March 29, 2024, 03:30:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229092 times)
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2005, 09:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Ok, lets go INVADE ARUBA....

GWD

Instigator.
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2005, 09:03:33 PM »

Didn't mean to upset anyone, especially Arubagirl.  

It is just so frustrating!  And I guess I put too much stock into the US Gov anyway, since you all are right.  We can't solve our own missing cases.  

I take back what I said with my tail between my legs.  

Mitzi Embarassed
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2005, 09:03:48 PM »

Steve CROES ---MOTHER said it all last night, she belongs to JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amen and so do I.........

GWD
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2005, 09:04:53 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
kkial, info from cops have completely shut down after the fake confession story.

I am glad,,,,thanks

BIG THANK YOU for all you do,,,you are so sweet!

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2005, 09:04:56 PM »

Okay, when I am faced with a difficult task that I cannot handle on my own I ask for help.  If Aruba does not have the equipment or resources to solve this case it would be better for them to ask for help than look totally incompetant.  Not saying that Aruba is not capable, but it seems to me that after one month more progress could have / should have been made.

Just my humble opinion.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2005, 09:05:03 PM »

82nd airborne is deploying to Aruba.

Innocent people dont lie.
pybird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2005, 09:05:29 PM »

Too many ups & downs for me today.  Gonna play a little poker on Pogo and try to relax.  Will watch Fox.  If anything new develops I'll be back.

Have a good night all.

Thanks to all for your hard work and great posts.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2005, 09:05:32 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Didn't mean to upset anyone, especially Arubagirl.  

It is just so frustrating!  And I guess I put too much stock into the US Gov anyway, since you all are right.  We can't solve our own missing cases.  

I take back what I said with my tail between my legs.  

Mitzi Embarassed

Mitz check her post.  She edited it and you should read it.
Microcephalic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2005, 09:06:04 PM »

Like many people, I have been obsessing over this case for weeks and yet I cannot even begin to tell you what the attraction is.  There are murders, rapes and abductions in our own Country that go virtually unnoticed every day.  For reasons unknown we tend to focus in on a few high profile cases for our own amusement.  There is something inherently wrong with that.  It is not healthy.  It is the same behavior that causes a gawker’s block at the site of an auto accident.  Admittedly, I am as guilty as the next.

And after following this site closely for weeks, reading every article and watching every  report I conclude that about the only thing one can conclude regarding the Natalee Holloway case is that you cannot believe anything anyone says and I mean anyone.  The students contradict themselves, the lawyers contradict themselves, the Aruban officials contradict themselves.  The parents state what they believe and it is taken as fact.  The mainstream media reports completely false information.  Rumors start, prove to be false, and then new rumors are started to explain why the first rumor didn’t pan out.  Some of this may be attributable to a language problem like when Steve Croes’ Lawyer says all his client did was report a conversation he heard at the internet café but he lied to police or when a Justice Official states that he (Steve) lied from the bottom of his heart and is a good boy.  Huh?  Some of it may be attributable to the fact that the media has nothing to report so they simply make stuff up.

In any case, it’s time for me to find another hobby.  Perhaps the best thing that I can do for Natalee is to spend time with my own Daughter.  I hope the Holloway’s find their Daughter and those responsible for her disappearance are brought to justice and I hope the people of Aruba can recover from this mess.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2005, 09:06:07 PM »

BHT-just said she HAS Questions for PVDS, so is that ok to say that PVDS has Questions for BHT ?

GWD
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2005, 09:07:43 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
82nd airborne is deploying to Aruba.

I think there could be a better time and place for sarcastic comments.
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2005, 09:08:18 PM »

Geraldo on live now on Fox. I think he's airing an earlier interview with Beth and leads into another interview he'll air later tonight. No mention of the quarry.  Beth indicates she thinks father has some answers.
Ladyhawke112
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2005, 09:08:42 PM »

Since it calmed down slightly at SM, I thought I might take a moment to express my appreciation to our hosts and their moderators for creating this fabulous place to share information and perhaps at times even help the investigation. With that in mind, and trying not to exasperate the system that fuels this incredible resource, I made a few notes throughout the day.

Our fabulous host and moderator-extraordinaire made several strong pleas to cut down on refreshing our screens and/or refrain from posting other than breaking news at these times:

absolut 2:15
absolut 12:40
absolut 11:35
absolut 10:59
absolut 10:32
Scared-Tom 11:06
Scared-Tom 2:00

I was shocked that so many people were not honoring these requests. After many "me too" posts, a really useless exchange about a black detective that FoxNews regularly broadcasts, and learning that Greta has topped Bill in FoxNews ratings, I needed to do something. It seemed beyond rude to me for certain posters to seemingly dismiss these requests as if they did not apply to everyone. I couldn't post my concerns because that violated the stated request, so I finally started keeping a list.  I am sorely tempted to post that list of offenders, which is pretty long, but such an act might cause my born-and-raised-in-Alabama father to spin in his grave. I'm not sure simply saying, "and you know who you are" is enough. In my mind, the only people who would be so brazen to not comply with numerous requests must just think that the rules do not apply to them - and therefore do NOT know who they are.

If you had trouble reading today (only those with actual substantive info were supposed to be posting) your beef is to some extent with these folks.

Please in times of web-stress, can we not agree to comply with moderator requests?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: June 27, 2005, 09:10:02 PM »

Steve CROES ---MOTHER said it all last night, she belongs to JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amen and so do I.........

GWD

Do you have something constructive add? Your last several post have not been helpful or constructive.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2005, 09:10:05 PM »

Hey guys, I am all about free speech, and i understand that we all have different theories, our own opinions, our own take on what we think happened and our own"whodunnit" claims..

But, when we express our feelings and frustrations, we all need to take a step back and realize that Aruba-bashing isnt gonna do anything but hurt those who live there and love it...

I am almost positive that if the tables were turned, and Arubians were bashing the US , we would certainly be the first ones to pass some serious judgement...

The people that are here posting from Aruba dont have any control over their LE..and it just angers them to hear how much we wanna come over there and "school" them on how to do an investigation...

I dont agree with the way their LE is handling this either..but there is probably alot we DONT know..I also didnt agree with the way OUR LE handled Jon-benet Ramsay..we dont always "catch the crook" either...

I think we all need a break..and to step back and go eat some mashed potatoes.....How bout it, RB? Very Happy

"God dont like ugly"
Dublin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2005, 09:10:26 PM »

Hannity and Colmes pictured a man who they say was being held in NH disappearance and has just been released. This was pictured as a middle aged white male, not PVDS, and I was unfamiliar with this image.  Anyone know who it is?  They said they'll have more on that later... bait
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2005, 09:10:37 PM »

BHT-just said she HAS Questions for PVDS, so is that ok to say that PVDS has Questions for BHT ?

GWD

I wonder what his questions would be?
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2005, 09:11:49 PM »

This is apparently what Greta said on FOX....

I hope *everyone* reads it and listens....the vigilante opinions have gotten way out of line, IMVHO...

This is from a poster at riehlworld:

"Finally. Greta listed several scenarios describing how Natalee may have disappeared without the involvement of JVDS. As she told O'Reilly, *all* of the rumors and speculation floating around have one thing in common: NO proof of how Natalee went missing. (I paraphrased)

I'm glad to hear some fair and balanced reporting from Greta and FOX -- and I won't hold my breath until it happens again."

(from cmoney...thanks)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2005, 09:13:02 PM »

I think we all need a break..and to step back and go eat some mashed potatoes.....How bout it, RB

nikki, mashed taters RULE Smile
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2005, 09:13:48 PM »

Quote from: "Microcephalic"
Like many people, I have been obsessing over this case for weeks and yet I cannot even begin to tell you what the attraction is.  There are murders, rapes and abductions in our own Country that go virtually unnoticed every day.  For reasons unknown we tend to focus in on a few high profile cases for our own amusement.  There is something inherently wrong with that.  It is not healthy.  It is the same behavior that causes a gawker’s block at the site of an auto accident.  Admittedly, I am as guilty as the next.

And after following this site closely for weeks, reading every article and watching every  report I conclude that about the only thing one can conclude regarding the Natalee Holloway case is that you cannot believe anything anyone says and I mean anyone.  The students contradict themselves, the lawyers contradict themselves, the Aruban officials contradict themselves.  The parents state what they believe and it is taken as fact.  The mainstream media reports completely false information.  Rumors start, prove to be false, and then new rumors are started to explain why the first rumor didn’t pan out.  Some of this may be attributable to a language problem like when Steve Croes’ Lawyer says all his client did was report a conversation he heard at the internet café but he lied to police or when a Justice Official states that he (Steve) lied from the bottom of his heart and is a good boy.  Huh?  Some of it may be attributable to the fact that the media has nothing to report so they simply make stuff up.

In any case, it’s time for me to find another hobby.  Perhaps the best thing that I can do for Natalee is to spend time with my own Daughter.  I hope the Holloway’s find their Daughter and those responsible for her disappearance are brought to justice and I hope the people of Aruba can recover from this mess.

Gabba gabba, hey hey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.