too that they would be bringing in more equipment. Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.