March 28, 2024, 04:14:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229035 times)
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2005, 10:20:05 PM »

Quote from: "Vorpman"
Forensics is key as stated numerous times in the past.  I only hope the FBI took charge of that part of the investigation, but I doubt it.

From what I recall, the cars were shipped to the Netherlands for forensic examination. In that case the Netherlands Forensic Institute (http://www.forensischinstituut.nl/content/english.asp?lang=en&dID=12) will examine them and collect evidence.

For those who dream of invading Aruba.. attacking a EU member state, fellow NATO member, and fourth largest investor in your deeply-in-depth nation would be a little more than the US can currently afford.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: June 27, 2005, 10:23:07 PM »

Quote from: "wantsanswers"
Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "Mom in Ark"
Help me out guys...I need posters that blamed Natalee.  I am having to justify myself.  Who were the people who talked about the drinking and Natalee's clothes?

if you go to the SM home page, and click on "comments" beneath the various updates, there are a number of posts that have been really trashing Natalee. I don't want to repeat some of what was said.

GUY WITH DOG:
Here you go...

Probably Jorans friends  On another message board, names of his friends, on his web site, were writing terrible things about her, like they hoped he killed her, etc....

He must have some swell (sarcasm) friends. They sound psychotic. Why would they bear so much hatred toward a young woman they didn't know?
   Ah, well--a man is known by the comany he keeps.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: June 27, 2005, 10:23:27 PM »

marianne croes new hairstyle looks much better.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: June 27, 2005, 10:24:44 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Steve admitted he lied, and that's how he got in jail.  Amazingly, he says, there will be no consequences for his impeding the investigation.  No fines, no punishment, no slap on the wrist.....nothing, nada.

Maybe he should hook up with Jennifer Wilbanks.
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: June 27, 2005, 10:24:53 PM »

EVERYONE in the world is deathly afraid of something.  Why can't they find out what this JVDS {{edit}} is afraid of and press him until he snaps like a twig.  Let Aruban LE look the other way...send an operative with expertise in torture in to have a little chat with {{edit}} ...and when he breaks let Aruban LE take all the credit for solving the case.  The alternative....never solve the case...but hey, at least you didn't violate {{edit}} rights.....a small moral victory compared to solving the biggest case in the history of Aruba.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #245 on: June 27, 2005, 10:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "skellman"
I am just wandering if the cellphones there have gps (global positioning system) like our in the states. The detectives there would know exactly where eveyone was when they were used and i mean exactly. this would solve many answers.

Even without GPS, they should be able to get an idea where the calls originated from because the nearest tower is used to make the connection.
LostinTime
Scared Monkey

« Reply #246 on: June 27, 2005, 10:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
Quote from: "LostinTime"
Since Joran father is a lawyer, do we know anything about some of the cases that he has handled.  Is he considered strong as a criminal attorney or has he handled many murder cases. Just a thought

Jorans father is not a lawyer.  Just a public servant with a M.S. in law.

On Riehl World -the link to the post is listed in another post above this one- there is a section that is just related to him and his history. Until I read that I didn't think he was a lawyer either
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: June 27, 2005, 10:26:25 PM »

BHT tonight said that Natalie's room is on the ground floor with an entry from the beach.  Does this not contradict what Dash said...she said you could only enter the room from the main lobby, over a bridge, etc.?????

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: June 27, 2005, 10:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "Daniel"
Quote from: "Vorpman"
Forensics is key as stated numerous times in the past.  I only hope the FBI took charge of that part of the investigation, but I doubt it.

From what I recall, the cars were shipped to the Netherlands for forensic examination. In that case the Netherlands Forensic Institute (http://www.forensischinstituut.nl/content/english.asp?lang=en&dID=12) will examine them and collect evidence.

For those who dream of invading Aruba.. attacking a EU member state, fellow NATO member, and fourth largest investor in your deeply-in-depth nation would be a little more than the US can currently afford.

Excuse me Daniel, the U.S. could destroy the entire world with 1 submarine. Shocked Have a nice day! Very Happy
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #249 on: June 27, 2005, 10:27:59 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
BHT tonight said that Natalie's room is on the ground floor with an entry from the beach.  Does this not contradict what Dash said...she said you could only enter the room from the main lobby, over a bridge, etc.?????

yes.
NewsJunkie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #250 on: June 27, 2005, 10:28:52 PM »

YES 2NJ Mom!!  
I thought EXACTLY the same thing!!  DASH is a fake!
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 27, 2005, 10:28:53 PM »

Sorry, I think Mariaine is cute & intelligent. OK, she's still pretty hot for PVDS. What would it take to re-arrest him?

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #252 on: June 27, 2005, 10:29:37 PM »

Mariane Croes is looking like she had a makeover!!!  Oh, no OJ all over again!!!  

She did say they have to have more information each time they go before a judge to hold a suspect.  I didn't know that.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: June 27, 2005, 10:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "NewsJunkie"
YES 2NJ Mom!!  

Dash is not a fake, she's a teenager who is caught up in a horrid situation.  Dash actually contributed an interview on Tom and Red's blog.
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: June 27, 2005, 10:30:55 PM »

>>BHT tonight said that Natalie's room is on the ground floor with an entry from the beach. Does this not contradict what Dash said...she said you could only enter the room from the main lobby, over a bridge, etc.?????

Umm, yeya. I thought that too but thought perhaps I'd remebered it wrong.

rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2005, 10:30:58 PM »

Quote from: "NewsJunkie"
YES 2NJ Mom!!  

Not a chance.  We've had pre TV appearance discussions with her. She's the only one who could tell us about the show prior to it being on TV.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2005, 10:31:07 PM »

Quote from: "RichinTx"
Mariane Croes, spokeswoman for the prosecution, is quite the little hottie in my opinion.  BTW, why do they all end their sentences in an upward inflection?

The most beautiful woman there is the attorney Dan Abrams interviews.  She's a classic beauty.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: June 27, 2005, 10:31:14 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

yes.

Thank you...I have been lurking a long time, but I do remember details I DO read.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: June 27, 2005, 10:31:24 PM »

RichinTX, shhhhhhhhh don't let the Curacaons here that. We all say that they're the ones who do that.

All tall men need not apply for Mariaine, trust me. She'd need a stool to reach you.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: June 27, 2005, 10:31:31 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Mariane Croes is looking like she had a makeover!!!  Oh, no OJ all over again!!!  

She did say they have to have more information each time they go before a judge to hold a suspect.  I didn't know that.

That's what I was getting at a few posts ago Nancy.  She looks much better in my opinion.  Turning into a little hottie.  Not that you would care about that though.  LOL.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.