March 29, 2024, 08:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229132 times)
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2005, 09:38:12 PM »

Did Geraldo reveal how he knew that PvdS picked up his son at 4 am?

Were there other phone records revealing a phone call to father from son??
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2005, 09:38:16 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Read somewhere, and maybe not on this website, that the day the kids all flew home, some of the friends had calls coming in from NH's cell phone.  It was of course, the chaperone calling to see if they heard from her.  How is this possible if the phone did not work from there?

Anyone else hear this before?

Yes, word is that the phones started working that morning.  Typical cell phone company service Smile
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2005, 09:39:17 PM »

Quote from: "luna"

NO
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2005, 09:40:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
this was during an interview when she said he was the most arrogant 17 yo she had ever met[/color]

When I think back on all the guys my daughters dated, there isn't a single one of them (even the ones I didn't like!) that would ever have handled himself this way with me, or any other adult.  

Every single one of them would have been helpful to the max, saying they were sorry, etc......if Joran was innocent, why didn't he respond in kind???  Being rude doesn't mean he's guilty, but it's one more piece of the puzzle.
bobntexas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2005, 09:40:10 PM »

Quote from: "GuyWdog"
...Do you know how to spell HYPOCRACY?

GuyWdog

HYPOCRISY
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2005, 09:40:18 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I'd be willing to bet that these posts were made by four or five individuals just looking for attention & to divert our attention.

Scroll down to find the posts.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1192#comments

Could be, but it couldn't hurt to lay a mango or two down by your Legba head for Natalee's return  Wink[/quote]

umm, those posts, guys..WTF???

"God dont like ugly"
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2005, 09:40:43 PM »

Quote from: "Vorpman"

NO

NO as to his source, we don't know the how many phone calls/ text messages were made.
neil
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2005, 09:40:55 PM »

The attorney for one of the brothers said that Joran called at 2:40AM to say that he was walking home and leaving Natalee on the beach.

Does anyone really believe that this was the purpose of this call?  Don't people sleep in Aruba on a Sunday night/ Monday morning when they have school and jobs to get up for Monday morning, so that such an inconsequential call would be unbelievally irritating?  How many of you or your teenagers get calls at 2 in the morning that are not serious emergencies?

Joran was calling for another ride for himself and a dead Natalee.  

The follow up text message 40 minutes later alleging that he was now home safely is classic as a coverup, and makes the first call look even more obviously a call for help.  Would Satish or Deepak really give a rats ass to know that Joran got home safely, and is Aruba so dangerous that there would be a question that one could not walk safely from the Marriott to Jorans home?

Give me a break.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2005, 09:41:25 PM »

NO

Maybe they'll explain more on Greta at 8pm, (that's my time zone)
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2005, 09:41:33 PM »

For all the regular posters, to the best of your knowledge LE (FBI) hasn't released forensics on PVDS car.

That is correct.  I haven't seen one word about those particular forensics.
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2005, 09:41:35 PM »

Perhaps we should all lurk there and avoid questioning, so as not to rattle their cages. They may be diversions to some degree. They may not. But they certainly are interesting and hopefully we won't do anything to damage that.

I agree, they were definitely very WEIRD postings, but as I am not familiar with Aruba culture, I find them fascinating and perhaps telling.  I still feel optimistic that Natalee is alive, but then again, that is my nature.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: June 27, 2005, 09:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "bobntexas"
Quote from: "GuyWdog"
BHT-just said she HAS Questions for PVDS, so is that ok to say that PVDS has Questions for BHT ?

GWD

I wonder what his questions would be?

There were reports that Natalee's bags were packed and that her purse and cell phone were in her hotel room. Wouldn't that indicate that Natalee did make it back to the hotel room? Did Natalee's roommates see her pack? What about the reports that Natalee's roommates didn't spend the night in her hotel room? Rolling Eyes

Inspector - While I absolutely cannot remember WHERE I heard/read this, and I'm sorry, it's my understanding that Natalee's roommates packed her belongings.  I remember that they said they thought maybe she just ended up staying in another classmates' room, and was running late (overslept?), so they packed her stuff for her, so she could grab it and go back to the airport.  Sorry for the lack of source, but I remember that being a question in my mind, and then hearing the explanation somewhere.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 27, 2005, 09:42:30 PM »

We give better sources on here than Geraldo does on TV.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: June 27, 2005, 09:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Read somewhere, and maybe not on this website, that the day the kids all flew home, some of the friends had calls coming in from NH's cell phone.  It was of course, the chaperone calling to see if they heard from her.  How is this possible if the phone did not work from there?

Anyone else hear this before?

Yes - phones couldn't call Aruban numbers, just US numbers
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2005, 09:42:56 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
If the U.S. government steps in,<snip for brevity>. The U.S. government thinks they can solve this? Let them, but we're not going to help and get bashed by American(s)

ArubaGirl, don't take all the stupid comments to heart,  our media is pissing me off too.....I'm American born and raised, and this is just my own humble opinion, but the US Govt should work on some things on our own soil before stepping out into others. We have had many major screwups here and it ticks me off to see all these people (NOT specifically here, more on tv that I am referring to) yapping about how the Arubans/Dutch are not ahdnling this case properly, like WE can step in and "get it done". We have thousands upon thousands of missing-persons that have turned to cold cases. 1 happens in Aruba, and suddenly we are like "They aren't doing it right, they could be doing so much more, they should let US handle it"....yeah right!

I think truthfully, the Holloway-Twittys are just very frusrtated and using whatever means they have available out of fear that if they don't turn up the heat and raise hell, Natalee will be among these many missing people who are never found. They might be projecting some bitterness toward Aruba and using our media to do so, our media are down there fanning the flames....but for the Holloway family, they are running on pure emotion right now. Any rational person can see that there are just a lot of people jumping on the wagon due to all the media coverage this is getting.

I PRAY for Natalee's safe return and for at least her family to find her and find the truth. When I see all the mothers on tv, I feel bad for them. Steve Croes's mother made me cry as does Natalee's mom especially.

But you know, I get sort of angry at society as a whole that a very select few missing people get such large media coverage while others get none. For various reasons, if you don't have resources to hound the media or if your missing loved one is not "marketable" you don't get the coverage and the prayers of the masses and financial help etc. I'm not knocking this case, just sorta saying I hate our media. And the way some of us run our mouths lashing out at Aruba when we have so many problems here.  Idea   We should just be grateful that most Arubans have been very nice to deal with. Our media is being a MAJOR pain in the ass down there.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #155 on: June 27, 2005, 09:43:03 PM »

Harris Faulkner "A Current Affair" being interviewed on Fox.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: June 27, 2005, 09:43:56 PM »

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words)
Girl with friends sees boy again, friends leave
Girl leaves with boy (no assumtions)
Girl and boy get in vechicle
Vechicle drives off into the night.
Boy alive and well, as well as 2 others in the car (remember no statements are any good.)

Girl is missing and no one can tell us, how, why, when where. You have one thing left guilt.

Without statements for or against where does the guilt logically fall.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: June 27, 2005, 09:43:56 PM »

Quote from: "neil"
The attorney for one of the brothers said that Joran called at 2:40AM to say that he was walking home and leaving Natalee on the beach.

Does anyone really believe that this was the purpose of this call?  Don't people sleep in Aruba on a Sunday night/ Monday morning when they have school and jobs to get up for Monday morning, so that such an inconsequential call would be unbelievally irritating?  How many of you or your teenagers get calls at 2 in the morning that are not serious emergencies?

Joran was calling for another ride for himself and a dead Natalee.  

The follow up text message 40 minutes later alleging that he was now home safely is classic as a coverup, and makes the first call look even more obviously a call for help.  Would Satish or Deepak really give a rats ass to know that Joran got home safely, and is Aruba so dangerous that there would be a question that one could not walk safely from the Marriott to Jorans home?

Give me a break.

I doubt guys call guys to let them know they got home ok...sounds rather femine and "planned"  thats why I dont believe the bogus got home at such and such and feel Deepak has more to do with this than we think.

Innocent people dont lie.
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: June 27, 2005, 09:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words)
Girl with friends sees boy again, friends leave
Girl leaves with boy (no assumtions)
Girl and boy get in vechicle
Vechicle drives off into the night.
Boy alive and well, as well as 2 others in the car (remember no statements are any good.)

Girl is missing and no one can tell us, how, why, when where. You have one thing left guilt.

Without statements for or against where does the guilt logically fall.

guilt logically falls with the liars.

Innocent people dont lie.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: June 27, 2005, 09:44:52 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
For all the regular posters, to the best of your knowledge LE (FBI) hasn't released forensics on PVDS car.

That is correct.  I haven't seen one word about those particular forensics.

Forensics is key as stated numerous times in the past.  I only hope the FBI took charge of that part of the investigation, but I doubt it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.