March 28, 2024, 09:46:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229013 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2005, 09:31:52 PM »

This also makes me question Deepak and what he said to Mickey John (sec gaurd) about "I shoulda never left her alone w/the dutch guy"...
if thats even true... anyway...what if Deepak lied to mickey to begin with to somehow est his own alternate alibi and keep blame on Joran????

just checking out a different angle? anyone else?

Where did that quote come from? I sure don't remember reading that Deepak thought he shouldn't leave Natalee alone with the Dutch guy?

Huh?
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2005, 09:32:23 PM »

Igsigs-wrote-"Question #1 from PVDS - "What do you want me to do ?" (while pounding chest in an arrogant/confident manner)."

And Jug Twity hasn't been Arrogant? and some have even called for an invasion of Aruba, hey now thats arrogant to me...Do you know how to spell HYPOCRACY? These 5 have taken all sorts of abuse and still no leads or forward movement in this case. Bringing someone 's Dad in to put pressure on his son to TALK is Arrogant. the next time they do that to you, I hope you remember about all this, but oh wait, they dont do that in the USA...sorry

GuyWdog
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2005, 09:32:45 PM »

Quote from: "TVMom"
Although I am not an active poster and I've only posted twice so far, I have been viewing this site for many, many days.  Today I read some odd, perhaps insightful but interesting posts from people known as Simian, Babalu, New Girl and Shango.  Some were written  code-like and others were trying to decipher.  Has any useful info been established from these postings?

Those are beyond weird.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2005, 09:33:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I'd be willing to bet that these posts were made by four or five individuals just looking for attention & to divert our attention.

Scroll down to find the posts.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1192#comments[/quote]

Could be, but it couldn't hurt to lay a mango or two down by your Legba head for Natalee's return  Wink
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2005, 09:33:53 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
Igsigs-wrote-"Question #1 from PVDS - "What do you want me to do ?" (while pounding chest in an arrogant/confident manner)."

And Jug Twity hasn't been Arrogant? and some have even called for an invasion of Aruba, hey now thats arrogant to me...Do you know how to spell HYPOCRACY? These 5 have taken all sorts of abuse and still no leads or forward movement in this case. Bringing someone 's Dad in to put pressure on his son to TALK is Arrogant. the next time they do that to you, I hope you remember about all this, but oh wait, they dont do that in the USA...sorry

GuyWdog

uhhh...hypocrisy
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2005, 09:34:35 PM »

GuyWdog

GutWdog - I thought it was you who said we should invade Aruba.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2005, 09:34:49 PM »

For all the regular posters, to the best of your knowledge LE (FBI) hasn't released forensics on PVDS car.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2005, 09:34:51 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I'd be willing to bet that these posts were made by four or five individuals just looking for attention & to divert our attention.

Scroll down to find the posts.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1192#comments

Could be, but it couldn't hurt to lay a mango or two down by your Legba head for Natalee's return  Wink[/quote]
Actually, I didn't say that...but I agree, lol.
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2005, 09:35:06 PM »

Read somewhere, and maybe not on this website, that the day the kids all flew home, some of the friends had calls coming in from NH's cell phone.  It was of course, the chaperone calling to see if they heard from her.  How is this possible if the phone did not work from there?

Anyone else hear this before?
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2005, 09:35:12 PM »

Ive heard 10 different versions of phone/text messages that night.  

Theres no consistency except they all deal with Deepak, Joran and possibly PVDS.  

I doubt anyone knows the whole truth about these phone records because what they reveal could be very incriminating and thats something they wouldnt share with everyone yet.

Innocent people dont lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2005, 09:36:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I would think PVDS has MANY question that he wants to ask BHT, but if I was to say what they are on here, I would get flamed or BANNED probably.

GuyWdog

Question #1 from PVDS - "What do you want me to do ?" (while pounding chest in an arrogant/confident manner).
[/b]I know I heard Beth say Joren said that to her.....she was sitting in the car holding a picture of Natalee...and she said she told Joren she wanted her daughter and she wanted her now.....the above was Joren reply to Beth....this was during an interview when she said he was the most arrogant 17 yo she had ever met

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wantsanswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2005, 09:36:09 PM »

GuyWdog

When your family member is missing you can be arrogant!!! anytime you want. If your son is considered a suspect, you should try and find the truth first, love your son, but don't protect him if he continues to lies. That is bad character>>>>
ExTexinAZ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2005, 09:36:18 PM »

Ladyhawke112:  I totally agree.

"If only you believe in miracles, baby, so would I"
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2005, 09:36:20 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Read somewhere, and maybe not on this website, that the day the kids all flew home, some of the friends had calls coming in from NH's cell phone.  It was of course, the chaperone calling to see if they heard from her.  How is this possible if the phone did not work from there?

Because the chaperone got the "chip" or whatever is needed to make the phone work in Aruba.
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2005, 09:36:34 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"

yeah, allegedly, the phones work to call US but not to call intra-island.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2005, 09:36:50 PM »

Do you know how to spell HYPOCRACY?

GuyWdog

Yes....hypocrisy...and you apparently don't.

You are always in "attack mode".  Just chill.  There's a right way and a wrong way to disagree, or to question.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2005, 09:36:50 PM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Someone wrote me about these posts and I forgot to search for them.  Weren't they posted the other night, late?  Can you direct me to them?  Are they on their own thread?

I'd be willing to bet that these posts were made by four or five individuals just looking for attention & to divert our attention.[/quote]

And I'm willing to bet you are wrong on that issue.  After lurking around them for weeks, they've been eerily prescient on many issues -- and scooped Fox every time.  One of the group in particular I'd say has been 90 percent or better in accuracy and is trustworthy.  Unfortunately, now that they've been outed, it's likely there will be silence instead of cryptic posting from all of them.

Perhaps we should all lurk there and avoid questioning, so as not to rattle their cages.  They may be diversions to some degree. They may not.  But they certainly are interesting and hopefully we won't do anything to damage that.
mitzid66
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2005, 09:37:19 PM »

Thanks klaasend!
candygirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2005, 09:37:56 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
BHT-just said she HAS Questions for PVDS, so is that ok to say that PVDS has Questions for BHT ?

GWD

I wonder what his questions would be?

There were reports that Natalee's bags were packed and that her purse and cell phone were in her hotel room. Wouldn't that indicate that Natalee did make it back to the hotel room? Did Natalee's roommates see her pack? What about the reports that Natalee's roommates didn't spend the night in her hotel room? Rolling Eyes

reports were that the girls made up her bags the morning of the 30th, which was from an interveiw last week I beleive.
sorry if this may have been answered, I'm still on pg 4..... Embarassed

Smiles Are Free, Pass One Around Please
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2005, 09:38:02 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
This also makes me question Deepak and what he said to Mickey John (sec gaurd) about "I shoulda never left her alone w/the dutch guy"...
if thats even true... anyway...what if Deepak lied to mickey to begin with to somehow est his own alternate alibi and keep blame on Joran????

just checking out a different angle? anyone else?

Where did that quote come from? I sure don't remember reading that Deepak thought he shouldn't leave Natalee alone with the Dutch guy?

Huh?

I read that too - that he told his cellmate Mickey John. The question is what did Deepak mean by that? Maybe he meant that if he was with Joran he could vouch for what happened. I don't think it necessarily means that Deepak thinks Joran did something to Natalee.

The way Dutch law works. You have to have someone with you to vouch for what your are saying or you will get arrested...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.