March 28, 2024, 02:08:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229029 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2005, 09:52:13 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am so confused about those dang cryptic messages..and, what kind of message board is that? excuse me for not knowing, but i have never seen a post look like that on here..and who in the heck is simian? I speak spanish, but alot of that was just BIZARRE....lol

That's the place where we were posting before they kindly got this forum up for us on the 13th.  lol.   Very Happy
~TAZ_MAN~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2005, 09:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

So, help me out here.  Did Steve Croes just come forward on his own, out of the blue to lie for Deepak?  Or, did Deepak ask him to lie?  This is really important, IMO.  If Deepak asked him to lie, then I would "guess" Deepak is somehow involved.  Otherwise why would he ask his friend to cover for Joran?

And, why would Croes just go to the police with a lie?  This does not compute?

Thats the point, I dont think we know anything regarding everything that incriminated these guys.  The story keeps changing as to why everyone got arrested and who said what. I dont think it will be known when and if someone is charged and Natalie is found.

Example:  The rumor Croes shipped a 100 lb box to South America. Thats pretty funny.

Innocent people dont lie.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2005, 09:52:26 PM »

Geraldo says the truth today.  "LE not bad people" just in over their head.  right on the money Geraldo.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2005, 09:53:29 PM »

Ok here goes.

I believe the brothers story of dropping JVDS and NAT at Marriott Beach. Something happens (no idea if she was predrugged, drugged at all or killed by JVDS, or some other means.) JVDS freaks calls dad. Dad comes with now the 2nd car she is in (in whatever condition) dad either has JVDS help him or takes JVDS home and disposes of the body (very well I might add) JVDS makes sure that people at school and the brothers are on the same page about HI etc. But he doesn't tell them what happened either.

The emails we read could very well be that cover in writing.

The only thing that brings me back to this is the following,

I have gotten from 5 seperate sources, yes one is fox the phone, and text timeline. It has to have been leaked in the last 24 hours. Possibly because PVDS got out. The outcry of the info would get him back in.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2005, 09:53:43 PM »

Per Geraldo, Multiple sources, Croes was to give a false alibi to LE
mehill10
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2005, 09:54:21 PM »

Quote from: "Onnimus"
Twisted Evil

Can I just say I can't stand Geraldo??? Get him off my tv screen please! Send him home, FOX.....really.

What a sensationalist and he creeps me out the way he tries to hug on the women he interviews. I am referring to the first night he was down there with Natalee's mom and also when he interviewed Steven Croes' mother. Whatta creep! He is an embarassment, at least Greta knows how to keep it reeled in. They are all after ratings, under the guise of being there to "help", at least Greta did get some interesting interviews.

Rant over  Evil or Very Mad

Arrow Prayers for Natalee....

maybe we can get the sex traders to kidnap him
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2005, 09:54:23 PM »

I always was wondering why there are two types of message boards...can maybe a moderator explain.  

To Geraldo....it really creeped me out when he fixed the DJs mothers hair...ewwwwwwwwwww!
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2005, 09:55:02 PM »

We all know to take Geraldo's comments with a heavy grain of salt.  However, he succinctly summed up why the Aruban authorities will have a major damage control problem on their hands if Natalee's body is not found:

They had 10 days to sanitize everything; during which time:

1. No search of the van der Sloot home.
2. Did not keep the kids' (or PVDS') clothes from that night.
3. Didn't seize the computers immediately.
4. No search of the vehicles.

While nepotism and cronyism corrupts justice everywhere, Aruba is too small a place to sustain a prolonged impact from this case.

My only suggestion to the powers that be on island:

Do the right thing.  72,000 Aruban citizens deserve better.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2005, 09:55:23 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
I am so confused about those dang cryptic messages..and, what kind of message board is that? excuse me for not knowing, but i have never seen a post look like that on here..and who in the heck is simian? I speak spanish, but alot of that was just BIZARRE....lol

It's not a message board, it's the comment area on the front page of this Blog.  They have not posted in the forum that I'm aware of.  Yes..very wierd.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2005, 09:55:25 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "neil"
The attorney for one of the brothers said that Joran called at 2:40AM to say that he was walking home and leaving Natalee on the beach.

Does anyone really believe that this was the purpose of this call?  Don't people sleep in Aruba on a Sunday night/ Monday morning when they have school and jobs to get up for Monday morning, so that such an inconsequential call would be unbelievally irritating?  How many of you or your teenagers get calls at 2 in the morning that are not serious emergencies?

Joran was calling for another ride for himself and a dead Natalee.  

The follow up text message 40 minutes later alleging that he was now home safely is classic as a coverup, and makes the first call look even more obviously a call for help.  Would Satish or Deepak really give a rats ass to know that Joran got home safely, and is Aruba so dangerous that there would be a question that one could not walk safely from the Marriott to Jorans home?

Give me a break.

I doubt guys call guys to let them know they got home ok...sounds rather femine and "planned"  thats why I dont believe the bogus got home at such and such and feel Deepak has more to do with this than we think.

So, help me out here.  Did Steve Croes just come forward on his own, out of the blue to lie for Deepak?  Or, did Deepak ask him to lie?  This is really important, IMO.  If Deepak asked him to lie, then I would "guess" Deepak is somehow involved.  Otherwise why would he ask his friend to cover for Joran?

The report I read said that Croes overheard Deepak during a telephone conversation. It didn't say what Croes heard. Croes then went to the police with the information and was arrested. Shocked
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: June 27, 2005, 09:55:51 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"
I have been out for several hours - wcould some one fill me in on the quarry search - thank you

Sandy....an ES guy was on Nancy Grace and said they may have gotten a hit at the "lake"...they are going back tomorrow....(go back to first page ....someone (mcf13???) posted a quick summary).

He said the dogs are tired, terrain is rough....but they will stay there as long as BHT stays.

Everybody really liked that guy....fwiw.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2005, 09:55:54 PM »

Is the quarry search still on - have there been any reports from the site?
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:03 PM »

Geraldo:  Kalpoe boys went to carwash and scrubbed car while they were free before their arrest.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "~TAZ_MAN~"
Quote from: "neil"
The attorney for one of the brothers said that Joran called at 2:40AM to say that he was walking home and leaving Natalee on the beach.

Give me a break.

Current version of this story (not suggesting it is the true or last version) has it that Steve Croes overheard Deepak on the phone at the internet cafe and went to the police with what he heard.  He doesn't know Deepak.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:13 PM »

To Geraldo....it really creeped me out when he fixed the DJs mothers hair...ewwwwwwwwwww![/quote]

Thank you for verifying that I didn't hallucinate when I saw that.
neil
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:23 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"

I think the plan was for Deepak to come back and pick Joran up. So if he walked home or got a ride with someone else, yes it makes sense to call Deepak and tell him he got a ride already. Apparantly these kids in Aruba routinely stay out till the early hours of the morning partying and gambling. Rolling Eyes
I can believe that Joran might have told Deepak, when he was dropped off at 1:30AM,  that he would call him if he needed a ride later on, but I cannot believe that he would call him to tell him, "never mind".  He simply would have taken the walk home and not bothered to wake up Deepak an hour later.

And the follow up text call has all the appearance of a coverup trail and simply is not logical.  Would a guy who needs to get up of school in a few hours take the time to send a meaningless text message, were he not trying to establish his whereabouts?
TVMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:24 PM »

Quote from: "xcptnl"
I always was wondering why there are two types of message boards...can maybe a moderator explain.  

To Geraldo....it really creeped me out when he fixed the DJs mothers hair...ewwwwwwwwwww!

I just know that earlier today I couldn't get on this one and that was the only one I could read.....
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:28 PM »

Help me out guys...I need posters that blamed Natalee.  I am having to justify myself.  Who were the people who talked about the drinking and Natalee's clothes?
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: June 27, 2005, 09:56:55 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"

Thank you for verifying that I didn't hallucinate when I saw that.[/quote]

Nope Nope Nope....just creepy!!!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #199 on: June 27, 2005, 09:58:02 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Ok here goes.

I believe the brothers story of dropping JVDS and NAT at Marriott Beach. Something happens (no idea if she was predrugged, drugged at all or killed by JVDS, or some other means.) JVDS freaks calls dad. Dad comes with now the 2nd car she is in (in whatever condition) dad either has JVDS help him or takes JVDS home and disposes of the body (very well I might add) JVDS makes sure that people at school and the brothers are on the same page about HI etc. But he doesn't tell them what happened either.

The emails we read could very well be that cover in writing.

The only thing that brings me back to this is the following,

I have gotten from 5 seperate sources, yes one is fox the phone, and text timeline. It has to have been leaked in the last 24 hours. Possibly because PVDS got out. The outcry of the info would get him back in.

That is my theory too.  I think there have been several of us who have (mostly) all along felt this was a "simple" crime.  There were times that the conspiracy theories were interesting because we couldn't figure out how these guys could be so good at covering this up.  But it was late in the game that we discovered that Joran was at home those few days with only his father and that his father became a likely player in this too.  At that point it made sense that this was very possible with his help.  Anyway, I think you are right and this has made the most sense since the beginning.  Simple crime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.