March 29, 2024, 08:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229129 times)
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2005, 09:24:04 PM »

back on the record with Geraldo:  NEW Phone records.

he states:  JVDS first text message to Deepak for a ride home, then secound text messages an hour later, "never mind he's got a ride".  PVDS picks JVdS up at 3:00 pm and takes him home.

As I stated three weeks ago, this case all boils down to tying all types of evidence
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2005, 09:24:48 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
BHT-just said she HAS Questions for PVDS, so is that ok to say that PVDS has Questions for BHT ?

GWD

I wonder what his questions would be?

There were reports that Natalee's bags were packed and that her purse and cell phone were in her hotel room. Wouldn't that indicate that Natalee did make it back to the hotel room? Did Natalee's roommates see her pack? What about the reports that Natalee's roommates didn't spend the night in her hotel room? Rolling Eyes

Not at all.  She packed before going out that night.  Also, her cell phone didn't work in Aruba...no need to take it.  Most of the girls did not take purses with them, just their ID's and enough cash for the evening.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2005, 09:25:04 PM »

Someone wrote me about these posts and I forgot to search for them.  Weren't they posted the other night, late?  Can you direct me to them?  Are they on their own thread?[/quote]

I'd be willing to bet that these posts were made by four or five individuals just looking for attention & to divert our attention.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2005, 09:25:13 PM »

The more geraldo talks the better my real theory looks.
bigpoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2005, 09:25:47 PM »

Ok, lets go INVADE ARUBA....

GWD

Might want to invade Jamaica while you're at it...woman missing for years there.  Oh........don't forget individual states here in the U.S. where people go missing every day and often not found.  Oh, and we better start the draft again to get enough soldiers to cover these invasions.  Oops .. we need some on the cruise ships too.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2005, 09:25:47 PM »

Absolute - wrote- He obviously asked him, and did not get the answers she was looking for, even if he answered them.
Your words are abit confusing !!!  "He Obviously asked HIM" could you humor me as to what you mean, thanx...and since you seem to imply that you were there druing the entire interview,( or are you going on a inside informant?) tell us which questions PVDS asked.

thanx for your info....I am intrigued as to all the questions that LOTS of us would like to ask but are affraid to....would you like me to ask them?

GuyWdog
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2005, 09:26:14 PM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Someone wrote me about these posts and I forgot to search for them.  Weren't they posted the other night, late?  Can you direct me to them?  Are they on their own thread?

I'd be willing to bet that these posts were made by four or five individuals just looking for attention & to divert our attention.[/quote]
Scroll down to find the posts.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1192#comments
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2005, 09:26:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
[http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1192#comments

Found em. Thanks!
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2005, 09:27:10 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
The more geraldo talks the better my real theory looks.

One more time, for old time's sake, can you post your simple theory??? Wink
igsigs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2005, 09:27:24 PM »

I would think PVDS has MANY question that he wants to ask BHT, but if I was to say what they are on here, I would get flamed or BANNED probably.

GuyWdog

Question #1 from PVDS - "What do you want me to do ?" (while pounding chest in an arrogant/confident manner).
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2005, 09:27:40 PM »

Hey aruba girl!!!  Just catching up and thanks also for your tireless energy and insights for many many a scared monkey. Exclamation  Exclamation  

O'reilly is on fox...people e-mailed him that they thought until now NH case) he was beyond"sensationalism"  He and then Geraldo...showing Croes happy going later to Alta Vista to light a candle and pray.

I still have more q's than answers..like everyone.

Why has no one cracked?? Why the twists and turns...and what truly happened to Natalee.

I'm glad equisearch is there and at the same time sad that they may have found a "hit"...

WRITENOW-
saw post earlier w/ bendover r:e:  the internet cafe connection/ Deepak somehow getting Croes to support alibi of marriot...and bingo you r right-they hadn't concocted the marriot lie yet,had they??  

This also makes me question Deepak and what he said to Mickey John (sec gaurd) about "I shoulda never left her alone w/the dutch guy"...
if thats even true... anyway...what if Deepak lied to mickey to begin with to somehow est his own alternate alibi and keep blame on Joran????

just checking out a different angle? anyone else?

peace to all
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2005, 09:28:01 PM »

This is not a complicated case people.  When you have competent LE and English Law, arrests would have happened weeks ago.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2005, 09:28:29 PM »

Klaasend - wrote-"Not at all. She packed before going out that night. Also, her cell phone didn't work in Aruba...no need to take it. Most of the girls did not take purses with them, just their ID's and enough cash for the evening."

REALLY, how do you KNOW this? what are your sources? I ca n think of loads of questions that NEED to be asked and confirmed, so that Natalee can be found, rather than barking up the WRONG tree for 4 weeks...

GuyWdog
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: June 27, 2005, 09:28:48 PM »

Quote from: "Vorpman"

he states:  JVDS first text message to Deepak for a ride home, then secound text messages an hour later, "never mind he's got a ride".  PVDS picks JVdS up at 3:00 pm and takes him home.

As I stated three weeks ago, this case all boils down to tying all types of evidence

Vorpman - your timings are off:

2:30 - Calls Deepak for ride
3:15 - Text messages Deepak - Nevermind - got another ride
4:00 - PvdS picks him up
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 27, 2005, 09:29:36 PM »

REALLY, how do you KNOW this? what are your sources? I ca n think of loads of questions that NEED to be asked and confirmed, so that Natalee can be found, rather than barking up the WRONG tree for 4 weeks...

Guy, how do you not know it?  And quit with the caps and attitude, it's not necessary.
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: June 27, 2005, 09:30:11 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Hey aruba girl!!!  Just catching up and thanks also for your tireless energy and insights for many many a scared monkey. Exclamation  Exclamation  

O'reilly is on fox...people e-mailed him that they thought until now NH case) he was beyond"sensationalism"  He and then Geraldo...showing Croes happy going later to Alta Vista to light a candle and pray.

Why has no one cracked?? Why the twists and turns...and what truly happened to Natalee.

I'm glad equisearch is there and at the same time sad that they may have found a "hit"...

WRITENOW-
saw post earlier w/ bendover r:e:  the internet cafe connection/ Deepak somehow getting Croes to support alibi of marriot...and bingo you r right-they hadn't concocted the marriot lie yet,had they??  

This also makes me question Deepak and what he said to Mickey John (sec gaurd) about "I shoulda never left her alone w/the dutch guy"...
if thats even true... anyway...what if Deepak lied to mickey to begin with to somehow est his own alternate alibi and keep blame on Joran????

They havent cracked because they were prepped by daddy and they know they will finally go free is she is not found. They know IT
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2005, 09:30:33 PM »

Absolute - wrote- He obviously asked him, and did not get the answers she was looking for, even if he answered them.
Your words are abit confusing !!!  "He Obviously asked HIM" could you humor me as to what you mean, thanx...and since you seem to imply that you were there druing the entire interview,( or are you going on a inside informant?) tell us which questions PVDS asked.

thanx for your info....I am intrigued as to all the questions that LOTS of us would like to ask but are affraid to....would you like me to ask them?

GuyWdog

umm...RUT-RO

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2005, 09:30:34 PM »

Klaasend - wrote-"Not at all. She packed before going out that night. Also, her cell phone didn't work in Aruba...no need to take it. Most of the girls did not take purses with them, just their ID's and enough cash for the evening."

GuyWdog

This is a according to Dash...who was on the trip with Natalee.  I believe her, you can choose to or not.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2005, 09:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "Vorpman"

Vorpman - your timings are off:

2:30 - Calls Deepak for ride
3:15 - Text messages Deepak - Nevermind - got another ride
4:00 - PvdS picks him up

Thanks for the corrections, I'm listening to fox and typing at the same time.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2005, 09:31:05 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

WRITENOW-

I thought it was the Holiday Inn lie that was concocted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.