March 28, 2024, 06:49:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 228997 times)
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2005, 09:14:00 PM »

I would think PVDS has MANY question that he wants to ask BHT, but if I was to say what they are on here, I would get flamed or BANNED probably.

GuyWdog
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2005, 09:14:49 PM »

Although I am not an active poster and I've only posted twice so far, I have been viewing this site for many, many days.  Today I read some odd, perhaps insightful but interesting posts from people known as Simian, Babalu, New Girl and Shango.  Some were written  code-like and others were trying to decipher.  Has any useful info been established from these postings?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2005, 09:15:32 PM »

I think PVDS has alot of apologies to dish out but not really alot of questions.

Innocent people dont lie.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2005, 09:16:40 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
I would think PVDS has MANY question that he wants to ask BHT, but if I was to say what they are on here, I would get flamed or BANNED probably.

GuyWdog

Why wouldn't he have asked them when she was invited into his house for 90 minutes? He obviously asked him, and did not get the answers she was looking for, even if he answered them.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2005, 09:17:30 PM »

Everyone should keep in mind that missing persons cases (which this still is, officially) are very, very hard to solve, even with the best resources of law enforcement available.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2005, 09:18:06 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
pinemeadows, heard it too.
I'm going to take a break, because I'm starting to get mad. Will be back if I hear something, otherwise see y'all tomorrow.

Oops yall did it again.

Well, I'm not sure what I did here...hopefully nothing.  I was just posting what was on the news.

We all need to take a step back here, and not be talking about having our government step in where it has no business being.  That sounds like we're bullies on the playground, kids!

Like Nancy said, all they have the power to do is make diplomatic requests...and it's doubtful they would/could/should do that...at least at this point.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2005, 09:18:13 PM »

Quote from: "TVMom"
Although I am not an active poster and I've only posted twice so far, I have been viewing this site for many, many days.  Today I read some odd, perhaps insightful but interesting posts from people known as Simian, Babalu, New Girl and Shango.  Some were written  code-like and others were trying to decipher.  Has any useful info been established from these postings?

I know which posts you are referring to and they are on the front page, but not in here so many may not have seen them.  I agree the posts are very cryptic in nature and I'm not sure what to think.
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1192#comments
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2005, 09:18:31 PM »

Geraldo just said that PvdS  picked Joran up at 4 AM on the night Natalee disappeared!!
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2005, 09:19:49 PM »

Hannity and Colmes is going to have a report on the search today.  Geraldo just reported that the phone records are what got the three arrested.  He said more but I missed it while I was letting the dog out to chase a mountain lion.
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2005, 09:19:51 PM »

Could you post a link to those posts? I searched the words "Babalu" and in a separate search, "Shango" and the only return was your original post.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2005, 09:20:51 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"

Could you post a link to those posts? I searched the words "Babalu" and in a separate search, "Shango" and the only return was your original post.

coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2005, 09:21:24 PM »

Hi all ... in New York for a job interview and the hotel is great but ... there's no Fox News!

Heading to old pages to catch up on the days news ...
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2005, 09:21:43 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Geraldo just said that PvdS  picked Joran up at 4 AM on the night Natalee disappeared!!

so i did hear that right
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2005, 09:21:46 PM »

Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
BHT-just said she HAS Questions for PVDS, so is that ok to say that PVDS has Questions for BHT ?

GWD

I wonder what his questions would be?

There were reports that Natalee's bags were packed and that her purse and cell phone were in her hotel room. Wouldn't that indicate that Natalee did make it back to the hotel room? Did Natalee's roommates see her pack? What about the reports that Natalee's roommates didn't spend the night in her hotel room? Rolling Eyes
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2005, 09:22:11 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Hannity and Colmes is going to have a report on the search today.  Geraldo just reported that the phone records are what got the three arrested.  He said more but I missed it while I was letting the dog out to chase a mountain lion.

OT - Do you live in Evergreen?

Arrabba - On topic:  Geraldo's report - PVDS picked up Joran at 4:00 a.m.??????  What's up with that?
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2005, 09:22:16 PM »

I saw all of that.  Stated that Joran called Deepak for a ride, then text messaged nevermind he had another ride, and JVDS gave Joran ride home at 4am.  Sat here wondering why Geraldo continues to spout off at the mouth, but also remembered that he was standing there with one of Natalee's family members (isn't that her aunt that was next to him) and wondering if that information is coming from the family who has gotten the information from LE.  Wondering if he actually just gave us some confirmed facts that we have not heard before and if he is getting his facts from a family that is not so likely to stay quiet anymore.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2005, 09:22:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I know which posts you are referring to and they are on the front page, but not in here so many may not have seen them.  I agree the posts are very cryptic in nature and I'm not sure what to think.

Someone wrote me about these posts and I forgot to search for them.  Weren't they posted the other night, late?  Can you direct me to them?  Are they on their own thread?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2005, 09:22:38 PM »

If thats true then the supposed text message saying he walked home doesnt even mesh.

Everybody is lying.

Innocent people dont lie.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2005, 09:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

If thats true then the supposed text message saying he walked home doesnt even mesh.

Everybody is lying.

Really?  I thought he kept with the text message deal?  Hmmmm, guess I missed that.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2005, 09:23:56 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
There were reports that Natalee's bags were packed and that her purse and cell phone were in her hotel room. Wouldn't that indicate that Natalee did make it back to the hotel room? Did Natalee's roommates see her pack? What about the reports that Natalee's roommates didn't spend the night in her hotel room? Rolling Eyes

It's been stated a few times that the chaperones actually packed her things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.