March 28, 2024, 10:27:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #30 06/27/05 Monday-PM_Tues AM  (Read 229017 times)
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 27, 2005, 10:32:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
BHT tonight said that Natalie's room is on the ground floor with an entry from the beach.  Does this not contradict what Dash said...she said you could only enter the room from the main lobby, over a bridge, etc.?????

No I posted that People reported her rm # 7114 was ground level, w/ sliding doors opening up onto the sand.

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 27, 2005, 10:32:29 PM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "mishj"
My hunch is that the brothers dropped off Joran and Nat at the Mariott beach, Joran had given her a rape drug, which led her to have some kind of reaction (asthma attack or similar?) and she died as a result.  He panicked, phoned the brothers to get them to give him a lift home, they refused, so he phoned his father, who helped him get rid of the body and come up with a cover story, and told him to send the text message.  That is pure speculation, but what else can one do right now?

Hey dad, get the shovel! We've got another cold one! Boy it's great to have a dad that will help out with murder victim disposal isn't it?

PVDS - no problemo el Jordano - I've already got a spot picked out for her! Laughing

Did any catch Geraldo mention a call to PVDS at 4am??

May 29th Sunday/  May 30th Monday.

8am-10pm       Sleep, breakfast?

10am-2pm .      
Happy Hour Snorkel Sail with depalm Tours the Afternoon of.
Take in all the pleasures of the sea by enjoying a half-day sail and snorkel experience on Aruba's newest catamaran. Lulled by the rhythm of the sea, lie on the spacious sun deck or enjoy a cocktail under the shaded cabin top. When you are ready to experience the beauty of the sea below the waterline let our friendly crew assist you as you prepare for your snorkeling adventure. Snorkeling stops include the coral-laden Antilla wreck, fish-friendly Boca Catalina and the unique Arashi reef. During your snorkel experience indulge in a delicious lunch prepared by top island chefs or sample a cool tropical drink or beer from the open bar. Any report of pot or heavy drinking?

2pm-7?pm.        
Did Nat take a nap?, shower, drink, eat? pack? take pictures?

5pm?            
Paul Van Der Sloot Arrives in Beatrix Airport with young son Valentijn? Did Joran pick up his father?

7pm-11pm       
MUSIC CONCERT Havana Beach Club
Amphitheatre (outdoor on the beach) 7-11:00 p.m.
Lauryn Hill, Boyz II Men, Hosted by Doug E. Fresh.  Chances are that did Joran meet Natalee here?  Did Mickey Jones meet Natalee and or Joran here?  Was Satish here?  Deepak was working at the Internet café. Was SGC here as well? Where the Security Guards looking for targets? Any report of pot or heavy drinking?

8pm-10pm   
Joran won 4th place in a Poker Tournament?  Was it here that Natalee met Joran for the first time? Reports from Bill O’Reilly, fellow MB student said that Joran have met Nat 2 to 3 days before.

11pm      
Paul picks up son Joran at McDonalds. Deepak closes the Internet café and little brother Satish picks Deepak up.  They then head to Jorans house to pick go to CnC.

11.30pm-1.30am.       
Carlos and Charlies. About 40 Mountain Brook student were here eating or drinking.  Scuffle broke out, reason unknown. Bryan Reynolds, 18, "There was almost a fight between my friend and him," Reynolds said they were the first people he considered as potential suspects. That was the first people who came to mind," said Reynolds, who said Holloway is one of his best friends. [http://www.postherald.com/me061005.shtml]

12.00am-1.30am       
Joran sneaks out, arrives with Kalpoes Brothers. Scuffle with Mountain Brook male student.

1.30am-2.30am      
Lie #1 Cruising at California Lighthouse,

Lie #2 Fisherman’s Hut/ Arashi Beach?.

1.45am      
Lie #3? Deepak and Satish drops off Joran near the Marriot Inn

2.30am-3.00am      
Joran’ s house??, Drowing, OD,Hazing, Kidnapped by SBF security?

2.40am      Joran calls Deepak via Cellphone?

3.30am      
Joran reaches home at Montana #19, Text Msg Deepak?

4.00am      
PVDS picks up his Son? Disposes the body, destroy evidence, coaches son?
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 27, 2005, 10:32:45 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
BHT tonight said that Natalie's room is on the ground floor with an entry from the beach.  Does this not contradict what Dash said...she said you could only enter the room from the main lobby, over a bridge, etc.?????

I believe she said this in the beginning when VDS & Co. said they "dropped" her off at the HI.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
NewsJunkie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 27, 2005, 10:32:49 PM »

Sorry about accusing DASH of being a fake.  I wasn't aware of her history.
My apologies.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 27, 2005, 10:32:52 PM »

Quote from: "RichinTx"
EVERYONE in the world is deathly afraid of something.  Why can't they find out what this JVDS punk is afraid of and press him until he snaps like a twig.  Let Aruban LE look the other way...send an operative with expertise in torture in to have a little chat with Urine...and when he breaks let Aruban LE take all the credit for solving the case.  The alternative....never solve the case...but hey, at least you didn't violate Urine's rights.....a small moral victory compared to solving the biggest case in the history of Aruba.

Did it ever occur to any of you ------ that Joran actually doesn't know what happened to Natalee? If he left her at Marriott beach then someone else could have kidnapped her that we have never heard of yet. There are 100,000 people on Aruba.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 27, 2005, 10:32:56 PM »

Nancy, is that the former procesutor from San Fransisco or San Diego?  I get my Sans mixed up...
OldFart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 27, 2005, 10:32:59 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Mariane Croes is looking like she had a makeover!!!  Oh, no OJ all over again!!!  

She did say they have to have more information each time they go before a judge to hold a suspect.  I didn't know that.

Ya ..but did anyone else notice a right eye wink when gretta asked if  he has changing his tory again??
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: June 27, 2005, 10:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "NewsJunkie"
YES 2NJ Mom!!  
I thought EXACTLY the same thing!!  DASH is a fake!

Not sure I would agree with you on the last comment, but I find it interesting that the room does have an entrance to the beach side.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 27, 2005, 10:33:39 PM »

Check out Scarbarough.  Two new fiends on
RichinTx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: June 27, 2005, 10:33:55 PM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
RichinTX, shhhhhhhhh don't let the Curacaons here that. We all say that they're the ones who do that.

All tall men need not apply for Mariaine, trust me. She'd need a stool to reach you.

Oh, she's little and petite too....perfect.
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2005, 10:34:07 PM »

Okay, Scott, let me see if I can explain it about the cover-up croyinism (that's when there is 'buddy politics' going on, right?)

In the case of van der Sloot, and the Kalpoes, there would not be any cover up going on from them coming from the cops. Dutch people, and especially Dutch officials are looked with a not-so-friendly eye, sort of "who does this makamba think (s)he is? Makamba is slang for Dutch person, you might compare it to the term 'yankee' in the U.S., with all its connotations.
I was born in the Netherlands from Aruban parents, and unless I open my mouth I'm competely Aruban: dark hair, dark eyes, Aruban last name, the works. But because I speak with a Dutch accent I have been teased and at times been called names.
Okay, now we have the prosecution. In my mind, the Dutch prosecution are fanatical about not showing any favoritism and being completely and utterly professional. They sort of have to be, because one wrong move and all the Arubans are going to yell: "favoritism!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Now we have the Surinamese brothers. Surinamese as a community have not been here for a long time and they're looked upon as foreigners. It takes a looooooooooooong time to be considered Aruban, by the way. There is no way in HELL that an Aruban cop is going to stick his neck on the line for those boys. NO WAY IN HELL.

Okay, van der Straaten (police commisioner). I used to be friends with his son, and let me tell you, that cop would have NO problem arresting his wife if it was necessary. Fair is fair and the law is the law.
As for helping the government, I can ASSURE you that he already put his job on the line once before when he pissed off the current government, and it took the Netherlands to intervene before he did loose it. He is not friendly with this government, so I doubt he'd help them cover something up.
So the quote "how can I do this to my best friend's son" is complete BULL in my opinion.

Some people asked what there is to do in Aruba:

Legally:

Under 18: the movies and going to the beach
Over 18: The nightclubs, the movies, the beach, driving around.
See why I ask why tourists would want to come here? It can be oh so boring here. I like Carlos and Charlies, but the DJ puts in a tape and it's the same order of songs every.single.night.

I have never, for a second, believed there's been any protection of the Kalpoe brothers.

I would be most interested in hearing a viable explanation as to why:

1. the van der Sloot home wasn't searched May 31?
2. the clothes of Joran, Paulus, Deepak and Satish from that night weren't taken?
3. the vehicles weren't seized immediately?
4. they waited 10 days?
5. the prosecutor has yet to interview Beth, Jug, or any of his friends who have vital information pertinent to this case?

Also, on an unrelated note, how prevalent is Santeria in Aruba?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2005, 10:34:10 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
Sorry guys for the consternation I left , it is just a suspicion.

It is my believe that this has happend.

First question why would Joran lie about the Holiday inn ?

Because he knew he left her in a place where it would be quite probable that something would happen to her. It is like someone leaves me with my wite behiny in plain center harlem NY.

I think joran has a big ego, and he did not get what he wanted and left her, turned his back and commenced walking home or asking his father for a pick up.

Secondly I mentioned scars , I have seen varios foto of natalee one foto what stuck with me is a Natalee on a motorbicycle. Appears like a girl who certainly will give a good fight and will not give up that easly. RB once metioned one of the signs one would look for on a violence suspect would be scars .

I don t think that neigther that Joran would drug her in order to have love with her I think this is a kid , who realy needs a girl telling to him how good he is to pleasure his male ego.  Look at his pictures how is always in center of attention.

Now supposedly he left Natalee behind. Not near her hotel. I do not know about you guys , but I have traveled and lived in many countries. I have been drunk in many shitty bars as well in these countries. Any many times I had to walk to my hotel aswell as I had not any cash left . Looking for my hotel . If you are lost and intoxicated what do you do you ask people for the directions or look for a taxi.

Suppose she was in this situation lost , asked someone for directions or took a taxi with someone with bad intententions . She went along willingly or against her will . Neighter I would be suprised that it would be a Foreign person I asume you would trust a male caucasian who speaks better english then a local from Aruba.

I also think the person who did it hat intentions looking for a sexual pleasure or relieve. In Argentina where I live you have certain street corners where guys look for a cheap sexual relieve most of them do that after going to a bar in the late hours.

I think this person or persons has taken her home did a harmfull deed to  her in the early morning of 31st to her. I also think this person has taken her in a smallboat for pleasury fishing and disposed of the body in the following days. And finally I think this was a person who is not a first time offender , this was a person who knew from the start what the outcome would be. And made some very good riskanalyses.

As regards to the suspicion of someone posting overhere , I have noted that lots of rumours later on became self fulfilling proficies . I have been rereading blogs. I think that a person using various indenteties is pointing us in the wrong way. But I am not sure yet , I have have stumbled onto some weird messages . I will come to that when I am sure of it.

Bendex, thanks for that.  If joran is not the one, this sounds plausible.  the happenstance encounter with bad people.  i remember some posts too, that meet your criteria but that were quite obvious.  

BTW the Holloways are truly discourage today and in desperate need of some help.  For those who have remarked on the USG role, we now see that, at least from Jug's point of view, there needs to be a lot more.  Truly depressing.
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2005, 10:34:27 PM »

RichinTX, shhhhhhhhh don't let the Curacaons here that. We all say that they're the ones who do that.

All tall men need not apply for Mariaine, trust me. She'd need a stool to reach you.

I'm only 5'11" aruba girl  would that work for her?

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 27, 2005, 10:34:42 PM »

Did it ever occur to any of you ------ that Joran actually doesn't know what happened to Natalee? If he left her at Marriott beach then someone else could have kidnapped her that we have never heard of yet. There are 100,000 people on Aruba.

Yes, inspector.  It has.  Your point?
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: June 27, 2005, 10:35:22 PM »

I think she's 5" maybe 5"1

Reading, internet, genealogy.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2005, 10:36:09 PM »

Texas Equusearch Founder - Tim Miller on Greta's show - On the Record:

Talking about bringing in additional equipment, including sonar equipment to put on the floor of the sea.  

They will search every square inch of the island.

Showed some interest in a lake today not too far from the family's house.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2005, 10:36:28 PM »

No, of course it never occurred to us.  We are too dumb.  We have all gathered at the board to learn at the feet of the master.  Please enlighten us.

In otherwords, there is no need to address the people on this board in a condesending manner.
Daniel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2005, 10:37:09 PM »

Excuse me Daniel, the U.S. could destroy the entire world with 1 submarine. Shocked

Sure, or most of it anyway. But like I said, it cannot afford to.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2005, 10:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "dl3fan"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Mariane Croes is looking like she had a makeover!!!  Oh, no OJ all over again!!!  

She did say they have to have more information each time they go before a judge to hold a suspect.  I didn't know that.

That's what I was getting at a few posts ago Nancy.  She looks much better in my opinion.  Turning into a little hottie.  Not that you would care about that though.  LOL.

No, but it's clear she worked at it tonight!!!
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2005, 10:38:02 PM »

[He was originally from Boxtel, The Netherlands - in Noord-Brabant. This is in the southern part of the country, very near Belgium (Antwerp) and not far from Germany (Essen/Dusseldorf).  He later moved to Arnehm, which is not far, either.  Sort of the 3rd point of a triangle from Boxtel to Arnehm to Amsterdam.]

Snip about his education:

~~~~~~~~~
Tilburg

Van der Sloot (53) got his legal education at the University of Tilburg in the seventies. He co-founded the Legal Faculty Association Tilburg and also the faculty newspaper ‘Nondejure'. After he finished his studies he did not went to work for the government, but assisted citizens that had conflicts with the government.  It was in that period in Arnhem, where he met a woman Anita (teacher of Artistic Formation) and it was also there were Joran and Valentijn, two of his three suns, were born.
~~~~~~~~~~

[What caught my eye was that Paulus had fought for 20 years to keep a freeway from being built through his "family's estate" in that area.  It is also described as "scenic, valuable" territory.  My thinking is that the van der Sloot's may have been an "old money" wealthy family there.  Or, like some Europeans, an old, noble family, which is now land-rich and cash-poor.  Interesting, anyway.

I found someone in that area who may be his sister or cousin (doing family history research and testifying), a family member, but would have to do more research to make sure.]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.