March 28, 2024, 04:16:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229036 times)
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: June 27, 2005, 09:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "neil"
The attorney for one of the brothers said that Joran called at 2:40AM to say that he was walking home and leaving Natalee on the beach.

Does anyone really believe that this was the purpose of this call?  Don't people sleep in Aruba on a Sunday night/ Monday morning when they have school and jobs to get up for Monday morning, so that such an inconsequential call would be unbelievally irritating?  How many of you or your teenagers get calls at 2 in the morning that are not serious emergencies?

Joran was calling for another ride for himself and a dead Natalee.  

The follow up text message 40 minutes later alleging that he was now home safely is classic as a coverup, and makes the first call look even more obviously a call for help.  Would Satish or Deepak really give a rats ass to know that Joran got home safely, and is Aruba so dangerous that there would be a question that one could not walk safely from the Marriott to Jorans home?

Give me a break.

Exactly Neil.  Teenage BOYS don't text to say "I'm home."  Girls, perhaps.  And we've heard from several different locals that Aruba is generally a very safe place so what would have happened to him on that walk?  His story isn't jivin'.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2005, 09:45:11 PM »

I have been out for several hours - wcould some one fill me in on the quarry search - thank you
Frank
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2005, 09:45:11 PM »

The US could easily and legally take over the Arubian investigation by seriously threatening a State Dept. ban on all travel from the US to Aruba.

Personally, I think this would be a horrible idea, but it would work. The Netherlands would force Aruba to cave in a heartbeat. They are already tired of supporting Aruba.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2005, 09:45:32 PM »

Would Satish or Deepak really give a rats ass to know that Joran got home safely, and is Aruba so dangerous that there would be a question that one could not walk safely from the Marriott to Jorans home?

Give me a break.

Agree...and let me point out that it's particularly dangerous if you're a 6'4 guy.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2005, 09:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
We give better sources on here than Geraldo does on TV.

Yes. You do! Particularly one source, and I'd hate to lose that person's cryptic postings.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #165 on: June 27, 2005, 09:47:39 PM »

The attorney for one of the brothers said that Joran called at 2:40AM to say that he was walking home and leaving Natalee on the beach.

Does anyone really believe that this was the purpose of this call?  Don't people sleep in Aruba on a Sunday night/ Monday morning when they have school and jobs to get up for Monday morning, so that such an inconsequential call would be unbelievally irritating?  How many of you or your teenagers get calls at 2 in the morning that are not serious emergencies?

The follow up text message 40 minutes later alleging that he was now home safely is classic as a coverup, and makes the first call look even more obviously a call for help.  Would Satish or Deepak really give a rats ass to know that Joran got home safely, and is Aruba so dangerous that there would be a question that one could not walk safely from the Marriott to Jorans home?

Give me a break.

I think the plan was for Deepak to come back and pick Joran up. So if he walked home or got a ride with someone else, yes it makes sense to call Deepak and tell him he got a ride already. Apparantly these kids in Aruba routinely stay out till the early hours of the morning partying and gambling. Rolling Eyes
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2005, 09:48:29 PM »

Twisted Evil

Can I just say I can't stand Geraldo??? Get him off my tv screen please! Send him home, FOX.....really.

What a sensationalist and he creeps me out the way he tries to hug on the women he interviews. I am referring to the first night he was down there with Natalee's mom and also when he interviewed Steven Croes' mother. Whatta creep! He is an embarassment, at least Greta knows how to keep it reeled in. They are all after ratings, under the guise of being there to "help", at least Greta did get some interesting interviews.

Rant over  Evil or Very Mad

Arrow Prayers for Natalee....
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2005, 09:48:36 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"

Yes. You do! Particularly one source, and I'd hate to lose that person's cryptic postings.

Would that be Shango? Although I know there have been other "cryptic" postings on here, but to me his/hers has been the MOST cryptic that I've seen!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2005, 09:48:42 PM »

I am so confused about those dang cryptic messages..and, what kind of message board is that? excuse me for not knowing, but i have never seen a post look like that on here..and who in the heck is simian? I speak spanish, but alot of that was just BIZARRE....lol

"God dont like ugly"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: June 27, 2005, 09:49:11 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"

Give me a break.

I doubt guys call guys to let them know they got home ok...sounds rather femine and "planned"  thats why I dont believe the bogus got home at such and such and feel Deepak has more to do with this than we think.

So, help me out here.  Did Steve Croes just come forward on his own, out of the blue to lie for Deepak?  Or, did Deepak ask him to lie?  This is really important, IMO.  If Deepak asked him to lie, then I would "guess" Deepak is somehow involved.  Otherwise why would he ask his friend to cover for Joran?

And, why would Croes just go to the police with a lie?  This does not compute?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 27, 2005, 09:49:34 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Hey aruba girl!!!  Just catching up and thanks also for your tireless energy and insights for many many a scared monkey. Exclamation  Exclamation  

O'reilly is on fox...people e-mailed him that they thought until now NH case) he was beyond"sensationalism"  He and then Geraldo...showing Croes happy going later to Alta Vista to light a candle and pray.

I still have more q's than answers..like everyone.

Why has no one cracked?? Why the twists and turns...and what truly happened to Natalee.

I'm glad equisearch is there and at the same time sad that they may have found a "hit"...

WRITENOW-
saw post earlier w/ bendover r:e:  the internet cafe connection/ Deepak somehow getting Croes to support alibi of marriot...and bingo you r right-they hadn't concocted the marriot lie yet,had they??  

This also makes me question Deepak and what he said to Mickey John (sec gaurd) about "I shoulda never left her alone w/the dutch guy"...
if thats even true... anyway...what if Deepak lied to mickey to begin with to somehow est his own alternate alibi and keep blame on Joran????

just checking out a different angle? anyone else?

I thought it was the Holiday Inn lie that was concocted.

Arrow that too...but if i am getting it right croes supported marriot alibi,
maybe it doesn' even matter.  I just got back from work and have only put on fox and read last 5 pages.

peace to all
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: June 27, 2005, 09:49:52 PM »

Quote from: "LilOrphan"

What is the story regarding the cryptic postings, are they psychic in nature?

Innocent people dont lie.
bigpoodle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #172 on: June 27, 2005, 09:49:58 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Quote from: "arubagirl"
If the U.S. government steps in,<snip for brevity>. The U.S. government thinks they can solve this? Let them, but we're not going to help and get bashed by American(s)

ArubaGirl, don't take all the stupid comments to heart,  our media is pissing me off too.....I'm American born and raised, and this is just my own humble opinion, but the US Govt should work on some things on our own soil before stepping out into others. We have had many major screwups here and it ticks me off to see all these people (NOT specifically here, more on tv that I am referring to) yapping about how the Arubans/Dutch are not ahdnling this case properly, like WE can step in and "get it done". We have thousands upon thousands of missing-persons that have turned to cold cases. 1 happens in Aruba, and suddenly we are like "They aren't doing it right, they could be doing so much more, they should let US handle it"....yeah right!

I think truthfully, the Holloway-Twittys are just very frusrtated and using whatever means they have available out of fear that if they don't turn up the heat and raise hell, Natalee will be among these many missing people who are never found. They might be projecting some bitterness toward Aruba and using our media to do so, our media are down there fanning the flames....but for the Holloway family, they are running on pure emotion right now. Any rational person can see that there are just a lot of people jumping on the wagon due to all the media coverage this is getting.

I PRAY for Natalee's safe return and for at least her family to find her and find the truth. When I see all the mothers on tv, I feel bad for them. Steve Croes's mother made me cry as does Natalee's mom especially.

But you know, I get sort of angry at society as a whole that a very select few missing people get such large media coverage while others get none. For various reasons, if you don't have resources to hound the media or if your missing loved one is not "marketable" you don't get the coverage and the prayers of the masses and financial help etc. I'm not knocking this case, just sorta saying I hate our media. And the way some of us run our mouths lashing out at Aruba when we have so many problems here.  Idea   We should just be grateful that most Arubans have been very nice to deal with. Our media is being a MAJOR pain in the ass down there.

Bravo!  And what about poor little Jessica alive in a closet when the police supposedly checked the pervert's place?  Talk about making one cry..I can't even repeat her poor father saying "I said we'd bring Jessica home and we are."

I too pray for Natalee and her family.
Kshe78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: June 27, 2005, 09:50:12 PM »

Quote from: "mitzid66"
Read somewhere, and maybe not on this website, that the day the kids all flew home, some of the friends had calls coming in from NH's cell phone.  It was of course, the chaperone calling to see if they heard from her.  How is this possible if the phone did not work from there?

Anyone else hear this before?

It was my understanding that her phone worked to/from the U.S., but not to other numbers on the island.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: June 27, 2005, 09:50:51 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Twisted Evil

Can I just say I can't stand Geraldo??? Get him off my tv screen please! Send him home, FOX.....really.

What a sensationalist and he creeps me out the way he tries to hug on the women he interviews. I am referring to the first night he was down there with Natalee's mom and also when he interviewed Steven Croes' mother. Whatta creep! He is an embarassment, at least Greta knows how to keep it reeled in. They are all after ratings, under the guise of being there to "help", at least Greta did get some interesting interviews.

Rant over  Evil or Very Mad

Arrow Prayers for Natalee....

I saw him try to lock arms with BHT, she looked very uncomfortable.  It creeped me out too.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2005, 09:51:18 PM »

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words)
Girl with friends sees boy again, friends leave
Girl leaves with boy (no assumtions)
Girl and boy get in vechicle
Vechicle drives off into the night.
Boy alive and well, as well as 2 others in the car (remember no statements are any good.)

Girl is missing and no one can tell us, how, why, when where. You have one thing left guilt.

Without statements for or against where does the guilt logically fall.

And I will answer the same as I did last night.  The guilt falls with Joran, Deepak and Satish....in that order.
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2005, 09:51:43 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am so confused about those dang cryptic messages..and, what kind of message board is that? excuse me for not knowing, but i have never seen a post look like that on here..and who in the heck is simian? I speak spanish, but alot of that was just BIZARRE....lol

I agree, but either they are REALLY knowledgeable or or totally full of B.S. and toying with everyone.  Whatever the case, I hope "those investigating this case" are watching and checking out EVERY angle and possibilty...
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2005, 09:51:50 PM »

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy (not to mince words)
Girl with friends sees boy again, friends leave
Girl leaves with boy (no assumtions)
Girl and boy get in vechicle
Vechicle drives off into the night.
Boy alive and well, as well as 2 others in the car (remember no statements are any good.)

Girl is missing and no one can tell us, how, why, when where. You have one thing left guilt.

Without statements for or against where does the guilt logically fall.

Given those facts and Dutch law, Joran had to make up a story to keep from being arrested.
spab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2005, 09:51:58 PM »

Give me a break.

Neil... this is quite good... really... HOWEVER I have a real hardtime
believing those kids have enough brains between them to even think of a coverup... OF ANY KIND!

I don't see it happening. Joran may have been an honors student... but
thats book smart. I believe they ALL lack commonsense...
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2005, 09:52:07 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

Apparantly these kids in Aruba routinely stay out till the early hours of the morning partying and gambling. Rolling Eyes

Really what else is there for them to do? I've read that most of the good beach areas are hogged up by hotels who want to keep locals out and tourists happy. It's a small island, very beautiful, but after living there so long, what is there for the youth to do when they've done it all 1000 times? Can't blame them if they do partake in the tourist spots. OUR kids go there and stay out till all hours gambling and partying, what's the difference?

Not picking on you, just making a point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.